PDA

View Full Version : Viper Alarm Packages On Sale w/Free Sensors

Broadfield
10-09-2011, 09:15 AM
http://www.viper.com/Images/ShopViperProducts.jpg

It's time to move some alarm systems and I'm willing to give away free stuff to do so! If you are looking for a different model that is not listed here, I stock every Viper product made. Please follow this link for pricing on all product:

http://zilvia.net/f/electronics/321397-viper-alarms-remote-starts-alarm-remote-start-combos.html

Note: thread is closed but you can PM me or post in this thread if you need to discuss other Viper product.

PACKAGE 1:

Viper 350 Plus 1-Way Security: $89

Free Shipping

Viper - Viper 350 Plus 1-Way Security System (http://www.viper.com/P-3105V/V...ystem)

http://www.viper.com/images/items/Large/3105V.jpg

PACKAGE 2:

Viper 3203 Responder LE 2-Way Security: $159

Free Shipping
Free 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor

Viper - Viper 3203 Responder LE SuperCode 2-Way Security System (http://www.viper.com/P-3203V/Viper-3203-Responder-Le-Supercode-2-way-Security-System)

http://www.viper.com/images/items/Large/3203V.jpg

PACKAGE 3:

Viper 3303 Responder LC 2-Way Security: $199

Free Shipping
Free Premium Sensor of Your Choice(520T, 507M or 509U)

Viper - Viper 3303 Responder LC3 SuperCode 2-Way Security System (http://www.viper.com/P-3303V/Viper-3303-Responder-Lc3-Supercode-2-way-Security-System)

http://www.viper.com/images/items/Large/3303V.jpg

PACKAGE 4:

Viper 5701 2-Way Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm: $199

Free Shipping

Viper - Viper 5701 Responder LE 2-Way Security and Remote Start System (http://www.viper.com/P-5202V/V...ystem)

http://www.viper.com/images/items/Large/5202V.jpg

PACKAGE 5:

Viper 5704(5901 replacement) 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm: $239

Free Shipping

Viper - Viper 5901 Responder LC3 SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System (http://www.viper.com/P-5702V/Viper-5901-Responder-Lc3-Supercode-Sst-2-way-Security-And-Remote-Start-System)

http://www.viper.com/images/items/Large/5702V.jpg

PACKAGE 6:

Viper 5904(5902 replacement) 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm HD Color Supercode: $339

Free Shipping
Free 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor

Viper - Viper 5902 Responder HD Color SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System (http://www.viper.com/P-5902V/R...ystem)

http://www.viper.com/images/items/Large/5902V.jpg

ACCESSORIES:

Audio Glass Break Sensor 506T: $19
Battery Backup System 520T: $35
Digital Tilt Motion Sensor 507M: $37
Ultra Sonic Sensor 509U: $39
Viper Smart Start VSM200: $179
Viper Smart Start VSM250: $229

SLiDe_WaYz
10-09-2011, 09:59 AM
So 200 shipped for package 3 correct?

Broadfield
10-09-2011, 11:00 AM
So 200 shipped for package 3 correct?

Nope, $199

silver04rsx
10-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Package 4 with tilt sensor, will have money on the 15th. Just let me know where to send it.

What is the smart start?

Also, do you know when Alpine is coming out with the headunit that holds an ipod inside the actual head unit? Im in the market for a new head unit as well.

Thanks.

h2v7
10-09-2011, 12:08 PM
do you have this on your 240

i heard these are usally more trouble than they are worth.

chiboy002
10-09-2011, 12:28 PM
is it possible the turn the alarm on without using a keyfob, such as locking the door with the key?

Broadfield
10-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Package 4 with tilt sensor, will have money on the 15th. Just let me know where to send it.

What is the smart start?

Also, do you know when Alpine is coming out with the headunit that holds an ipod inside the actual head unit? Im in the market for a new head unit as well.

Thanks.

You can send Paypal payment to:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for.

The Smart Start is a device that allows you to control your alarm or alarm/remote start from a smart phone. It will give you unlimited range of arming/locking, disarming/unlocking, AUX function and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if your alarm is triggered. If you have the GPS version then you can actually track your vehicle real time on a Google map. It will notify you if your vehicle moves at all, travels over a user defined speed or enters into or out of a user defined area(hot spot and geo-fencing)

I know nothing about an Alpine that holds an iPod inside!?! A couple other brands have that, but it's pretty gimmicky.

do you have this on your 240

i heard these are usally more trouble than they are worth.

