PDA

View Full Version : Soulja Boy says fuck the troops

speedracer5
09-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Here is a video of a pos

if you do not feel like listening to a new born baby talk just skip the video to 40sec.

Soulja Boy - Lets Be Real (Video) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ZGUGiK_DAEY)

explicit_RPM
09-10-2011, 01:39 PM
SB sucked from the beginning of his useless "musical" career.

HyperTek
09-10-2011, 01:45 PM
What sucks is you linked to it and I clicked it, so i ended up giving his video a hit, thus more money in his pocket =(

people still buy his shit cuz "he go hard". Seriously dudes tell me that "nah souljaboy aint wack, he go hard". Same with all the crap rappers, people buy into em cuz "he go hard".

SB's gangster persona comes from the video games he plays lol

Matej
09-10-2011, 01:48 PM
So his name is ironic.
I get it.

iHateMySilvia
09-10-2011, 02:00 PM
the way he raps or we is terrible
"la la lade da la poop
la lalala shoot and i
bo bo pee pe abc"

DenkiMan!
09-10-2011, 02:09 PM
me and some friends watched about 13 seconds of that video last night, only reason we got that far was because among us was a marine in the room who came back from tour a couple months ago

he was not amused

revcyanide
09-10-2011, 02:13 PM
i have lots of freinds overseas getting motored and wondering if their next convoy will be their last, every single day.

all for his freedom to spout that bullshit

HyperTek
09-10-2011, 02:21 PM
I was hoping his career would have ended when Ice T dissed him.... I was hoping others like waka flacka would have been ended too, than there is the whole dirty south full of crap artist as well.

jesse_s13
09-10-2011, 02:28 PM
This guy needs to be dropped off in Iraq. Then we will see if he homies will help him in combat ;) Or will he be crying for the army to help.

delado
09-10-2011, 02:30 PM
fuck soldier boy /discussion

Farzam
09-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Sounds like my dorky white friends when they start cyphering after the kegs are tapped.

YEA DAS RACIST BRUH

tricky_ab
09-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Fuck the police is OKAY, but fuck the troops is oh no he didn't?! Just wondering. and where's the FBI counter-diss.

That being said seriously...Somehow he is getting worse. Fucking with that based shit for too long.

speedracer5
09-10-2011, 02:46 PM
ya im currently deployed and all the talk here everyday is how he needs to be attachted to a grunt unit and see if he lasts 7months to 1yr deployment

kenS14
09-10-2011, 03:47 PM
ya im currently deployed and all the talk here everyday is how he needs to be attachted to a grunt unit and see if he lasts 7months to 1yr deployment

bet he'd make a song "Ahh [email protected]#t Son Too Much Patroling"...rofl

speedracer5
09-10-2011, 03:54 PM
he wants to give military free concerts now hahahaha does he think thats a good idea

nomoremk2
09-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Is that even rapping? It's like 90bpm. Awkwardly slow shit talking. I can appreciate rap when they have something to say. This is just horrible.

towlie
09-10-2011, 03:59 PM
I bet soulja boy gives great head.

Gizmo_S13
09-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Heh... It's just music. I can give a shit who he says Fuck you to. If he was to say, "Fuck that foo Gizmo on Zilvia.net" HYPE HYYYYYYPE HYPE!!!! people are retarded for paying attention to him. That's the whole point he did this. Media shock, the best way to get attention.

sil80owner
09-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Can somebody post an exact time in the video he says this?... I can't listen to the whole song it annoys me sorry his so called music is just so sh#TTY

HyperTek
09-10-2011, 04:09 PM
at 40 seconds fuck the fbi and fuck all the army troops

fliprayzin240sx
09-10-2011, 04:11 PM
6xAXwSh8RH0
wIwqzpBsZ5A

I'd rather listen to these guys...4th25...

speedracer5
09-10-2011, 04:24 PM
fist post had been edited

!Zar!
09-10-2011, 06:06 PM
If I cared what Soulja Boy thought, I would follow him on twitter.

HyperTek
09-10-2011, 06:12 PM
but you follow bieber? =p

fliprayzin240sx
09-10-2011, 06:12 PM
NBJu6z8bdM0

demonspeed
09-10-2011, 06:16 PM
soulja boi is just a clown...nah i take that back. Hes a boy. He doesnt know how he just fucked himself probably for life over this. Even though he already apologized for it, its too late...that shit is already on wax. Not to mention EVERY military base has removed his cds off of their shelves.

S14DB
09-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Soulja Boy Apologizes to Soldier Boys | Rolling Stone Music (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/soulja-boy-apologizes-to-soldier-boys-20110907)

RHD240
09-10-2011, 06:29 PM
They are supposedly remaking the movie Juice with Tupac and S.B. is to play his part. Epic fail

ericcastro
09-10-2011, 06:58 PM
So his name is ironic.
I get it.
:keke:

i have lots of freinds overseas getting motored and wondering if their next convoy will be their last, every single day.

