PDA

View Full Version : possible car thieves in highland ca

curbhuggerrps13
09-20-2011, 11:00 PM
brother overheard 2 guys in the wal mart in highland talking about taking a s14 in highland that is located at our address he followed them and they described the car we own. 2 males one Caucasian husky tattoos on his arms and piercing, the other a hispanic male short spikey hair and ear piercings. i know it very broad but he could not provide anymore detail about them or the car they left in. just giving a heads up.

hessianben
09-20-2011, 11:15 PM
leave your car on street.
drink many coffee.
shine your 12gauge.
say hello to your visitors with two barrels as two friends in large trucks block street.
chat with new friends as you wait for cops to arrive.

curbhuggerrps13
09-20-2011, 11:22 PM
the car is garage kept ..i find it weird though he said one guy was describing the car perfectly and gave the location...if only he snapped a pic we can end these low lives. so im leaning towards like others said that these car jackings are the work of people from the san bernardino meets....which i do not attend. So someone must have drove and followed me home to know i have a s14 also besides the s13

rob22
09-21-2011, 01:27 AM
my friends rb s14 was stolen a few hours after we left the san bernadino meet.
http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/385873-just-stolen-s14-inland-empire.html
we had 2 people say they saw it in summit/highland area

Gizmo_S13
09-21-2011, 02:30 AM
Most of the guys from the SB meet are big not short and there's no white people. The only white guy that rolls through from time to time is Matt.

silverarrow27
09-21-2011, 09:38 AM
the car is garage kept ..i find it weird though he said one guy was describing the car perfectly and gave the location...if only he snapped a pic we can end these low lives. so im leaning towards like others said that these car jackings are the work of people from the san bernardino meets....which i do not attend. So someone must have drove and followed me home to know i have a s14 also besides the s13

I remember we talked about this topic when you dropped by to pick up the steering wheel hub, that is the main reason why I do not attend meets.

curbhuggerrps13
09-21-2011, 11:26 AM
well sorry if it seems like im pointing fingers at the sb meet . no offense guys and apologies. i just dont like the fact that they know my whereabouts and i dont attend any meets.last night i was up watching tv in the living room and a white hatchback civic i have never seen before drive by my house slowly. I have automatic porch lights and it triggered and saw the car sped off.

Edwin562
09-21-2011, 11:34 AM
like stated above.. drink coffee and start polishing your gun.. :)

Gizmo_S13
09-21-2011, 11:37 AM
It's cool, I'm just saying don't be quick to point fingers. Last time I heard from one of the SB guys that they think they have seen the thieves. One of the dudes that owns a s13 hatch was confronted by the supposed thieves and they bragged to him that they stole s chassis and that they had a s14, RB, and miscelleanous hatch parts. He said they drive a silver accord, just a heads up for that and the infamous Burgandy Hatch that's been spotted during every car jacking.

usdm180sx
09-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Post pics of this "infamous burgandy hatch" so we'll know what to shoot at.

Gizmo_S13
09-21-2011, 02:52 PM
I've never seen it, then again, I drive a Cressida. I'm always looking around for that burgandy hatch though. Its lowered on lowering springs and I think its on Rotas or XXRs

95_S14
09-22-2011, 03:01 AM
Most of the guys from the SB meet are big not short and there's no white people. The only white guy that rolls through from time to time is Matt.

I'm white and korean bitch and I stopped going because of shit lime that not saying the guys are there or have anything to do with that meet just don't go anymore plus last time I took my gsr I had haters lol

rob22
09-22-2011, 03:28 AM
I'm white and korean bitch and I stopped going because of shit lime that not saying the guys are there or have anything to do with that meet just don't go anymore plus last time I took my gsr I had haters lol

gsr? WTF MATT?! haha

Gizmo_S13
09-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Lolz I heard about you taking your 4 door gsr. That Shit's pimp.

95_S14
09-22-2011, 12:19 PM
That thing was parked for two years and now it's done wire tuck paint wheels still have the 14 and miata about to get a r6 gotta have a four door for bitchs tryed having them get in the 14 lol never again

rob22
09-22-2011, 01:21 PM
That thing was parked for two years and now it's done wire tuck paint wheels still have the 14 and miata about to get a r6 gotta have a four door for bitchs tryed having them get in the 14 lol never again

very true now i see why.... lol

drift freaq
09-22-2011, 01:30 PM
It's cool, I'm just saying don't be quick to point fingers. Last time I heard from one of the SB guys that they think they have seen the thieves. One of the dudes that owns a s13 hatch was confronted by the supposed thieves and they bragged to him that they stole s chassis and that they had a s14, RB, and miscelleanous hatch parts. He said they drive a silver accord, just a heads up for that and the infamous Burgandy Hatch that's been spotted during every car jacking.

RB really? hmmm makes me wonder. Could that be my old engine. The car was stolen(my old car that had been sold) back in 07-08.

Darren
09-22-2011, 01:32 PM
There's car thieves everywhere, that's one reason we have insurance.... you said you have it in the garage, which is good, just make sure you have decent locks on all the doors / windows and a removable steering wheel helps...

That sucks though, nobody likes being a target

1llest13
09-22-2011, 01:38 PM
are you guys sure its on springs? or maybe coilovers but not lowered that much. If so ive seen the same burgundy s13 one time at the mall and the haunted forest.

TheWayItGoes909
09-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Highland sucks! I use to work/stay out there and I had my 92 accord jacked from the east highland area, off silverbuckle and greenspot a few years back. saw a white TAHOE on 22's and blkd out windows late one nite going slow in the area then my car was jacked the same night.Cali needs stricter laws for fuckin car theives.

Gizmo_S13
09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Yeah, its hard to trust anyone nowadays really. All my buddies drive S chassis and my friend and I are the only ones who don't. Especially in SanBernardino and Highland, Shit's Fucking ghetto, I run neighborhood watch on my block though. Fuck the bullshit.