View Full Version : Red Orchestra 2

gusisboosted
09-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Any one on that?

Corbic
09-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Any one on that?

PC Only... screw it.

I will admit I enjoyed the first one for a while, but then the player pool dried up real quick and i grew tired of the massive tank battles of 3 v 3 and having to drive across a map for half an hour.

gusisboosted
09-18-2011, 08:48 PM
PC only? Yes.
is there any other way to game?

Any way, thats the point of this game man the realism and slow steady TACTICAL pace of this game is beyond mind blowing.

Any one wanna play im gusisboosted on steam :D

Corbic
09-19-2011, 06:11 AM
PC only? Yes.
is there any other way to game?

Considering only mouth breathers still play PC games....

gusisboosted
09-19-2011, 09:42 AM
hahahahaha are you kidding me bro?
If anything the PC gaming world is one of the few places where you can still find a mature and well educated group of people to game with.

i personally rather play with these "mouthbreathers" who know how to formulate tactical movements and think before they act.

Than with a buncha lil kids, and ass hole sorority "broskies", that only care about their call of duty kill streak and yelling obscenities when their shot, right before they get that air strike perk.

to each their own i guess, but to me the console fps gaming world (of course theres a few exceptions) has become nothing much more than a multiplayer arcade game. Not saying its not fun, just saying it feels dumbed down, specially when there's games like this which offer SO MUCH MORE than rambo play style most console gamers are used to.

Just saying dont knock it till you try it.

omgRWDgoodness!
09-19-2011, 07:06 PM
PC gaming > Console gaming. All day, everyday.

Hell, last time I had an online subscription to Xbox Live was in like 2007...on the ORIGINAL Xbox (man, remember those?), was pretty much done with online/console gaming after that. Been gaming it on PC since like 2002, all started with Battlefield 1942 and Day of Defeat. Both of which I still have and play frequently.

EDIT: Btw I have Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45...in the retail box >=D

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/hangernaid.png (http://profile.xfire.com/hangernaid)

gusisboosted
09-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Thank god atleast some one understand that pc gaming, is really the only way to game...

Corbic
09-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Thank god atleast some one understand that pc gaming, is really the only way to game...

A thousand years ago...

http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/img/amg/games/drg000/g007/g00722gkojg.jpg

Corbic
09-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Been gaming it on PC since like 2002, all started with Battlefield 1942 and Day of Defeat. Both of which I still have and play frequently.

Wow. See I gave up PC gaming in 2002.

Day of Defeat... oh you and your CS hit-boxes and imbalanced maps and weapon classes.

1942... The same 1942 that takes 3 sniper hits to kill someone, no one ever cared about the objectives and just stole the vehicles to go off and screw around?

At least pick quality PC games to support your claims, not the ones that drove people in hords to console.

Fallout 2, Imperium Galactica 2, Xcom, Xcom TFD, Total Annihilation, Tribes, Mechwarrior 2.. so forth

but those days are gone.

omgRWDgoodness!
09-21-2011, 08:14 PM
So I'm a little old school, don't get too upset about it. I enjoy those games for what they are, especially since I've been playing them for that long. I've never had a problem with hit registry or weapon differences, each has its own feel to it. Learn to aim, or cry harder.

There were no specific "objectives" in Battlefield 1942...and you're an idiot if you played it hoping for a realistic experience, so that's all I have to say about that.

Seeing as I'm only interested in war & shooter games, only a couple of the games you have listed are ones I've heard of, and those I do not care for. I have quite a stockpile of games, but it's useless to go on since all I'll hear is "z0mfg why do you play all that old-ass shit?! Out with the old, in with the new BRO!". When Xbox 720 and PS4 comes out, all the kiddies will jump to the new thing, etc. etc. so I guess enjoy your consoles while you can.

tgd89
09-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Wow. See I gave up PC gaming in 2002.

Fallout 2, Imperium Galactica 2, Xcom, Xcom TFD, Total Annihilation, Tribes, Mechwarrior 2.. so forth

but those days are gone.

Yeah cause games like that aren't made anymore? I'd rather have the pc version of a console game, though I understand if you can't afford a nice computer.

gusisboosted
06-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Bringing this back from the dead.

RO2 has been polished to near perfection and the community is larger than ever (seriously).

Me and a few friends play it when ever we get some free time, let me know if any one wants to join us,