Whats going on over there for almost a decade has to do with OUR freedom here in the US??
Sorry, I thought it was about something else.

I was hoping his career would have ended when Ice T dissed him.....
me too

That would be awesome.
maybe put Gary Busey in there for kicks.
New reality show for the "faces Of Death" Channel

Also Charlie Sheen, see how "winning" goes for him, lol

They are supposedly remaking the movie Juice with Tupac and S.B. is to play his part. Epic fail

Wonder if i could get the part of Q .............

I may not always agree with where/why our country puts people lives at risk.
But soldier boy is a real dickhead and hopefully runs into some troops in a bar or show at some point.

curbhuggerrps13
09-10-2011, 07:01 PM
well..if its any consolation......he cannot spell :tardrim:

HyperTek
09-11-2011, 12:01 AM

Nah, it was just rumored that he said he wants to play in the tupac biopic and do the Juice scene . :bowrofl:

Sadly if SB falls, some other wackass will take his place.

allntrlundrgrnd
09-11-2011, 01:37 AM
He was a shitbag when he first came out, he's a shitbag now. Honestly doesn't change my opinion much.

Phlip
09-11-2011, 07:24 AM
djk7UWi_dvU&hd=1

exitspeed
09-11-2011, 08:34 AM
djk7UWi_dvU&hd=1

Pretty much sums it up.

Antihero983
09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
As loosely as a prom queen fingerbanged by godzilla.

*DEAD*

iveexcaped3
09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
I think we just need to pull our good troops out send out all these useless rappers and all the life sentenced prison inmates over rather than wasting tax dollars on someone just waiting to die put them to use. If they last over a certain time bring them home they proved themselfs let em go free

frsh4
09-11-2011, 12:38 PM
his rapping reminds me of 50Tyson.
maybe he said it in the song but what was his motivation for saying "fuck the army troops"
that's going TOO far...

blingbling
09-11-2011, 01:01 PM
He's just a fucking idiot. There's really no point trying to make sense of it, shitty rappers think that the more controversial they are the more money they will make.
Wake up soulja boy, everybody fucking hates you now.

adam s
09-11-2011, 01:30 PM

Talking shit about the military should be considered treason.

delado
09-11-2011, 01:39 PM
djk7UWi_dvU&hd=1

This guy = our new president.

upsdude
09-11-2011, 01:55 PM
"oh you dumb shit stain on the adult diaper of life"....priceless i love it!

ericcastro
09-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Talking shit about the military should be considered treason.

It is in comunist countries, not free ones.

Ramonesfreak2010
09-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Soulja Boy wears fake Jordans. Just thought I should mention. :)

ThatGuy
09-11-2011, 04:54 PM
maybe he said it in the song but what was his motivation for saying "fuck the army troops"
that's going TOO far...

My best interpretation would be that he feels anyone willing to sign up for the Military is weak and unable to make their own choices, so they turn to the Military to make choices for them. His ignorance is clear.

delado
09-11-2011, 05:09 PM
fuckin' gangsta right here

Justin Bieber & Soulja Boy! Rich Girl [FULL HQ + LYRICS ON SCREEN!] *New Song 2010* - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oToXUmF37FU)

TheWolf
09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
"buttf**k ur soul" yeah that about sums it up.. I like action figure therapy.

HyperTek
09-11-2011, 06:32 PM
feel like calling up some radio stations and demand they stop playing his music, as his beliefs are reflected when they play his songs and negatively influences the kids. Great excuse to destroy his career.. he was garbage to begin with.

I sense some of you guys generally don't like rap in the first place. There is good rap out there.

WESamiss
09-11-2011, 07:02 PM
fuck him. he is aSNIP shitty "rapper".

Rap has lost its soul.

I say if you wanna be a gangster, why not join the biggest gang in the country. and get paid for it. i hate ignorant people....

exitspeed
09-11-2011, 07:37 PM

Who? Never even heard of this guy

Wake up soulja boy, everybody fucking hates you now.

What do you mean "now"? Who the fuck liked him before?

This guy = our new president.

The guy is funny, but I hope not.

singlecamslam
09-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Auto voice tuning ruined music.

speedracer5
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM
so i dont get it now bowow or whatever his name is has beef with him ill find the video and post it later.

Corbic
09-12-2011, 03:57 PM
djk7UWi_dvU&hd=1

:Owned:

Shit needs to be in Britannica Encyclopedia for historical record.

95BoostedS14
09-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Still can't believe he said that. That's beyond disrespectful to show that kind of attitude to people who put their lives on the line on a daily basis to keep our nation free.

ericcastro
09-13-2011, 01:18 AM
^ Im sorry, I thought that we were free. Apparently a military force in another country on the other side of the world is keeping us from being over run and unfree...... ???