Do I have what on my 240?

is it possible the turn the alarm on without using a keyfob, such as locking the door with the key?

You could use the Smart Start as described above... otherwise no.

herbieS13
10-09-2011, 01:08 PM
all i can say is wow those prices are outrageously low

and i think he means do u have a viper alarm on your car, when your car is up and running

Kom3t
10-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Soo is package 1 and 2 capable of keyless entry if you already have actuaries? Or are the units itself different

silver04rsx
10-09-2011, 01:28 PM
You can send Paypal payment to:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for.

The Smart Start is a device that allows you to control your alarm or alarm/remote start from a smart phone. It will give you unlimited range of arming/locking, disarming/unlocking, AUX function and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if your alarm is triggered. If you have the GPS version then you can actually track your vehicle real time on a Google map. It will notify you if your vehicle moves at all, travels over a user defined speed or enters into or out of a user defined area(hot spot and geo-fencing)

Thats pretty awesome.

So mine would total to $199? (package 4 with tilt sensor)

.....edit reading owns me.

Broadfield
10-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Soo is package 1 and 2 capable of keyless entry if you already have actuaries? Or are the units itself different

Yes, every single Viper unit made has keyless entry

Thats pretty awesome.

So mine would total to $199? (package 4 with tilt sensor)

.....edit reading owns me.

Yes sir, you are correct.

coupster
10-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Which kit would you recommend for a 93 240sx that does not have power locks?
I would love to have remote start and a secure setup. Thanks!

Broadfield
10-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Which kit would you recommend for a 93 240sx that does not have power locks?
I would love to have remote start and a secure setup. Thanks!

They will all work the same. So it comes down to whether or not you want a 2-way system, an LCD remote etc.? Personally I would never own anything but a 2-way... and I love the Smart Start. As far as sensors, you need to decide what you want to protect. If you are worried about someone stealing your wheels then you would want to add the digital tilt sensor. If you are worried about someone messing with your car and you are not going to be close enough to here the siren or close enough for the 2-way remote to inform you of a break in, then the Smart Start comes in extra handy. The Smart Start is obviously great for remote starting your vehicle when your remote cannot reach the distance.

harrypotter
10-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I am interested in a basic alarm just to get keyless entry for my 2005 Titan. Mainly cause when I unlock the passenger side door the factory alarm goes off (it's just the horn). The dealer told me it would be almost 3k for them to give it the factory style keyless entry. Pretty expensive and sounds like total bs!

Question is do I need a xpresskit? I went through the viper and xpresskit sites and entered my vehicle info but I don't understand what it is talking about.

Broadfield
10-09-2011, 06:52 PM
I am interested in a basic alarm just to get keyless entry for my 2005 Titan. Mainly cause when I unlock the passenger side door the factory alarm goes off (it's just the horn). The dealer told me it would be almost 3k for them to give it the factory style keyless entry. Pretty expensive and sounds like total bs!

Question is do I need a xpresskit? I went through the viper and xpresskit sites and entered my vehicle info but I don't understand what it is talking about.

So it doesn't have an OEM keyless now? Or you just don't have the remotes? Because if it has OEM security then I'm almost 100% positive that it would have OEM keyless. So if you unlock the passenger door with the key in the door key cylinder, it doesn't disarm the OEM alarm? But it works fine if you use the key in the drivers door?

You would need the XK02 if you do not want to run wires into the driver's door for the keyless install. Otherwise you have to run wires which may be difficult if it has molex door boots.

harrypotter
10-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I got it used and only came with the chipped key. I had the dealer check the vin and they say it did not come with keyless from the factory, but may have been added as a dealer add on. They wouldn't even look at it for me to see if it did. To me there would have to be some kind of receiver for the fob in the truck somewhere.

Unlocking the passenger door with the key in the cylinder unlocks the door. Then once I open the door the horn goes off. I took the door panel off to see if a wire was disconnected but it is a pain to see anything with the stupid white foam cover in the way. I felt around and all seemed good. Unlocking the drivers side it's fine.

