PDA

View Full Version : CA 91 toyota corolla perfect gas saving dd

1drKs13
09-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Hey whats up everyone I have a 91 toyota corolla perfect for a daily driver very reliable it is a 4 door automatic with 165k miles and yes its a clean title....the car is really clean other then passenger side doors having dents at the bottom but not really noticeable at all the car was originally going to be for one of my sons but he decided to get one from the dealer but don't get me wrong this car is this car is very reliable and was my friends car that is who I purchased it from....the interior is a 10 out of 10 that's my opinion it has a brand new jvc cd player unit with aux for ipod connection it does have a remote control as well....the windows are manual....this car is a 4 cylinder as well....

Only con is that there's no ac but can easily connect a new ac pump to the hose units....

If you are interested in this perfect daily driver give me a call or a text message and let me know if you are interested looking to get 1800 obo that's a steal for the way the condition of this car is tags till june 2012 I have the pink slip in hand and yes clean title ready to transfer to your name text me anytime 805)630-5152

Maybe trade for a 240sx if someone is looking for a dd

Quban.Russian mx73
09-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Interested but i don't see a number