PDA

View Full Version : Read this- Stupid Riceboys!

toreno
11-24-2003, 09:52 PM
http://board.hondasociety.com/showthread.php?t=94125&page=2

BadMoJo
11-24-2003, 10:01 PM
OT.

:rolleyes:

old_s13
11-25-2003, 12:19 AM
Yeah okay, I reamed some asses on there.

hondaguy
11-25-2003, 12:32 AM
dumbasses

CoasTek240
11-25-2003, 12:57 AM
this makes me cry

boro240
11-25-2003, 01:22 AM
i think he was refering to Jeremy Clarkson, not Needell.

DRFT
11-25-2003, 01:42 AM
this sig cracks me up....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p5303298d8ec963b4c6f041d37920fdb0/fa93d232.jpg

JasonNagra
11-25-2003, 01:42 AM
Mike you thorougly killed them!

DRFT
11-25-2003, 02:03 AM
man you did some serious ownign in there...it even seemed like you owned me haha

SlideStar
11-25-2003, 02:43 AM
they got :Owned: nice work Mike!

Bliss
11-25-2003, 02:50 AM
As stupid as some of that stuff was, I hardly see the point in going over there and "owning" them. That'll sure teach 'em a lesson! The only thing it will do will get them to start bitching more.
It was definately intelligent what was said by old_s13, but I see no point in the need of that. Who was over there in the first place????

(wait for post from old_s13 breaking down this post word for word to own me.)

yay

mike's even got his own little fan club. :D

just messin, fellahs.

DRFT
11-25-2003, 02:59 AM
just for shits and giggles

808Supra
11-25-2003, 04:24 AM
i hate that marshun kid...

thelinja
11-25-2003, 07:43 AM
eh, I didn't read it. But then again, I don't give a fuck about what other people say on this matter.:rolleyes:

aznpoopy
11-25-2003, 08:15 AM
lol that 'enter the drift' sig cracks me up too. is he serious with that pic? is it a joke? no countersteering? my second favorite has to be old_s13 owning the dude with the del sol. "i'm not a bad driver, i decided to take a right hander at 50mph and totalled my car because drifing doesn't exist in the U.S." LOL. half the time i think they're all just being REALLY sarcastic.

exitspeed
11-25-2003, 08:43 AM
damn I feel dumbererber just for reading that:bash:

old_s13
11-25-2003, 09:25 AM
boro240> i think he was refering to Jeremy Clarkson, not Needell.

No, Needell drove the McLaren F1. I have that episode and have watched it OH too many times. SHIT, I had that as a WAV file like 5 years ago.. and nearly shit my pants when I saw the actual video footage.. its GOLDEN.

bliss> As stupid as some of that stuff was, I hardly see the point in going over there and "owning" them. That'll sure teach 'em a lesson! The only thing it will do will get them to start bitching more. It was definately intelligent what was said by old_s13, but I see no point in the need of that. Who was over there in the first place???? (wait for post from old_s13 breaking down this post word for word to own me.) yay mike's even got his own little fan club.

No NEED for that? Think about the fires that happened out here in SoCal last month, was there a NEED for that? If someone had put their foot over the match that started the flame, there wouldnt have BEEN any fires at all. The way I see it, we have a group of influenced kids who are in the position that many kids are: they somehow got influenced and now WANT that material object they are obsessing over. While the media has been hyping up this lifestyle and these cars, these less-knowledgeable KIDS have been eating up the hype and are ready to act on it. This means that they very much can easily be the NEXT 240SX owners in this community. It doesnt take much to go from a 10,000 Civic or Accord to a 3,000 - 6,000 S13 or S14, right? RIGHT. (Notice how the Civic/Accord is MORE expensive! This allows them to EASILY spend that extra 3-6k on: SR20DET and COILOVERS.) Yeah, there's a need alright.

Now, I didnt go over there to wreck shop, disrespect, and act a fool.. I went there to educate. People need to understand who most of us 240SX owners are, what we like, and what the truth REALLY is about our cars. Are you going to tell me that our cars are NOT crap? They are over 10 years old, easily. Most of us own these old cars and love them, but OH SO MANY of them need constant attention to keep them looking and performing nice. Lets also not forget how dilligently most of us work on perfecting our driving skills.

SO, while you may not see a need to educate the youth, I do. I dont take any of this shit seriously, dont get me wrong.. I know its just a car and what not. What I HATE and try to avoid are punk kids who are going to give too much attention to my car, eventually getting it stolen or damaged in the attempt to steal it.. which all means MORE WORK FOR ME.