Once the horn goes off the only way to stop it is to put key in drivers side door and unlock it. It was awesome the first time I found out, I am sure you have heard how loud the horns are in that truck!

I wouldn't care and always unlock it from drivers side but my daughter sits in the back passenger side so I sometimes forget and try to unlock it from that side and we both go deaf from the horn.

95_S14
10-09-2011, 11:12 PM
JUst got back from getting the 3303 installed it's bad ass can't get a better alarm for the price And with all the cars getting jacked it's worth 400 to get but you have it for 200 glws

crozzover69
10-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Viper alarms are pretty awesome. I have the viper responder 350 and I have had no problems. Sure I gotta replace a battery every 2 months but that's nothing for peace of mind. I don't see why the new ones would be any less effective. As far as pricing I work at a BIG BOX Electronic retailer and these prices are legit.

Kom3t
10-09-2011, 11:45 PM
I like!!
Will pick up one next week!!

future
10-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Hey Toby I have the 350HV installed in my car. I need another remote. Could you pm me a price for the fob shipped to 92336.

Broadfield
10-10-2011, 07:42 AM
I got it used and only came with the chipped key. I had the dealer check the vin and they say it did not come with keyless from the factory, but may have been added as a dealer add on. They wouldn't even look at it for me to see if it did. To me there would have to be some kind of receiver for the fob in the truck somewhere.

Unlocking the passenger door with the key in the cylinder unlocks the door. Then once I open the door the horn goes off. I took the door panel off to see if a wire was disconnected but it is a pain to see anything with the stupid white foam cover in the way. I felt around and all seemed good. Unlocking the drivers side it's fine.

Once the horn goes off the only way to stop it is to put key in drivers side door and unlock it. It was awesome the first time I found out, I am sure you have heard how loud the horns are in that truck!

I wouldn't care and always unlock it from drivers side but my daughter sits in the back passenger side so I sometimes forget and try to unlock it from that side and we both go deaf from the horn.

Yeah, a Viper keyless would be nice for you then.

I like!!
Will pick up one next week!!

Sweet!

Hey Toby I have the 350HV installed in my car. I need another remote. Could you pm me a price for the fob shipped to 92336.

Will do!

blueshark123
10-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Which alarm can we use a iphone for i really like package 4. I need alarm now since my dad installed my new viper alarm i had, in his new car so he is willing to buy me a new one. I already had purchased the backup battery and ultra sonic sensor so i will want it with the tilt sensor most likely. Pm me

Broadfield
10-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Which alarm can we use a iphone for i really like package 4. I need alarm now since my dad installed my new viper alarm i had, in his new car so he is willing to buy me a new one. I already had purchased the backup battery and ultra sonic sensor so i will want it with the tilt sensor most likely. Pm me

The Smart Start will work with all of the premium Viper systems. So out of the models in this thread, all of them are compatible except for the first one. So you would need to buy a compatible Viper system then purchase one of the Smart Start modules in order to use a smart phone.

imotion s14
10-11-2011, 11:13 AM
You got the 5901?

Broadfield
10-11-2011, 01:07 PM
No, it was recently discontinued. I will have it's replacement in stock on Thursday... the Viper 5904V. For the consumer you wouldn't notice a single difference in the operation/function between the 5901 and 5904. The only difference is that they shrunk the size of the unit and made the shock sensor an outboard unit. It's the same remotes, same wiring etc. I will be adding the 5904 to this sale once I have it in my possession.

Steo
10-11-2011, 04:50 PM
When does the sale end?
So the Viper Smart Start is not an alarm I still have to get an alarm right?
VSM200 & VSM250 what's the difference?
Thanks

RTO
10-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks

theres the 50 difference :keke:

i want to keep thieves from my stereo and from jacking my ride, what alarm u recommend on getting!?

Broadfield
10-12-2011, 12:25 AM
When does the sale end?
So the Viper Smart Start is not an alarm I still have to get an alarm right?
Thanks

Correct, the Smart Start module is just an add-on to allow your smart phone to send and receive signals to and from the alarm brain.

The VSM200 will do all of the functions of the system you add it to as far as locking/arming, unlocking/disarming, AUX, panic and remote start if applicable. It will also text you if the alarm is triggered... usually takes about 15-20 seconds from the time the alarm is triggered to the time you receive the text. All of this from any distance.

