PDA

View Full Version : CA FT: 1995 Mercedes Benz c280 trade for clean & auto vert or coupe

Bambi
08-28-2011, 10:35 PM
Hello there! I'm looking for a VERY CLEAN and stock 240sx convertible OR COUPE. Preffer vert. Auto would be nice reason being I want it to be as original as possible and some backyard 5 speed swaps tend to be sloopy so I would rather take car of that myself. Depending on what the car has (wheels, coils, etc.) we'll work out a deal. No cash on my side because 1.) don't have any and 2.) no clean 240sx is worth that much unless it's straight out the factory. I love my c280 and it's a really great car but I miss the coupe I had so I thought I would get another 240sx but a vert this time to try something new out. Not only that but I want a clean one that I don't have to worry with because I would like to own it for as long as possible and work on it myself without having to spend money on just getting it back to a good condition. So no beaters or anything of the sort, just good ol' clean cars!

On to the car.
-171k freeway miles (Driven from Hunnington to San Diego for work by previous owner.)
-tinted windows
-power everything
-10 disc changer
-new kenwood radio (AUX connection or ipod/iphone/etc. & remote control)
-sunroof
-black leather interior
-new tires (less then a month old)
-passes smog
-runs like new (100% honest)
-auto
-ac/heater
-CLEAN TITLE
-gets women

Pictures!
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230/iskateLakeForest/IMG_0563.jpg
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230/iskateLakeForest/IMG_0561.jpg
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230/iskateLakeForest/270792_209752979069892_100001055756685_630334_7782 574_n.jpg

Once again, I'm looking for a bone stock and clean vert!
Must have:
-clean title w/ no accidents
-everything working and running as it should
-smogged
-no leaks
-no bad windows
And obviously,
-CLEAN!

Things like wheels, coilovers and anything simillar are okay. No welded diffs, cherry bombs, black primer or rattle can "paint job," baseball bat rolled fenders or unpainted and cheap eBay body kits! Clean and simple! Thank you.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm only looking for an auto car (believe it or not...) because I need a DD for school (hills for days and freeway durring rush hour for after school classes) so I'll just hold off till summer and do a whole project then...

Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask any questions!
You can text me at 1(949)378OO39 or message me but texting is the best way to get a hold of me and a lot quicker!

Bambi
08-29-2011, 09:31 PM
No love? :(

Bambi
08-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Not even a little love or a hi? :/

Bambi
09-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Currently pending!

SinGarage
09-17-2011, 01:36 PM
Did this sell?

Bambi
09-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Did this sell?

Traded it for a vert. Got a clean title with it and was told it wasn't ever in a crash and by the looks of the car the was no reason to believe it was. Asked many times if the car had a clean title and was told it did. This car seemed factory new inside, out, and even the bottom was spotless. Took it home, went to AAA to register it, found out it was really a salvaged title. Got pissed, called the dude. Got my calls ignored. Friends ignored the calls too. Call the sherifs department and they said they couldn't help till Tuesday (it was Friday that day).

So then with the little information I had I hunted down where his mom lived (this dude was 20 something), found her in my car about to pull out with her daughter and a baby in the back, block them in and then told her to step out and told her the sitiuation, she was crying, and then jumped and in and luckily the title and all the paperwork was in there so I took it all ripped the bill of sale/trade and left the the 240sx on the street and went home with my car.

So if you're interested that's great. Just don't try to screw me over. :)

240sxluver4life
09-17-2011, 03:40 PM
+1 for not taking that shit

SinGarage
09-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Oh wow seriously? Talk about a shady dude. Like you weren't going to figure out it's salvage title. Glad everything turn out well.

I'm the guy who had a pretty clean stock hatch that answered you on your other thread. I'm serious about trading mine with a almost a complete 5 speed swap with it if you were ever interested. I know you wanted a vert but just wanted to throw that out there just in case. If not, GL with the trade and hope you find the right S13 you want. Thx.

Bambi
09-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Oh wow seriously? Talk about a shady dude. Like you weren't going to figure out it's salvage title. Glad everything turn out well.

I'm the guy who had a pretty clean stock hatch that answered you on your other thread. I'm serious about trading mine with a almost a complete 5 speed swap with it if you were ever interested. I know you wanted a vert but just wanted to throw that out there just in case. If not, GL with the trade and hope you find the right S13 you want. Thx.

Exactly, I'm just glad and lucky enough to have my car back.

Anyways, I think I've seen it on here before. Single cam with a almost 400k on it or was that somebody else? I just know that and that it was really clean. haha

RB Me
09-17-2011, 11:50 PM
that story dont sound right lol.

Bambi
09-17-2011, 11:58 PM
that story dont sound right lol.

You're right, it's fiction and I'm working with Disney to make a kids movie out of it. :hahano:

SinGarage
09-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Exactly, I'm just glad and lucky enough to have my car back.

Anyways, I think I've seen it on here before. Single cam with a almost 400k on it or was that somebody else? I just know that and that it was really clean. haha

Nope that was me hehe. I know it's epic mileage but honestly the car is in excellent shape. The previous owner (original owner) drove from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica for work. I have 2 folder fulls of receipts mostly from Thousand Oaks Nissan. The original owner took care of the car as I have. It's a solid non-molested car. Besides the 5 speed trans, if you want I also have an extra SOHC engine that needs a rebuild. I will also throw a little money on top. If interested, I can drive down to wherever you're at so you can inspect it. Let me know. Thanks.

ship2236
09-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Lol bump for a ridiculous turn of events