Thats it.. thats all I have to say on the matter. I know there are plenty of other old-school (and new-school 240SX owners) who love to hear how I phrase things.. truthfully. :)

- Mike

KyoLo
11-25-2003, 12:10 PM
for those honda ricers who now wanna start to build a "drift" 240sx ..will start to post newbie questions on 240sx forums...and we will notice that, and flame them..so don't worry that they will be abundant, they'll get flamed before they get any info from here.

Bliss
11-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by old_s13

No NEED for that? Think about the fires that happened out here in SoCal last month, was there a NEED for that? If someone had put their foot over the match that started the flame, there wouldnt have BEEN any fires at all.
how in the world do you go from cars to the SD fires? please don't act like they are similar, because they arent.

The way I see it, we have a group of influenced kids who are in the position that many kids are: they somehow got influenced and now WANT that material object they are obsessing over. While the media has been hyping up this lifestyle and these cars, these less-knowledgeable KIDS have been eating up the hype and are ready to act on it. This means that they very much can easily be the NEXT 240SX owners in this community. It doesnt take much to go from a 10,000 Civic or Accord to a 3,000 - 6,000 S13 or S14, right? RIGHT. (Notice how the Civic/Accord is MORE expensive! This allows them to EASILY spend that extra 3-6k on: SR20DET and COILOVERS.) Yeah, there's a need alright.
there may be a need to educate, but I would hardly call what you did "education". besides the oversteer comment and some other stuff, there wasnt much education there

Now, I didnt go over there to wreck shop, disrespect, and act a fool.. I went there to educate. People need to understand who most of us 240SX owners are, what we like, and what the truth REALLY is about our cars. Are you going to tell me that our cars are NOT crap? They are over 10 years old, easily. Most of us own these old cars and love them, but OH SO MANY of them need constant attention to keep them looking and performing nice. Lets also not forget how dilligently most of us work on perfecting our driving skills.
bullshit you didn't go over there to disrespect or wreck shop. Look at half the stuff you posted on there...the page isn't working for me now, so i can't quote you, but just look at it. You don't go to "educate" using sarcasm and being a jack ass every other sentence.
SO, while you may not see a need to educate the youth, I do. I dont take any of this shit seriously, dont get me wrong.. I know its just a car and what not. What I HATE and try to avoid are punk kids who are going to give too much attention to my car, eventually getting it stolen or damaged in the attempt to steal it.. which all means MORE WORK FOR ME.
yeah, u really went there to keep from having to do more work in the future. all that sarcasm + being a jackass + "helpful information" = keeping your car from getting stolen or damaged.

Thats it.. thats all I have to say on the matter. I know there are plenty of other old-school (and new-school 240SX owners) who love to hear how I phrase things.. truthfully. :)

- Mike Shit, I like to hear you say stuff, because it needs to be said. I had no problem with the post, except that you just went into somewhere u wouldnt have previously heard of and started stuff, then tried to pass it off as helpful education. thanks for wasting your time on my post. :D

old_s13
11-25-2003, 08:54 PM
oh my god.. I have never started so much shit... if any of you guys are bored, you gotta check out this thread..!

I feel like freddy creugar, turned their lives into a nightmare.. my playground!

haha this is too good!

aznpoopy
11-26-2003, 08:18 AM
wow i just checked it... i could almost feel the hate coming right off the webpage. btw whoever 'seis' is, he pisses me off.

edit: my fav line was where u said something like (paraphrase), 'i just said you couldn't tell the difference between a penis and a vagina and that's all you can hit me with???' lol.

S14TiNMAN
11-26-2003, 02:17 PM
:bash: ehhh..

old_s13
11-26-2003, 07:31 PM
wow one of the guys changed his sig, awesome!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pdd979e86b4b20b0464f59529f3f5edce/fa7605ce.jpg

I turned a wanna be drifter back into drag racing, that is SO fucking great.

Jedi mind tricks baby....

Zemus
11-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Mike I saw you talking about top gear and the skyline ep. That wasnt Tiff.. Tiff rocks but that was Clarkson :) Tiff Did the m5 one and the TVR Top gear :)

Maeda
11-26-2003, 08:53 PM
preach on brotha! ^_^

In deffense of that bored those arn't the most ignorant things i've ever heard... which surprises me on honda forums (respectful real honda enthusiasts aside)... I don't read them so I don't think my overgeneralization stands for very much, but I am indeed surprised.