The VSM250 does everything the 200 does and adds the GPS feature. So you can do real time tracking of your vehicle anytime on a Google map on the phone. You can also have it text you if the vehicle moves at all, if the vehicle travels over a user defined speed or if the vehicle enters or exits a user defined "zone/area"(hotspot and geo-fencing)

The sale will end when there is no more demand for what I'm selling.

theres the 50 difference :keke:

i want to keep thieves from my stereo and from jacking my ride, what alarm u recommend on getting!?

I would recommend at least a 2-way system(3203 or 3303), digital tilt sensor(in case someone tries to jack your car up to tow it or steal the wheels) and maybe the 509U motion sensor.

Vicious Beaner!
10-12-2011, 04:46 PM
sweet! will definately get one very soon!

Broadfield
10-13-2011, 07:33 AM
sweet! will definately get one very soon!

Sweet, tell all of your friends too! I even offer multi-item discounts if you order more than one package... if you and a friend(s) want to order together.

silver04rsx
10-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Yes, every single Viper unit made has keyless entry

Yes sir, you are correct.

Payment sent... Thank you sir.... :wavey:

Broadfield
10-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Payment sent... Thank you sir.... :wavey:

No, thank you!

I will ship it out the very next business day which is Monday morning. You will receive an email from Paypal with tracking info.

Thanks again!

silver04rsx
10-15-2011, 07:46 AM
I will let you know when it gets to my moms house. She takes care of my mail while I am gone. Might get a head unit and some other goodies from you in the near future.

Broadfield
10-19-2011, 11:04 PM
I will let you know when it gets to my moms house. She takes care of my mail while I am gone. Might get a head unit and some other goodies from you in the near future.

Cool man, I'll honor a return customer discount if you pick up some more goodness from me!

silver04rsx
10-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Cool man, I'll honor a return customer discount if you pick up some more goodness from me!

I got the alarm today in the mail. My mom sent me a picture of it. Pretty damn fast shipping. That definitely sounds good. I know for sure I want a new head unit and new speakers all around for my s14. Maybe some boom boom for the trunk. I will get with you for more details when the time comes.

Thanks again. Hurry up and get that LS in there. Your motivating me to put an LS in my vert. Keep up the awesome work.

240sxvaj
10-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Viper 5902 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm HD Color Supercode with ultrasonic sensor but too broke rite now.

how about in 2 weeks?

do i pay any paypal fees?

Broadfield
10-22-2011, 12:28 PM
I know for sure I want a new head unit and new speakers all around for my s14. Maybe some boom boom for the trunk. I will get with you for more details when the time comes.

Sweet, hit me up when you are ready to discuss options.

Viper 5902 2-Way LCD Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Alarm HD Color Supercode with ultrasonic sensor but too broke rite now.

how about in 2 weeks?

do i pay any paypal fees?

Nope, no Paypal fees... I don't mess with that garbage. The price you see is the price you pay. Just let me know when you are ready to purchase.

JonathanPrem
10-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Can i get free shipping to canada ?

Broadfield
10-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Can i get free shipping to canada ?

Sorry, I don't have any more room to work on this stuff. You would add another $15 for Canada. However, I do offer extra discounts depending on how much you buy. So if you were to get one of the packages then add the rest of the sensors, I would give you a discount that's worth more than free shipping.

JonathanPrem
10-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Sweet i'll pm once im ready to purchase.

Alans
10-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello! I wish to purchase pakage 3, with 507M sensor, and Viper Electro-Luminescent Indicator 620V, if possible? What is the total shipping coast to Croatia? thank you, Alan:)

Broadfield
10-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Hello! I wish to purchase pakage 3, with 507M sensor, and Viper Electro-Luminescent Indicator 620V, if possible? What is the total shipping coast to Croatia? thank you, Alan:)

The cheapest shipping would be if I break down the Viper box and put everything into a USPS medium flat rate box. That rate is $43 to Croatia. My free shipping is valued at $10. So it would be an extra $33 on top of the $199. I do not stock the 620V though... I just never have any request for them. I would have to special order that if you really wanted it. If not, then the total would be $232 shipped.

PM also sent!

