PDA

View Full Version : if you don't want it then say so (rant)

HiPSI
11-29-2003, 08:17 AM
does this only happen to me or does everyone here get a little of this? while trying to sell parts on websites you get those people that claim to be ready to buy and ask for payment options and such, you consider the parts sold and take the ad down or say they're sold in the thread, and then the person never ever gets back to you?:confused:

what kind of childish crap is that? it hasn't really been on this site but on a few others where i've been trying to sell parts off of my clip and my old car i've had 10 or more people do this crap to me already. is it too much just to say "i don't have the money right now, sell it to the next guy" or just "sorry i can't buy it anymore, i apologize for the inconvinience"? instead they leave you hanging while the other interested parties are out buying the same parts from other sources because you told them it was sold already, so you're screwed on both ends of the deal. no sale, and no backup person in case the sale fell through. i mean how hard is it to let someone know that you've never met face to face that you don't want the part anymore?:hammer:

PARAD0X
11-29-2003, 12:01 PM
i'm not sure, but i see that you live close to me. i'd like to see your car or something. i live in Flowery Branch..
and i work at the waffle house in suwanee @ l-ville suwanee and p-tree ind.

i may pick up some things from you (if i need anything) or i have a parts car that if you need anything, i got. i also have a friend that may need some parts off your clip. PM me. or AIM: epitomy of pimp

97DubTruck
11-29-2003, 12:25 PM
i suppose i am that friend that may need things so i can SHIFT_finally. (in the process of a 5-speed swap.) yeah since i live like 15 minutes away from you pm me and i'll see what you have for sale. thanks.

f2a4s0t
11-29-2003, 12:30 PM
pisses me off I have HE's f/s that some dood said he was buying and he never emialed me back. Still up for sale -end shameless plug-