PDA

View Full Version : The "Would You Rather" thread! Keep it going

fyneyoungstunna
08-31-2011, 01:59 PM
No usless banter, Dont really need pics, Not really anything to argue about.
Keep It mellow and Dont fuck up my Chi!

Would you rather:

Club a baby Seal in public or give head to a homeless woman and post it on youtube (no masks,you have to show your face).

vas570sx
08-31-2011, 02:02 PM
^easy, club the seal haha

would you rather have your 4 major limbs removed, or have your penis removed?

lawrenceyang
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
^ penis man...sadly

would you rather cut a finger off yourself or have two fingers cut off by someone else ?

pacotaco345
08-31-2011, 02:53 PM
^one finger by myself..

Would you rather pluck your pubes one by one until they were all gone, or cut off your pinky toe

delado
08-31-2011, 03:02 PM
^one finger by myself..

Would you rather pluck your pubes one by one until they were all gone, or cut off your pinky toe

pubes.

Would you rather live in Florida or California?

soreballz
08-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Most of this post is probably "useless banter", but, fuck it.

Would you rather:

Club a baby Seal in public or give head to a homeless woman and post it on youtube (no masks,you have to show your face).
Homeless people are dirty. You'd probably pick up all sorts of nasty shit from going downtown on a homeless chick (or dude, if that's your thing).
What's the worst that can happen if you club a baby seal in public? You feel like an asshole, the whole world thinks you're an asshole, maybe get a slap on the wrist for cruelty to animals (ya know, since the laws aren't tough on that sort of thing)... Beats the hell out of having crabs in your beard and herpes on your lips.

would you rather have your 4 major limbs removed, or have your penis removed?
Penis. Why? Because without arms and legs, what the hell are you gonna do with your peen? Ever seen The Oblongs... Yeah... I wouldn't wanna be like Bob.

would you rather cut a finger off yourself or have two fingers cut off by someone else ?
One by my own hand. Watching somebody else go through two would be terrifying. Doing one on my own would be easy once I got myself psyched up enough to do it.

How is that even a fair comparison?
I pluck my pubes all the time. Sometimes I get too lazy to do one at a time, so I break out a pair of pliers and go to town.

pubes.

Would you rather live in Florida or California?
Easy, Cali. I'd rather deal with earthquakes and 'tarded smog laws than deal with hurricanes, humidity, and Floridians.

My turn, I suppose... Would you rather smoke Krokodil all day, every day - until your inevitable death - or shoot a random innocent in the head with a shotgun?

towlie
08-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Eve Mendes or Natalie Portman from star wars 1?

fyneyoungstunna
08-31-2011, 03:50 PM
^
"One of these things is not like the others, which one is different do you know? Can you tell which thing is not like the others? Ill tell you if it is so......

Chi Depleting....

Meant for soreballz.

slow Hydrofluoric acid drip all over your body, or slow liquid nitrogen pump into a sealed chamber with you in it?

ThatGuy
08-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Allow a useless Post Whorish Thread to continue, or Lock it up?

Too easy: :lockd: