ichihachizero
09-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Want to delete all identifiable info

d4rkmus4sh1
09-19-2011, 12:11 PM
beginner friendly?

ichihachizero
09-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Sorry not this one bcuz were taking ride alongs and taking tandems and very limited space hopefully if this goes well we can bring more events to San Antonio that anyone can do.

d4rkmus4sh1
09-19-2011, 02:07 PM
mmmk thanks for reply
sounds like its for a good cause
hope you guys fill up fast!

512_Z
09-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Tyler count me in for the drift session PM me with more details... my name is mario...

awdrftr
11-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to add to this thread. I just moved to San Antonio and this was my very first car show and drift event here. I must say I was Pretty impressed at the turnout. The Z's were killing the drift track layout. My legs were shaking with want to go drift with you guys and felt that some may needed some help. Sorry not trying to brag. Good job to all the drifters out here. Also I saw some pretty RARE cars in the lot. Skylines, Datsuns, Supras, BMW M series, and just some unique setups. It was great to see the Acura NSX go out an drift. That beast is not easy to drift. I took a lot of pictures and i hope i can join you guys later on the drift scene. only thing I felt was really odd was all the masking tape cars. Nothing done, just masking tape designs. Oh well, I guess thats the in thing here. Peace and I look forward to more events!