Phoen_x_s14
11-26-2003, 09:42 PM
Hahaha oh man, I know I've "debated" with you a couple of times on the forum Old_S13, but haha you've really owned them AND on their own message forum. HAHAHA I'm going to save everything on that post on MS Word.

oh yeah.. just for a laugh

fliplyricist1> I drift in my accord all day long. e-brake can be your friend.

Hhaha, thats the only way they can supposedly try to "drift", more like power sliding........out of control......for me to POOP on haha.

marshun> i hear that stock skylines arent impressive at all. but thats just hearsay.

.........hahaha I don't even have to comment on that...

The guy with the Del Sol just cracks me up, hahaha, I mean not trying to cheer for the death for someone, but its good that he crashed his car by himself and not into someone else. Life lessons' a harsh. haha

Oh man I'm going to be laughing at that one for a while. :bowdown: to old_s13 on that "re-educating"

old_s13
11-26-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Oni
Mike I saw you talking about top gear and the skyline ep. That wasnt Tiff.. Tiff rocks but that was Clarkson :) Tiff Did the m5 one and the TVR Top gear :)

http://www.clearcorners.com/tiff.jpg

=)

honestly, i like going on various forums and just talking the talk. I started off correcting people but I did want to participate with discussion there, until I realized these guys were just brick walls. Even when I stooped to their own level AND managed to school them on their own yard, they were still taking things personally and had to lock the thread. I mean come on, its off-topic.. why do people get so pissy in off-topic?

"NO! LETS NOT WASTE BANDWIDTH!"

Come on now, thats so ghey. People need to have fun regardless of who is right and who is wrong.. but lets not be stupid. USB-like? ahem.. yeah.

boro240
11-26-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by old_s13
http://www.clearcorners.com/tiff.jpg
see now you gotta resort to images with words on them.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p79c9f74298e23c8135e19c9032837086/fa74b764.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p3deda143051d57883babb38c3d496128/fa74b762.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p343e81a5b697137f7feb974c8530e2a2/fa74b75b.jpg
=)

CreAziaN
11-26-2003, 11:13 PM
old_s13>
oh and by the way, here is a little gift for you sis:

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/14449/200.jpg
NO TEARS

hahahahhaa

oh man, good one :Owned:

SimpleS14
11-26-2003, 11:20 PM
I guess the site is down since the link is not working for me.

old_s13
11-27-2003, 04:22 AM
boro240> see now you gotta resort to images with words on them.

holy shiet, i guess its a draw! which video is the one you posted.. i think i have that one, but i cant recall which one it was.

I know that one they race a GTI.. then they also race a Skyline. I wonder what the specs are of that skyline, i am sure a skyline can easily keep up with a mclaren if needed.. the mclaren is not godly, just pricey. :)

-m

Phoen_x_s14
11-27-2003, 10:17 AM
Well it might seem godly in STOCK form. That video was a stock McLaren against what looks like a stock R33 Skyline GTR. But I know, that if that race was against a highly modded skyline, the race might be different. Maybe using VeilSides 1200+hp "Street drag" R33 Skyline that can hit 9's in the HALF MILE or if it was circuit track, haha, up the boost and take off the JGTC limits on the Zexel, Calsonic, or Penzoil Skyline.

Dam, thats what I really wanted NFS underground to have, not only just normal stock cars that you could mod, but unlock some option to race against the exotics (in stock form and/or mild upgrades).
:p: Then we can all do the so called TFTF scene all over "whats the retail on one of those?" "More then you can afford pal, Ferrari" ....."Too bad it didnt come with uncolor cordinated vinyl graphics like mine"
hahaha J/K!!!

old_s13
11-27-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Phoen_x_s14
Well it might seem godly in STOCK form. That video was a stock McLaren against what looks like a stock R33 Skyline GTR. But I know, that if that race was against a highly modded skyline, the race might be different. Maybe using VeilSides 1200+hp "Street drag" R33 Skyline that can hit 9's in the HALF MILE or if it was circuit track, haha, up the boost and take off the JGTC limits on the Zexel, Calsonic, or Penzoil Skyline.

Dam, thats what I really wanted NFS underground to have, not only just normal stock cars that you could mod, but unlock some option to race against the exotics (in stock form and/or mild upgrades).
:p: Then we can all do the so called TFTF scene all over "whats the retail on one of those?" "More then you can afford pal, Ferrari" ....."Too bad it didnt come with uncolor cordinated vinyl graphics like mine"
hahaha J/K!!!

1) Dont mention Fast and Furious, thanks.
2) Dont mention all out drag cars, thanks.