Shit has nothing to do with freedom.
We fucked up, and now if we stop smothering their country, we are afraid of retaliation.
(as we should be)

wonpoo
09-13-2011, 01:34 AM
I SAY! GET OVER IT!!! there is no excuse for what he said...yes it was wrong lets just move on and not pay attention to this guy...

Corbic
09-13-2011, 04:11 AM
I SAY! GET OVER IT!!! there is no excuse for what he said...yes it was wrong lets just move on and not pay attention to this guy...

I'm sure Kanye will come out with yet another song bitching about South Park and Fish Sticks long after we've all forgotten Solja Boy. Hell, I forgot about him till now.

Corbic
09-13-2011, 04:16 AM
^ Im sorry, I thought that we were free. Apparently a military force in another country on the other side of the world is keeping us from being over run and unfree...... ???

We fucked up, and now if we stop smothering their country, we are afraid of retaliation.
(as we should be)

First, as the video made mention. You have the freedom to fuck an electric socket, doesn't mean you should, or it's a good idea or we should approve.

Second, the actual Troops have nothing to do with Afghan/Iraq being right or wrong. SB also said nothing about the wars or the reasons and logic for being there.. he said "fuck the troops".

If he said "fuck Bush for getting us there" or "fuck Obama for keeping us there" then thus thread and outrage would not exist.

Quail
09-13-2011, 04:58 AM
I couldn't be bothered to listen to his SB's drivel, but looking at the vid rating, he's essentially just commit social suicide with that video.

What sucks is you linked to it and I clicked it, so i ended up giving his video a hit, thus more money in his pocket =(

YT operates a pay per ad click rather than a pay per ad impression strategy, and even then most vid publishers aren't part of the scheme, so don't worry, in the majority of cases watching videos doesn't put money in the vid creators pockets.

ThatGuy
09-13-2011, 06:52 AM

(as we should be)

Very true Eric, except for one small point that is often overlooked in these types of debates. All of the men and women over there fighting right now, volunteered to do so. Thus you are FREE from being drafted into a war that you don't believe in for a cause you don't agree with (not that being an American Troop means you auotmatically agree with it either, of course). That is where the men and women of our Armed Forces are giving American Citizens/Civilians their freedom.

/Mini-soapbox

Back to hating on a talentless idiot now.

95BoostedS14
09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
I said keeping us free, I never said anything about this war. What I meant was if there were to be any threat to our freedom these men and women are putting their lives on the line for us. Regardless of the situation, it still doesn't justify SB saying that. This thread is about him disrespecting our troops and not anything dealing with the war and why we are there.

HyperTek
09-13-2011, 10:55 AM
i keep checking this thread in hopes that someone posts up that he got beat up or other.. lol

delado
09-13-2011, 10:56 AM
i keep checking this thread in hopes that someone posts up that he got beat up or other.. lol
+1 or a Beiber announcement of some sort.

exitspeed
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
He ain't dead yet?

Surprised.

Tomkun-s13
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Very true Eric, except for one small point that is often overlooked in these types of debates. All of the men and women over there fighting right now, volunteered to do so. Thus you are FREE from being drafted into a war that you don't believe in for a cause you don't agree with (not that being an American Troop means you auotmatically agree with it either, of course). That is where the men and women of our Armed Forces are giving American Citizens/Civilians their freedom.

/Mini-soapbox

Back to hating on a talentless idiot now.

That is totally the point, and thanks for posting it "That Guy" God Bless America and our Armed Force's "HOOAH"

!Zar!
09-13-2011, 01:27 PM
So zilvians can say fuck the police all day and night.

The second soulja boy says similar, all hell breaks loose.

VROOOM
09-13-2011, 01:54 PM
So zilvians can say fuck the police all day and night.

The second soulja boy says similar, all hell breaks loose.

NWA started a bunch of shit when they said Fuck The Police.

a kid on Zilvia doesnt have the influence that most rappers have.

silver04rsx
09-13-2011, 02:10 PM
I have been in the army for 3 years, Im in Iraq currently. I was livid when I heard this f**ker say what he said. If he thinks he is better then my fellow soldiers and myself, he can come man the 240Bravo on a convoy. I bet his little ass wouldn't last 10 minutes in the turret....

I understand there is a freedom of speech, but he crossed the line and then some. You dont talk shit about the soldiers giving you the freedom to write your bullshit lyrics in your pointless song you call music...

andmattsayd
09-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Solider Boy tell them.

