PDA

View Full Version : NV 1999 Firebird Forumla

Enna
08-29-2011, 03:03 AM
I am posting this for a friend, just thought someone on here might be interested. This is a copy of the craigslist ad. Car is located in Las Vegas, NV.

"I have a 1999 Firebird formula M6 complete rolling chassis for sale. the chassis has 80k and a clean title. This car is the lightest of all the 4th gen fbodys. All you really need is a engine and transmission and you'll be set. I have all the parts for the interior. The carpet isnt installed for weight but i do have it. it also come with rare tan full power trans am front and rear seats. it still has the factory monsoon radio and speakers installed. the car is originally 6 speed car the factory pedals are still installed. it also comes with a automatic shifter set up if you decide to go that route. the body is grey primered and prepped for paint. it has a trans am spoiler/hatch installed on it i also have the factory hatch as well. the factory hood is not prepped yet. the body is straight the car was originally silver was going to paint it white. the headlight work perfectly. gas tank has a walbro fuel pump installed. The car has been sitting in my garage for a long time after i got screwed over big time on a motor setup. i now have a built cobra so no need for this car.

willing to trade for 240sx s13 with sr20det swap only, s14 with coilovers, or fc rx7 turboed only, sc300. all cars must be manuals. just let me know what you have we can work something out. send me an offer. I am only looking for a drift car or cash.

I will remove this post when car is sold.

TEXT ONLY!!!!
702 four one 7 56 nine four "