What we SHOULD race against that McLaren F1 is not a normal Skyline, because that only has ~300HP stock. What we SHOULD race is, lets say.. the ~500HP+ MINES R34.. that would be incredible. Not because both cars are fast on the straights, but because both cars can also handle just as well as they accellerate.

The one advantage that the McLaren F1 has is that its made from the absolute most exotic components, so the chassis and build quality is FAR superior from anything NISSAN has ever put on a production line. You cannot compare mass produced with the McLaren F1 since its assembled by hand. Not only that, the McLaren F1 is NA.. it would be absolutely amazing to see what a McLaren F1 w/ forced induction would be able to produce.

The one thing I love about the McLaren F1 is the HIGH amounts of detail and though that have gone into each part of its design, from the body contruction, frame, engine, you name it. I have been lucky enough to see several F1's out here on the streets of Los Angeles and it was an absolute amazing sight -- parked, the car makes EVERY other car look like garbage, like an SUV. The McLaren is SO low that a Corvette Z06 pulled up next to it and I completely ignored it. Porches were driving by in Beverly Hills and I felt like saying "please, move on."

Only thing about the McLaren F1 is that the wheels/tires look a bit high-profile when compared to the rubberband crap you see on most cars nowadays. I think they are stock 17's, SUPER wide.. 335 series tires or something. Not that thats a bad thing, just not used to seeing such stuff on high end cars. All the Ferraris I've seen out here have 18s or larger. Plus, the headlights on the older McLaren F1 are very antiquated halogen lights. I have seen some newer version of the McLaren headlamps which use the same 90mm HID headlamps that I use with the low-profile 240SX headlamp conversion kit I sell on my site -- very trick. Nice to know Ameritech is using the same goods I am. :) The tail lights also look old at night, not pleasing to the eye when compared to all the crazy LED stuff I work with.

Phoen_x_s14
11-27-2003, 11:44 AM
my fault bout the TFTF crap movie. Guess everyone's tired of it now........and then they started selling "tftf" products at Pep boys and Autozone...........ohh brother,........when will it end....

I just mention the ALL out drag R33 VeilSide has becuase in that video with Clarkson, "Mclaren F1 vs R33" they were just going straight. I definitly would like to see one of the JGTC cars going against the Mclaren circuit type racing tho. Mines R34 GTR, definitly. Is the Mines R34 AWD/4wd (can't remember which) or switched to RWD only like Calsonics, Penzoil, etc?

errr Georgia kinda sucks.....the only thing I've seen lately on the streets are some Ferrari 360's (but you probably see that every day in Cali) a Lotus Espirit which was racing against a supercharged NSX...pretty close race, and some a whole bunch of vipers.

iyceman
02-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Ha ha ha, that shit was priceless. old_s13, I think you're my new hero.

Riielle
02-17-2004, 08:40 PM
hey i ask a lot of questions but im not a gay ricer! i just want my damn car...to work!

BadMoJo
02-17-2004, 08:50 PM
wtf! why did this thread come back?! :bash:

Ghettokracker71
02-17-2004, 09:37 PM
wow....Well,its no secret why honda-lovers are so hated! :Ownedd: !

EDIT:Old_s13....awsome

nightwalker
02-17-2004, 11:28 PM
old_S13, got to give it to you, you are the OWN mastah. I wouldn't have the patience to break em off like you did.

matlock
02-18-2004, 01:32 AM
wtf! why did this thread come back?! :bash:
:werd: I was thinking the same thing, granted old_s13 Owns, but you took the words out of my mouth. The comment about the backseat of the G60 was priceless though heh heh.

brianglawson
02-18-2004, 04:32 AM
"Coming soon to a theater near you:

"The Slow and the Sideways" brought to you by Fail2Slide studios. We're cool, cause we have a number in the name.

A heart-wrenching saga of one riceboy's dream to become a riceman and take his place among the Altezza Gods as he spins out his Festiva-powered 240sx in an attempt to execute the greatest of moves known to man, the Super-Crazy-Extra-Dangerous-Dead-Man's-Drift in the forbidden Monkey-Fu style."

i thought his was actually pretty funny though

HiPSI
02-18-2004, 08:55 AM
hey i ask a lot of questions but im not a gay ricer! i just want my damn car...to work!

did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

BiluMaster K's
02-18-2004, 09:15 AM
"you crashed because you cant drive" HA!!! and im sure that fruit would mack a f-40 in a 30mph easy long bend if given the chance to drive one.
Rookies should never speak, show and prove son, show and prove!