ZilviaKid
09-13-2011, 05:28 PM
i dont understand how american brains work.

one minute your all conspiracies about how the government did 9/11, but as soon as someone brings up the army its all blind patriotism and high fives.

so what, sb doesnt like the army; lots of people dont like soulja boy, i dont see him crying about it.

move the fuck on

Speed Junky
09-13-2011, 05:41 PM

one minute your all conspiracies about how the government did 9/11, but as soon as someone brings up the army its all blind patriotism and high fives.

so what, sb doesnt like the army; lots of people dont like soulja boy, i dont see him crying about it.

move the fuck on

Alright canadian calm down...

Eramo323
09-13-2011, 05:46 PM

move the fuck on

the government is one thing the soldiers fighting the war are actually people we grew up with, our friends, family Ect.

!Zar!
09-13-2011, 06:11 PM
NWA started a bunch of shit when they said Fuck The Police.

a kid on Zilvia doesnt have the influence that most rappers have.

I'm pretty sure Soulja boy has no influence on anyone.

andmattsayd
09-13-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Soulja boy has no influence on anyone.

I thought the same about
http://www.radioplanet.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/JustinBieber2_med.jpg

delado
09-13-2011, 06:43 PM

move the fuck on

So does your head bobble or is that a myth?

orion::S14
09-13-2011, 07:32 PM

Seriously?

You lump all of us together, as if every American thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy...???

Fuck you.

People who *honestly* believe 9/11 was an "inside job" are mindless idiots who need to get a life, a real job, and stop believing what they are told in Youtube videos.

On topic: Soulja Boy is a bigger moron than the 9/11 conspiracy idiots.

- Brian

gearhead55
09-13-2011, 07:53 PM
I understand there is a freedom of speech, but he crossed the line and then some. You dont talk shit about the soldiers giving you the freedom to write your bullshit lyrics in your pointless song you call music...

There is no "line" in freedom of speech. Why do you think the Westboro baptist church are allowed to blurt their bullshit? People can say what they want to say. If you don't agree then what the fuck are you fighting for? Thats unbelievably hypocritical. "soldiers giving you the freedom to write... lyrics [as long as they don't disagree with my perspective]". Seriously? Think for two seconds before you write a statement like that.

Also, who the fuck cares what soldier boy says? If you take that ignorant talentless douche seriously then you are a complete media-fed idiot.

ca18_luv
09-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know when his new album comes out???

Jusss messsin peeps

I stopped listening to any of his songs after i heard "Report card" or whatever it was called basically another version of "throw some D's" by rich boy but SB made it lame -_-

speedracer5
09-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Does anyone know when his new album comes out???

Jusss messsin peeps

I stopped listening to any of his songs after i heard "Report card" or whatever it was called basically another version of "throw some D's" by rich boy but SB made it lame -_-

u made my coffe come out my nose ahhahah i laughed so hard when i read when does it come out rofl.

zilvia kid u act like we in the military have the choice to come to afgan and iraq numb nuts we have to plus someones got to do it

VROOOM
09-14-2011, 06:58 AM
i thought the same about
http://www.radioplanet.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/justinbieber2_med.jpg

lol...........

ZilviaKid
09-14-2011, 07:46 AM
sorry but you literally signed up for the military, so yes you 100% had a choice NOT to go.

none of you are fighting for freedom, your just a brainwashed piece of meat.

notice how all the other first world countries are free and happy? its because they dont invade countries, wave their dicks around and call it freedom.

Corbic
09-14-2011, 07:52 AM
sorry but you literally signed up for the military, so yes you 100% had a choice NOT to go.

notice how all the other first world countries are free and happy? its because they dont invade countries, wave their dicks around and call it freedom.

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_07/sp_0715_09_v6.jpg?width=480

There is a reason South Park illustrated Canadians as whiny head flappers... And it's the same reason the entire world got the joke.

Edited Canadian Image, for factual accuracy.

Jose1
09-14-2011, 08:31 AM
Here is a video of a pos

if you do not feel like listening to a new born baby talk just skip the video to 40sec.

Soulja Boy - Lets Be Real (Video) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ZGUGiK_DAEY)

He's an idiot, I think what would be cool is give him an AR15 drop him in the middle of g-haddy land and lets see if he makes it back in one piece, that would make for an awesome reality tv show.

fliprayzin240sx
09-14-2011, 08:33 AM

Brainwashed piece of shit? I've been in 11 fucking years and have deployed to enough shit holes. I've been mortared, shot at, spent enough Christmas away from my loved ones. I am not gonna sit here have some punk ass 22 yr old tell me I'm a fucking piece of shit!!!

I joined before 9/11, I stayed in to see that another 9/11 wont ever happen again to this country.

How old were you when 9/11 happened? Oh you were 12 yrs old and your Canadian, you wouldn't and couldn't possibly understand why I'm doing what I have been doing all these years!!!

savannaae
09-14-2011, 08:35 AM
End trap music and all forms of ignorance glorifying, language molesting, moron propaganda/lies to a beat . Ban rap production below the Mason Dixon line unless the artist has a bachelor's degree in conjunction with a criminal record without a second strike.

