PDA

View Full Version : Incognito703

waxball88
09-30-2011, 11:48 AM
So i talked to incognito about buying his wideband for 150 shipped. I sent payment promptly. He claimed due to paypal issues he was unable to ship. So roughly 3 weeks later he finally ships the wideband out, at which point i had opened a paypal claim fearing i was getting the run around. Finally received the wideband which was dirty as fuck, everything appeared to be in the box though, so i closed the dispute. Upon installing the wideband i noticed the "Free air calibration resistor" was broken. I immediately contacted incognito and he said he would pay me back the following friday(Probably 2 weeks ago from today). Texted him said Friday and have pmd him multiple times, he has not even responded.
Paypal tells me i can't reopen a claim, so i'm fucked.
Fuck this guy.
Link to thread
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/399759-pricedrop-huge-240sx-partout-sale-built-sr20det-volk-wheels-needs-go.html

I even offered to work out some sort of compensation deal as i was/am interested in his supermade style headlights, and im always willing to help people out. But the guy doesn't have the decency to try and make things right.

Now i see why people don't deal with 0 feedback people. I've done several deals on here, and pbnation where i've traded 600+ dollar guns and have never been duped (60 or so feedback over there). Guess there's a first time for everything

surfpac
10-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Word of advice.. when you pay through PayPal use a credit card as payment. DO NOT automatically deduct from your bank account, as PayPal sets this as the default. If there are any delivery issues you can file a charge with your credit card, and DO NOT go through PayPal.