PDA

View Full Version : Big johns alignment of my 240sx socal

trey007
09-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey i dont know where to post this but i recently went to big john in santa clarita to get my car aligned, and first they said toe and camber cant be adjusted only one, and the i drive home and the car pulls to the right, and is squjrlly all over the place, like going 30 mph and the rear tires on the car or pulling the car left and right, they messed up something because its hardly driveable, anyone know this issue?? Im going back tuesday and having them fix it if they even can........ Has anyone gotten there car aligned there before ?

jspeedm
09-04-2011, 10:30 PM
make sure they tightend the tie rods.

trey007
09-04-2011, 10:43 PM
I have stock tie rods, do i need aftermarket ones to adjust toe??

shiftdrift
09-04-2011, 10:56 PM
no you do not.

WIKID S4TEEN
09-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Hey i dont know where to post this but i recently went to big john in santa clarita to get my car aligned, and first they said toe and camber cant be adjusted only one, and the i drive home and the car pulls to the right, and is squjrlly all over the place, like going 30 mph and the rear tires on the car or pulling the car left and right, they messed up something because its hardly driveable, anyone know this issue?? Im going back tuesday and having them fix it if they even can........ Has anyone gotten there car aligned there before ?

They once tried putting my car (i bought tires) back on the ground without a rear rim!!
Luckily, I was watching the guy. I stopped him before anything happened.
Plus that place is a rip off. Take your business to SFV.

chato de shamrock
09-09-2011, 09:02 PM
next time try driftspeed. prices are decent and they know what they are doing with 240s. They did my car when the height was lowered and toe, ruca and tensions were installed. hope your problem was resolved.