Speed Junky
09-14-2011, 09:00 AM
http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_07/sp_0715_01_v6.jpg?width=480

There is a reason South Park illustrated Canadians as whiny head flappers... And it's the same reason the entire world got the joke.

Aww why you change it, the sheep one was better haha.

Zilviakid GTFO. :fawk2:

revcyanide
09-14-2011, 09:09 AM

I love when Canadians get on their high horse and talk shit about how much better they are than Americans.

whats the last thing good to come out of Canada?

and don't give me some bullshit about Canadian bacon. Cause you know damn well shit is glorified spam.

Corbic
09-14-2011, 10:02 AM
I love when Canadians get on their fat sheep and talk shit about how much better they are than Americans.

whats the last thing good to come out of Canada?

and don't give me some bullshit about Canadian bacon. Cause you know damn well shit is glorified spam.

Canada gets all the perks of being an American but with out the responsibility.

Zilviakid, go to Afghanastan tell them what shit bastards the Americans, Bush, Obama and everyone else is and how much you love them... and we'll all sit back and wait to see the tape of you getting beheaded to be released on CNN.

drift freaq
09-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Seriously?

You lump all of us together, as if every American thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy...???

Fuck you.

People who *honestly* believe 9/11 was an "inside job" are mindless idiots who need to get a life, a real job, and stop believing what they are told in Youtube videos.

On topic: Soulja Boy is a bigger moron than the 9/11 conspiracy idiots.

- Brian

Could not have said it better. Except to add, yes this is a free country which means freedom of speech. Which means Soulja Boy can say what he wants.

It does not make it particularly smart. Or that I agree with it.

Though Canada boy needs to learn about a few things before spouting like he does above.
Zilviakid you make Canadians look like their stereotype. You should be embarrassed.

zylvia213
09-14-2011, 02:22 PM
SB is an idiot IMO but he still getting that paper.

codyace
09-14-2011, 02:30 PM

Ignorance is bliss; I think you need to start watching/reading news from around the world before coming to such conclusions. It may surprise you. I'm not saying you can't have the opinion you currently have, I'm simply saying it's unfounded and ignorant.

JosiahP
09-14-2011, 02:56 PM
ZilviaKid, you make me embarrassed to be canadian..... i know alot of people in the army, the joined because they wanted to make a difference in the world!!

SB is worthless piece of shit! im with everyone who said he should be sent to the middle east, see how long he lasts

ZilviaKid
09-14-2011, 04:42 PM
you guys are hilarious and proved my point completely

also, the butthurt guy in the army, i didnt call you shit, i called you meat, because thats all you are to your government.

but all of you, keep flaming away while you think your armys are off policing the world, its really cute. and ill "watch the news" so i can see all your american propaganda and join your super friends club.

tqstarburst
09-14-2011, 05:38 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2rykl13.gif

T chop
09-14-2011, 06:02 PM
I didn't watch the video, I don't know how or in what context he said it, but does it really matter what SB says? Honestly...... his music sucks, he's a douche blah fucking blah.

People say fuck the police all the time, saying fuck the troops is basically the same thing.

tqstarburst
09-14-2011, 06:17 PM

also, the butthurt guy in the army, i didnt call you shit, i called you meat, because thats all you are to your government.

but all of you, keep flaming away while you think your armys are off policing the world, its really cute. and ill "watch the news" so i can see all your american propaganda and join your super friends club.
Cool story bro, what chapter do you shut the fuck up?

revcyanide
09-14-2011, 06:30 PM
I didn't watch the video, I don't know how or in what context he said it, but does it really matter what SB says? Honestly...... his music sucks, he's a douche blah fucking blah.

People say fuck the police all the time, saying fuck the troops is basically the same thing.
fuck the police is wrong too, my step dad is a detective for the sheriff's office, and i respect what good cops do.

and dont even get this bullshit mixed up with NWA's fuck the police.
that song was about the black discrimination by law enforcement and race beatings that occurred.
which has made long strides are there are much more checks in base (some people will argue this, and i am positive it certain instances it still exists, but it has come a LONG way.)

you know what the difference is, the police are there to police YOU, to protect you as well but think about it, its to make sure no one breaks the law and is arrested or fined if they do. Cops can be dicks, and it directly effects you. there are laws in place but ultimately it is usually the officer/cheifs decision on how to handle a situation. Whether to warn you or ticket you etc.