Oh, lemme add that 240's are no fad...fads fade, this is a movement

iyceman
02-26-2004, 04:58 PM
:stupid: AMEN BROTHER. Yeah, I know enough to keep my mouth shut till I know what I'm talkin' about.
old_s13, u :rawk:

ICKY
02-26-2004, 06:57 PM
old_s13 :spank: sies

lol i bet hes still talkin smack about you.

TougeRacing
02-29-2004, 12:53 AM
awsome old_s13 hahahha..damn honda people can be so hard headed sumtimes

fliprayzin240sx
02-29-2004, 03:03 AM
I still cant believe I wasted 10mins of my life reading that thread. The guy with the accord who says *e-brake all day everyday* I hope he ebrakes into a pole and as for the del sol guy...my one-eyed, one legged granpa can drive better than his ass.

mk20116
03-05-2004, 08:12 PM
GtIgOlFeR ...
"when i reached the neighborhood i was going to i thought id take the right turn going about 45 50.. i did so and now my car is totaled.. not because i cant drive.. but because there is no such thing as drifting here in the U.S. its called losing control.. some people may find this fun.. the truth is that it is idiotic.. which is why my car is gone.. but fuck it wus fun.. "

hmm... last time i remember drifting was pushing your car to the absolute limits of adhesion....

btw...funny thread....RE-education at it's finest

cali240sxdrifter
03-05-2004, 09:00 PM
ohman,

"Heres wut i think of drifting in the fuckin U.S. the other day in my del sol which handles well for a honda i must say.. i was driving down this road with neighborhoods to the left and right.. it was 2 in the morning no cars in sight.. when i reached the neighborhood i was going to i thought id take the right turn going about 45 50.. i did so and now my car is totaled.. not because i cant drive.. but because there is no such thing as drifting here in the U.S. its called losing control.. some people may find this fun.. the truth is that it is idiotic.. which is why my car is gone.. but fuck it wus fun.."

NOW THAT IS FUCKIN FUNNY!

oh and S13 I love your comment here "So if you cant walk, how are you gonna run? AND, how are you gonna appreciate a set of Jordan's if you cant even handle a pair of K-Swiss?" CLASSIC! I GIVE U :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: keep up that free expression you have.

andrave
03-05-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't see the point in aguing that much in my leisure time. You guys need to take up impact sports or something.

old_s13
03-06-2004, 01:25 AM
andrave> I don't see the point in aguing that much in my leisure time. You guys need to take up impact sports or something.

the point is setting people straight and speaking your mind. when you are good at verbal combat, you're good. and when you're not, you just plain ol suck.

this has nothing to do with egos, i dont care what car i own, how rich i am.. or any of that superficial crap.. but what i hate reading is stupidity. if its one thing people love reading is how i slam people down for being stupid.

fuuuuck yeah. thats what its ALL about. :)

RykrosGT
03-06-2004, 10:28 AM
I particularly like the comments from the Accord owner about the e-brake "drift".

I'm sure he was kidding, but if he wasn't... it's called "ass sliding"... you can't drift FWD ;)

old_s13 I don't see why you even bothered with them, though, it just seems more like a waste of time =\

mk20116
03-06-2004, 01:48 PM
I particularly like the comments from the Accord owner about the e-brake "drift".

I'm sure he was kidding, but if he wasn't... it's called "ass sliding"... you can't drift FWD ;)

old_s13 I don't see why you even bothered with them, though, it just seems more like a waste of time =\

he had fun...enuf said.

old_s13
03-06-2004, 06:43 PM
yup.. all in the name of talking smack to have a bit of fun. nothing like breaking life's monotonous bullshit, thats for sure. :)

- mike

cali240sxdrifter
03-06-2004, 07:19 PM
and breaking their hearts on being a FWD drifters lol

Maeda
03-07-2004, 12:07 AM
Holy old-post Batman
Even when I read this in the present, the ownage win still goes to old_s13...

marshun
04-22-2004, 02:44 PM
i hate that marshun kid...

haha. funny cause i live in hawaii too. wanna do something about it?

ONYX S-13
04-22-2004, 03:18 PM
http://board.hondasociety.com/showthread.php?t=94125&page=2
Now that was some good reading *Wipes tears from eye* (Literally)....Keep up the good work Old_S13:rofl:

MakotoS13
04-22-2004, 05:12 PM
i really wish this "drift" fad wasn't happening. the main reason i hate it is for the affinity i harbor for the S13. drifting isn't for me. i have far more interest in road tracks that challenge every aspect of the car. if i could afford it i'd have a 350Z or better yet a vette but this is just fine. a fixed up fastback is freakin sex.

some of us were recruited by the car, not some stupid fanboy mag.