TipStylez
11-28-2011, 03:24 AM
I currently have a python alarm on my 96' 300zx. How simple would it be to just upgrade or swap over to a basic viper 2way?

Broadfield
11-28-2011, 07:28 AM
I currently have a python alarm on my 96' 300zx. How simple would it be to just upgrade or swap over to a basic viper 2way?

It depends on how old your Python is... it may just plug in for the most part. The antenna and antenna cable will definitely be different though. Regardless, all of the wiring will be the same color. So you could simply cut off the Python plugs and wire on the Viper plugs if they are different.

venom2034
11-30-2011, 07:20 AM
package 4 is still available with a tilt sensor? really would like to buy this thing.

Broadfield
11-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Replied to PM

SinCityS14
12-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Payment sent for package 6 with the 507m and 506t! thank you.

venom2034
12-07-2011, 11:15 AM
for the 5701 is it possible for the remote to switch a relay?

Broadfield
12-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Payment sent for package 6 with the 507m and 506t! thank you.

Got it man! You will receive an email from Paypal once it ships.

for the 5701 is it possible for the remote to switch a relay?

Absolutely! It has multiple outputs that can even be programmed for pulsed, latched, timed etc.

lewisfk
01-07-2012, 04:31 PM
How much is the tilt sensor and package 3, and will i need to buy any extra wiring? My vehicle 2011 F-150. Also i was wondering about window sensors, does package 3 come with that or extra?

Broadfield
01-07-2012, 05:05 PM
How much is the tilt sensor and package 3, and will i need to buy any extra wiring? My vehicle 2011 F-150. Also i was wondering about window sensors, does package 3 come with that or extra?

Well package 3 comes with one free premium sensor... so you could choose the 507M(tilt sensor) as your free sensor. If not it's $37. You would not need anything extra for the F-150 unless you want to have a tad bit of wiring on hand to extend any of the wires if necessary. By window sensor I assume you mean the glass break sensor? It does come with the built-in impact sensor... which would cover someone breaking a window with a bat/pipe etc. However it would not detect someone breaking the glass with a spring loaded glass punch... that's what the 506T(glass break sensor) is for. It runs $19 or you could obviously substitute that in for the free sensor if you wanted to.

waynecross88
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
when shipping to canada are there any customs/duty fees?

jrocslider
01-12-2012, 11:42 PM
really interested in package 6 with 507m for a e46 m. i'll let you know soon. thanks

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk

Broadfield
01-12-2012, 11:45 PM
when shipping to canada are there any customs/duty fees?

Yes, you would have fees on your end.

really interested in package 6 with 507m for a e46 m. i'll let you know soon. thanks

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk

Sweet, good choice!

waynecross88
01-13-2012, 07:59 AM
are all these products new or refurbs? and for warranty purposes do we go through you or directly through viper

Broadfield
01-13-2012, 11:08 AM
are all these products new or refurbs? and for warranty purposes do we go through you or directly through viper

Yes, all products are brand new in the box and are NOT refurbished. I am an authorized dealer and have been for over 20 years, so all warranties will go through me.

lewisfk
01-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Pack 3: so my total price would be some where around $280, 507M(tilt sensor) is free sensor! 4 506T(glass break sensor) is that about right?

Broadfield
01-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Pack 3: so my total price would be some where around $280, 507M(tilt sensor) is free sensor! 4 506T(glass break sensor) is that about right?

It would be $218 shipped for Package 3 + 506T... you only need one 506T to cover all of the vehicle.

unknownkris_s14
01-15-2012, 10:37 AM
sweet deals toby! will be placing an order with you soon

Broadfield
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
sweet deals toby! will be placing an order with you soon

Can't wait to do business with you!

waynecross88
01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Just sent payment for 3303 plus tilt sensor, thanks again!

unknownkris_s14
01-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Where do i send payment too 92882

Broadfield
01-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Where do i send payment too 92882

You can send payment to:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for and make sure NOT to gift the payment. Also make sure your shipping address is associated with your Paypal account to prevent shipping delays.

waynecross88
01-23-2012, 07:43 AM
Came in the mail today thanks:)

rebornS14
01-23-2012, 07:55 AM
great deals! you should relabel
VSM200 - smart start
VSM250 - smart start GPS