Troops (which i am) signed up for a plethora of reasons.
I can tell you the money is not good, I made way more before i came in. its decent, and its stable, but no one joins to get rich. Some people do truly join for education and that it, many join because they feel like they owe something back to their country.
troops do NOT make any decisions, if you dont agree with what we do, then you have a problem with the head of DoD/president.
troops protect you, whether you agree with, or hate the war we are in. if someone invaded, who do you think would be fighting them off to protect you? we would.

there are bad troops just like bad cops, there ARE troops who enjoy killing not out of necessity . these are horrible people, but are SO few, less than 1% i am sure.

however saying fuck EITHER is wrong, but i think people have more justification in saying it with police, because they can easily directly effect you in a negative way, and if it's your personal feeling that you have been screwed over by police, then speaking that is not as big of a deal.

where saying fuck the troops, people who have done nothing to directly negatively effect you, have never harassed you, and are on the front lines here or abroad.
this is really fucking wrong.

there, /soapbox

TLDR fuck the troops or the police is wrong, IMO one is more easily justified than the other

revcyanide
09-14-2011, 06:35 PM

also, dunno how i missed this.

you know if canada ever got any sort of attack on it, guess who would be there to protect you.

we would.

most canadians hate people like you, you are perpetuating a stereotype that is one of the worst, cause most Canadians ive met are really cool.

Corbic
09-14-2011, 06:54 PM

Here is the exact Quote

Fuck the FBI and the army troops … fighting for what? Be your own man… I’ll be flying through the clouds with green like I’m Peter Pan.

The difference is when people are saying "fuck the police" they are normally saying it in the context of "i'll do what i want, i'm not going to get arrested for partying/drinking/speeding/smoking"

No body is going around saying "fuck the detectives that solved that rape and fuck the prosecutors for putting jeffery Dahmer in jail".

Corbic
09-14-2011, 06:59 PM
TLDR fuck the troops or the police is wrong, IMO one is more easily justified than the other

But at the end of the day anyone that needs it broken down and explained to them in this level is just a worthless bag of water. Its like trying to explaining to a grown adult why stealing is wrong.

T chop
09-14-2011, 07:45 PM
It doesn't even matter what he says though, If I was in the Army I would still give a fuck less about what SB says.

I don't think he meant to disrespect troops anyway, he just (like a lot of people) doesn't agree with what is/was going in Iraq and Afghanistan. He sure is cocky for a one "hit" wonder though.

redline1320
09-14-2011, 07:55 PM
But at the end of the day anyone that needs it broken down and explained to them in this level is just a worthless bag of water. Its like trying to explaining to a grown adult why stealing is wrong.

Exactly. I'm in the US Army and I was really surprised that soulja boy said that.
And now i'm even more surprised at the people on here who seem to not really give a shit. If someone asked you to lay your life down on the line for minimal pay and not many benefits would you? Majority of ppl find security behind a desk, but I provide security out there on the battlefied. IMO if you dont support the troops go :fawk2: yourself

revcyanide
09-14-2011, 08:41 PM

hahah truer words have not been spoke,

allntrlundrgrnd
09-14-2011, 09:04 PM
There are a lot of posts in this thread that bother me. I think an important point for people to understand is there is a very distinct difference between supporting our troops and being 100% behind the decisions our government has made.

When someone says 'Fuck the troops' knowing that millions of people are going to hear it, you cross the line, no matter how you look at it.

And Zar, I'm pretty sure the kids on zilvia that say 'fuck da police' are the reason why that no talent lamefuck is so popular.

Speed Junky
09-14-2011, 10:16 PM

http://blog.onlinemetals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/nerds.jpg

Rockda240
09-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Zilviakid, I nominate you for the "Moron of the Year Award".

BustedS13
09-14-2011, 10:45 PM
i don't like what passes for pop culture on zilvia

FunnyVictor86
09-18-2011, 10:39 PM

move the fuck on

Zilviakid, I nominate you for the "Moron of the Year Award".

I second this. So because we say that our Gov. is corrupt that means we have to frown upon our troops? That is one the most ignorant things I have ever heard. Whether or not "we" are fighting for the right reasons should have absolutely no affect on our support for our troops. I myself don't support the war but I do however support our troops because they are our own and they go out risking their lives for our country. Do us all a favor and stick to cars. Stay out of anything that has to do with politics and most importantly anything that has to do with morals. Your name suits you well, KID.

