PDA

View Full Version : CA HELLA CHEAP! mr2 turbo

cynicera
09-22-2011, 09:02 AM
1991 mr2 turbo(original not swap)
Gotta sell it because i got laid off from my job and now i need the money until i can get another job.
Mileage:183k chassis, Motor between 60k-100k
Exterior
FRESH VIS CF hood
Limo Tint
Tinted Front Signals
Enkei RP01 (17x8 +38, 18x9.5 +38)
6k HID Headlights
rear fenders rolled for a hellaflush fitment/hellabroke style
Interior
HOLY TRD shift knob
Turbo Timer (not sure of brand, think its a apexi/hks replica)
Pioneer Head Unit
Engine
MAF CAI Adapter
Magnecore ignition wires
NGK FR Iridium Plugs
Magnaflow Catback
One of the cats is gutted...not sure if the primary or secondary (LOL)
passed smog!! tags and everything are current (up to date)
Suspension
Front Eibach Sportline on GST2-R (discontinued soft but high rebound rate)
Rear is GABB Motorsports Air Sports (Mechanic told me after i won them in an auction) with wings springs (rare jdm springs)
Camber/Crash Bolts to adjust camber anywhere from +2/3 to -2/4
15mm spacers in rear
Cons
Salvage Title (Due to theft)
Minor Ding in rear BARELY NOTICEABLE unless you look for it
Spring on trunk is gone (still opens)
Clam Shell on steering wheel is off (someone tried to steal it in my driveway, alarm scared them away)
Clutch is slipping. i can include an act street clutch with pressure plate (26k miles on it) for free. you just need labor. chris in garden grove can help you out with this. i will give you his number when you purchase car. he owns a shop in HB, he quoted me 300 for labor including REDLINE shockproof and rear main seal.

here are pics mr2 pictures by nubbynoob - Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/emrduece)

not sure how much to ask so im puting $3850...im losing ALOT of money on this. just had timing belt, crank+cam seals, and water pump replaced. had a whole bunch of electrical looked at/fixed at the same time, valve cover gasket replaced and a whole bunch of other parts replaced along with it.

1llest13
09-22-2011, 12:25 PM
if you had this in April i would do pick this up instead of my s13. BUMP FOR A DUECE OWNER THOUGH GLWS. i would trade you if you are interested ill just take parts off my car to have a equal trade

cynicera
09-22-2011, 01:50 PM
i actually need cash bro. thats the ONLY reason why im selling. its a great car i put ALOT of money and time into her but times are hard.

THANKS FOR BUMP!

catthefish
09-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Im in the same boat, have to sell my sr. love this economy huh?

cynicera
09-22-2011, 07:56 PM
economy = crap...and it sucks b.c i dont qualify for unemployment b.c i wasnt even there for a year and i have a part time job on the side.

anyway. bump #1! LETS KEEP THIS AT THE TOP!

1llest13
09-23-2011, 12:58 PM
ahh i miss my mr2. try to post this on mr2oc?

cynicera
09-23-2011, 02:09 PM
yea its on mr2oc...but ppl on there are broke now...or they alread yhave one. lol

cynicera
09-24-2011, 01:56 PM
FINAL BUMP B4 REPOST! lots of interest on this guys, but if i trade it will have to be with like a stock car/SLIGHTLY modded car + some cash on your end. its priced so low to sell fast. it dirves great and it was my DD til i got hurt!

z31kirby
09-24-2011, 10:38 PM
free bump for a fellow struggling homie ttt