PDA

View Full Version : anyone know?

dksil80
10-07-2011, 11:02 AM
trying to look for a rear wiper delete for my hatch, all i can find is for hondas....

atleast anyone know the diameter for the whole?

if anyone can help that be cool

awdrftr
11-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Most autoshops like Pepboys, Kragen, Napa, even or Ace Hardware, Home Depot sell rubber plugs. Just remove the wiper assembly your self (if you know how). If not, Lift up hood and disconnect the battery for safety reasons. Got to fuse box and remove the rear wiper fuse (you won't need it anymore). Lift rear hatch and remove inner panel to expose the rear wiper assembly. Disconnect the harness plug going to assemble and secure it away with a ziptie or something logical (or let it hang if you dont mind the rattling). From the outside you can remove the wiper arm, and from the inside you can remove the assembly. I forget the whole size diameter, but you can simply measure it from there. Once you have that you can goto local auto parts store or hardware store and get rubber plugs ( they're flat with a tapered lip and a valley ring to secure the plug into the body sheet metal. Hope this helps, just trying to lend a hand. Peace