HyperTek
09-19-2011, 02:31 AM
and guess who comes in at number 10
50 Most Controversial Rappers | XXLMAG.COM (http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/09/50-most-controversial-rappers/#1)

Soulja Boy’s teeny-bopper days were short-lived. Just as his debut album, Souljaboytellem.com, was closing in on a platinum certification, word spread that SB’s breakout hit wasn’t as kid-friendly as it seemed. Apparently the lyrics, “Superman that hoe” were a reference to an odd sexual fetish in which a man ejaculates on a woman’s back and covers it with a sheet. Soon after rumors surfaced that SB, then 17, had impregnated a 19-year-old girl. The gossip turned out to be false. After being accused of single-handedly killing hip-hop by Ice-T in June 2008, Soulja caused a stir passing blame to Nas for hip-hop’s demise. He later apologized for his remarks. SB historically hasn’t shown much respect for his elders since he’s also feuded with Wu-Tang Clan’s GZA and Fabolous. Soulja capped ’08 with a bang when he praised slave masters during a BET Black Carpet interview. “Shout out to the slave masters,” SB told Black Carpet correspondent Toure. ”Without them we’d still be in Africa. We wouldn’t be here to get this ice and tattoos.” Last year, SB revealed that he shot at the robbers that allegedly stole his chain during a home invasion as reported. And ket’s not forget the viral clip in which Kat Stacks claimed to have witnessed Soulja sniff coke and filmed herself with the rapper in his hotel room. More recently, SB found himself in hot water after dissing the U.S. Army troops on a song titled, “Let’s Be Real.”

I suppose he would be high on the controversial list, he leaves people wondering how the fuck did he blow up in the first place lol
wish someone would have ended his career

usmctankmech
09-19-2011, 05:41 AM
This guy needs to be dropped off in Iraq. Then we will see if he homies will help him in combat ;) Or will he be crying for the army to help.

It must be nice to be able to make fun of something that he doesnt understand nor could care less about when you make millions for having no talent at all....... Talk amongst yourselves.

exitspeed
09-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Hasn't been killed yet huh?

gusisboosted
09-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Whats with this whole i'm a bad ass cop killing "gangster" rap we been getting fed non stop lately bro.

Really pisses me off how dumb fuck "rappers" like this guy and quite a few others, get such a huge spotlight when real artist and rappers like MF DOOM, and a few others dont even make it on fucken NPR music....

ce la vie.

scrantonz33
09-19-2011, 11:43 AM

Instead of talkin crap about our army policing the world maybe you should talk crap about youre army that is in afghanistan and always standing next to the american army fighting the same wars. Its real easy to be tough behind the keyboard but then again most liberal fucks are usually talkin shit behind something and cant ever stand up for themselves in person.

FunnyVictor86
09-19-2011, 11:45 AM
I suppose he would be high on the controversial list, he leaves people wondering how the fuck did he blow up in the first place lol
wish someone would have ended his career

He blew up when his marketing team came up with a scheme targeting stupid raver little kids. I mean really "superman that hoe" wtf does that even mean. It's the same thing with (forgive me for mentioning his name) justin beiber. He has a perfume out for little girls. Most celebs usually release products targeting their own sex. Well it's because little girls are the only ones buying his shit. If they tried to sell a justin bieber cologne to guys like us it would get no love. It's all business and it works.

Corbic
09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
He blew up when his marketing team came up with a scheme targeting stupid raver little kids. I mean really "superman that hoe" wtf does that even mean. It's the same thing with (forgive me for mentioning his name) justin beiber. He has a perfume out for little girls. Most celebs usually release products targeting their own sex. Well it's because little girls are the only ones buying his shit. If they tried to sell a justin bieber cologne to guys like us it would get no love. It's all business and it works.

Superman dat hoe existed before Solji Boi.

When drinking and partying, you meet some fine drunk tail and take her back to your dorm, make out and then she either passes out or says "I'm tired/drunk" and leaves you hanging as she sleeps.

Rub one out on her back, toss the sheet over her and when she wakes, she'll have a cape.

Superman that hoe.

exitspeed
09-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Whats with this whole i'm a bad ass cop killing "gangster" rap we been getting fed non stop lately bro.

Really pisses me off how dumb fuck "rappers" like this guy and quite a few others, get such a huge spotlight when real artist and rappers like MF DOOM, and a few others dont even make it on fucken NPR music....

ce la vie.

Lol. At the lately part. Not sure if you ever heard of Ice-T or NWA.

FunnyVictor86
09-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Superman dat hoe existed before Solji Boi.

When drinking and partying, you meet some fine drunk tail and take her back to your dorm, make out and then she either passes out or says "I'm tired/drunk" and leaves you hanging as she sleeps.

Rub one out on her back, toss the sheet over her and when she wakes, she'll have a cape.

Superman that hoe.

I was being sarcastic (my online sarcasm sucks). I was just expressing how retarded it sounds and yet people actually buy into that crap.

HyperTek
09-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I always felt girls where the root of bad music.. i see more girls on facebook post up a SB, lil wayne, plies or something song when they rap about love, and dudes will make that music because of the girls.

Pac (well he was cremated ), biggie, big pun , big L, all turning in their graves that they worked soo hard and did not get to earn the millions of dollars that SB and other talentless rappers make now a days easily.

Antihero983
09-19-2011, 04:39 PM
^there's not enough room for Big Pun to turn in his grave.

ZING!

