PDA

View Full Version : NY 96 s14 NAVAN for SALE

j00ni3
09-08-2011, 11:52 AM
I was going to part the car out but cannot at this time so i am putting it up for sale

the reason is a lot has happened after hurricane irene came through... to make it short, a tree fell on my house in the end and then the basement got flooded and so on and so forth...

the car is not at my house... i moved it to a friends house who had an open garage... i took the seats out about to sell to a buyer and then hurricane irene struck and i have not been able to go back to my car and take it apart and right now with house repairs and throwing out all the stuff i had to have my wife and my baby moved to my in laws for the time being...

it has just been too much mentally and physically for my sake and i just cannot find the time to work on the car... so i will be selling the car as a WHOLE. i will put the seats back. Everything is working fine... to my knowledge and there is really nothing wrong with it... i can share the details of the car ... over the phone..

i will post car pictures and details to my memories extent..

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE INQUIRIES AND I AM VERY SORRY I COULD NOT PULL THROUGH BUT AS IT SEEMS MY CURRENT SITUATION DOES NOT PERMIT THE TIME FOR ME TO PART THE CAR OUT.

the car is 4500 Cash. it has about 130k miles... and is an auto.... the car is black it has:
1.navan front bumper(paid 550 new and still has no heavy damage, little rock chips but no cracks) with ( uninstalled new foglights )
2.jdm kouki( paid 500 new ) rear bumper with valences(paid 250 new ).
3.z32 front calipers ( paid 300 new )
4.project mu rotors ( paid 550 for a pair only for the rotors ).
5.JIC flta1s i believe ... ( paid 1.5k new )
6.jic front strut bar ( paid 200 new )
7.jic rear strut bar (paid 300 new )
8.after market wide front fenders ( 30 mm ) ( i forgot which knockoff it is... paid 100 new )
9. BRAND new dash ( paid 300 new )
10. Flush 2 din full gps and media player headunit ( paid 350)
11. dual 12 inch non ported kicker l7 box ( roughly i think i paid 800 for box and subs )
12. 1000 watt 1 ohm amp.. ( around 500 i think not sure about this one ) done all around with 0 gauge wire ( paid 100 bucks and used the whole 50 ft in the car lol )
13. Euro GLASS front head lights ( paid 600 new for pair from dealer )
14. front JDM grill ( 100 off of ebay )
15. jdm WIND deflectors ( 200 off ebay ) AND i have another set i can sell or give you with the car whichever )
16. JDM door sill guards... the aluminum ones with the light up silvia logo uber nice paid 500 used and then REFINISHED looks AMAZING but its not installed so i won't sell it unless buyer wants it and pays for it separately lol
17. injen intake ( probably around 130 new at the time ? )
18. toyo radiator ( 250 new )
19. optima red top relocated to the back.

all i wanted to do is make the car look nice for a daily driver... that was all i didn't really care about the performance because i had another project s14 ... but i sold that and now this must go also ...

always used royal purple and took great care of the car...

i even replaced the filter and all maintenance was done on the tranny also.

so what i am thinking is all you are paying for are the parts and you get a car along with it. i will post pics... this car will fund for some of the construction for the roof and the side of my house that has a huge hole in it ... and for the return of my baby and also so i can sleep without rain seeping in from the rain that has been coming non stop and has been delaying the construction... so PLEASE HELP ME!!!

thank you for looking

please email me at [email protected] or text me only because im at work in the daytime lol 917 two eight eight two six six one thanks!

Lew
09-09-2011, 10:04 PM
glws and i got mad dings and dents in my car now cause of the hurricane (i got hit in queens)

korean pride ftw!

Biggie-Stig
09-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Sorry to hear about the problems man I wish I had the cash I would pick it up

GL

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

xtinstaaflx
09-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Sorry to hear man. Hope all goes well soon. I sent you a txt hit me up when you have a chance thx