PDA

View Full Version : My shitty Month

95Blue240sx
12-03-2003, 10:46 PM
sup guys, just wanted to vent how crappy things are this month. well first off i went to DD10/Nissan owners festival last weekend, which was tons of fun. but then i dropped my camera at the hotel. and now the camera doesnt work, it was a olympus c-700. so i told my dad and he didnt really say crap, but i told him id get a new one. so now im spending $400 on a new camera. to add to that i got 3 tickets last month. i took care of the 2 smalls ones, and now i gotta pay the $200 this month too. =\ what does that leave me? jack shit for christmas. the past month ive been trying to gather parts for my KAt project which was going well and now has come to a 2-3 month delay. im only 19 and i got a crappy auto parts job paying 8.75/hour. i showed my dad the new camera i decided to get which is a nikon 4300 and he didnt really say anything, i was hoping for some sympathy to see if hed help pay for it but nope, he just walked away. what a shitty month its going to be. i cant even buy my girlfriend anything or my close friends or my mom. argh! sorry, just had to vent. bye bye turbo :wtc: :wtc: :( :wtc: :cry: :cry:

DRFT
12-04-2003, 01:20 AM
get over it, your only 19. im 19 too. things will lighten up when you least expect it. just dont think negative.

Sundi240
12-04-2003, 01:25 AM
That sucks but I think my month is a bit worse. Last month my prized 1991 Mustang GT was stolen in front of my buddies house. I was in shock. Made a police report, talked to my insurance company. Didn't have a car for a couple days, not so bad right? I get a courtesy car from my insurance company. 2004 Pontiac Sunfire. Fine. Insurance company waits standard 30 days to see if my car turns up. It doesn't. I go in to get a cheque for what my car was worth. What do they say? "There seems to be some red flags with your case, we believe you may be involved. We have 60 more days to investigate you. We are not giving you a rental." What the mofo!?!? Enter two days ago, I buy a beautiful 1987 Mazda 323 for a few hundred bucks, which I am still currently driving while they "Investigate" me....I think it's time to get a lawyer eh?

R K e 1 C A
12-04-2003, 04:49 AM
I’d talk with a Attorney….even if for a Initial Consolation (usually free) and see if you got a case against your Insurance Company. If you feel their isn’t any factual evidence or definitive reasons why they will not settle your claim, I’d take the appropriate steps.

crioten
12-04-2003, 02:07 PM
that sucks man, ive been through a few rough spots before...just keep going, and if you have apositive attitude it will get better no mater what

just do what i do all the time....when something goes bad, just get a handle of captain morgan silverspiced rum and drink yourself into a coma....

actually dont do that, its bad for you...

-glen

heh, but i still do it :)

West
12-04-2003, 02:28 PM
Cheer up, all will be forgotten since money situations suck more and more as you get older :D

Dont worry about presents, make something if you have to... like a popcorn necklace for yaz lady.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

STIwish
12-04-2003, 03:10 PM
man.. ill trade my last month for all of yours combined, talk about a deal for me if i could do that... i have you all beat hands down, trust me on this.

crioten
12-04-2003, 03:30 PM
care to elaborate a little more on what happened?

RBBaby
12-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by crioten
that sucks man, ive been through a few rough spots before...just keep going, and if you have apositive attitude it will get better no mater what

just do what i do all the time....when something goes bad, just get a handle of captain morgan silverspiced rum and drink yourself into a coma....

actually dont do that, its bad for you...

-glen

heh, but i still do it :)

Shut up glen!

I PWN JOO!

Bill Roberts
12-04-2003, 08:41 PM
sup guys, just wanted to vent how crappy things are this month. well first off i went to DD10/Nissan owners festival last weekend, which was tons of fun. but then i dropped my camera at the hotel. and now the camera doesnt work, it was a olympus c-700. so i told my dad and he didnt really say crap, but i told him id get a new one. so now im spending $400 on a new camera. to add to that i got 3 tickets last month. i took care of the 2 smalls ones, and now i gotta pay the $200 this month too. =\ what does that leave me? jack shit for christmas. the past month ive been trying to gather parts for my KAt project which was going well and now has come to a 2-3 month delay. im only 19 and i got a crappy auto parts job paying 8.75/hour. i showed my dad the new camera i decided to get which is a nikon 4300 and he didnt really say anything, i was hoping for some sympathy to see if hed help pay for it but nope, he just walked away. what a shitty month its going to be. i cant even buy my girlfriend anything or my close friends or my mom. argh! sorry, just had to vent. bye bye turbo

Dude:

you got a job.
you got a girlfriend
you got a 240SX
you got shit comming in for your car
you got a computer
you got a Dad that walked away...and did not contiue to bitch you out, call you pussy, stupid kid or lowlife moron.

I say AT 19, you got it made.

West is tight, as you get older it gets more compecated and deeper. I amy be older than your old man...face it, be fucking happy and rawhide.

When you get my age...you will be greatful to have what you have for 875 an hour. It will then take 100 an hour to by food dude.

BadMoJo
12-04-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Bill Roberts

West is tight....

Sooo I take it Mark has been doin a bit of this on the side with you?
http://www.zilvia.net/photo/data/506/852westands13grl.jpg

:D

:coolugh:

And BTW.. sounds like you got it good man. Or you could just drink yourself to death..

azanprophet
12-04-2003, 09:48 PM
I have you all beat I'm sure. I'm 23 and let me tell you I wish I was 19 again. Lets see how bad did my month go?

I've busted my ass this year so far at school (law school) bringing up my GPA and acing all my classes and I found out the other day that I am going to be $1400 short on my tuition and they are going to cancel my classes if it's not paid, meaning no money, no grades for the semester and its all been a waste.

I got an eviction notice yesterday saying that my apartment complex has been sold to a new owner and he is going to tear it down and build a gas station so in ten days I will have nowhere to live and nowhere to put all my shit.

My girlfriend broke up with me and my grandfather is in the hospital in a coma after a brain aneurism.

So don't tell me you've had a shitty month because you dropped your camera, got a few tickets and can't afford to buy your girlfriend an xmas persent. You don't know how good you have it.

masta
12-04-2003, 09:59 PM
There is always someone worse then you are as you can see with everyone's post here. Just be grateful for what was good during this month if anything.

95Blue240sx
12-05-2003, 10:31 AM
thanks for the replies guys. i guess when you're spoiled, one stupid thing can bring ya down. I know im not on my own yet and experiencing all the REAL LIFE stuff, but hearing everyone elses' story brings me back to reality. thanks.

and for everyone who is having a shitty month just like me, and wores, just remember WEST IS TIGHT!

ShApE
12-05-2003, 04:16 PM
my friend had the worste. his parents got divorced then his dad got married 3 weeks later, then his mom died. and when he was skating he fell and busted out 5 of his front teeth. and he's 17

STIwish
12-05-2003, 09:41 PM
hehe, i say we all have a picnic on a sunny day and a group hug... life will be peachy again.

X-Iceman
12-08-2003, 06:58 PM
man, shitty months suck. but your digi, did you see if warranty is still covering it. and next one get insurance on it. its worth it.

No Motiv
12-08-2003, 08:09 PM
just look at Crioten's avatar.....:bowdown:

GO watch that movie...i'll cheer you up

Oh ya....Welcome to the real world :w00t: :w00t:

Sucks doesnt it

AutoDestruct
12-09-2003, 08:42 AM
So West how about you and me hooking up? The word round the way is that your real Tight. I love it tight.:D :D :D

95Blue240sx
12-09-2003, 11:42 PM
yeah gathering around a fire and signing kumbaiya(SP, fuck you know what im trying to say) LOL