Phlip
09-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I always felt girls where the root of bad music.. i see more girls on facebook post up a SB, lil wayne, plies or something song when they rap about love, and dudes will make that music because of the girls.

Pac (well he was cremated ), biggie, big pun , big L, all turning in their graves that they worked soo hard and did not get to earn the millions of dollars that SB and other talentless rappers make now a days easily.

There, you've done it again.
Pac and Biggie didn't give as much of a fuck about hip hop as people pretending to know shit about hip hop seem to want to credit them for. It is a well known fact that when ASKED to do the more conscious political thing by Mutulu Shakur, he pretty much refused because that shit don't sell.
Biggie was a popular rapper who happened to do it well and was killed before he could finish the ruse that seems to have been attributed to him. He was about the money that hip hop provided too.
Big L was largely undiscovered and likely would have been next put on after Mase and Cam'Ron, we can only hope that he might have stayed true, but we will never know.
Big Pun came out of the gates wildly popular, and happened to love to force "hardcore" shit on people who bought albums for songs like "Not a Player."

God, I wish people would stop acting like dead rappers were martyrs to the continued greater good of a non "culture".

HyperTek
09-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I know you dislike pac and feel he is overrated. Don't take offense whenever his name is mentioned. You always feel people don't know what they are talking about when it comes to hiphop music.

towlie
09-19-2011, 05:17 PM
This guy hasnt been stabbed yet?

Corbic
09-19-2011, 05:24 PM
God, I wish people would stop acting like dead rappers were martyrs to the continued greater good of a non "culture".

To quote Kill Hannah
"
i wanna be a kennedy
i wanna shake hands with heroes
and kiss the girls of centerfolds all the time

And Die Young!"

The problem is when people die young and tragic we tend to highlight their success and skim over their faults. After their deaths (like kennedy) all the good that happens is associated to them, while the bad that happens is associated to them not being around anymore.

Pac and Biggie would have faded into obbsurrity had the lived, they be the Dre, Snope Dog and Coolie. Big names but nothing to give two shits about.

Look at James Dean made three fracking movies and immortalized for ever cause he dies at 23, Brando makes a kazillion movies but we just remember him as the sloppy old fat ass you can't understand, not the young stud on a bike.

Monroe is another example plenty of other hot women from the 50s and 60s with more successful careers, but the got old and had families.

Phlip
09-19-2011, 05:55 PM
I know you dislike pac and feel he is overrated. Don't take offense whenever his name is mentioned. You always feel people don't know what they are talking about when it comes to hiphop music.

Actually, I DON'T dislike anyone whose albums I have purchased 3 of and actually enjoyed two... the others were, far and away, never worth the money.
Yes, he is overrated.
But so is EVERYONE else you named, including Big L. (whose work I personally happen to love), if only because of his complete lack of exposure.
But you just ignored my point. Factually supported sense says that none of the above had reason to care about the desired purity of hip hop that people propping up their corpses seem to want, so the standard "dead rappers" argument has become the tool of people who want to say something in a hip hop conversation, but don't have it in themselves to know more.
The other favorite is "well, it's better than the shit on the radio these days" but that's like saying that Rabies is better than Botulism, we all still lose.

Come at me with how Rakim, Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap fathered the styles of those of the next generation and be armed with a mind to argue beyond "I know you hate [rapper]" and I am all for it.

LimeLite Racing
09-19-2011, 06:04 PM
I see the point you're making. Take Jimi Hendrix for example, IN MY OPINION, probably one of the most overrated guitarists of all time. For example: Howard Roberts, Pre-60's showing Jimbo the ropes. Jimi made some shredding riffs, and certainly an extremely underrated songwriter, but the best? Absolutely not.

And no one knows who Howard Roberts is, probably.

EDIT: Robert Fripp? Forget about it. Good luck playing this in the same era, Jimbo.

4W3wX2aX7_s

Flawless? You bet your fucking ass.

And for the double edit:
Yes, Tupac is WAY overrated.

delado
09-19-2011, 06:48 PM
I see the point you're making. Take Jimi Hendrix for example, IN MY OPINION, probably one of the most overrated guitarists of all time. For example: Howard Roberts, Pre-60's showing Jimbo the ropes. Jimi made some shredding riffs, and certainly an extremely underrated songwriter, but the best? Absolutely not.

And no one knows who Howard Roberts is, probably.

EDIT: Robert Fripp? Forget about it. Good luck playing this in the same era, Jimbo.

4W3wX2aX7_s

Flawless? You bet your fucking ass.

And for the double edit:
Yes, Tupac is WAY overrated.

On the money /discussion

Wake
09-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Who the fuck is big daddy kane?

he dont sound like no gangsta rapper, sounds like a holiday candy for a stripper.

I think its funny that he spells it ""souljah, and has nothing to do with either of those things.