PDA

View Full Version : Do you have dreams about your cars?

Purestock240
08-27-2011, 02:26 PM
saw another thread about dreams, reminded me of this, though why not make a thread to discuss.

i dont have dreams about my car, i have NIGHTMARES,

last night i drove down a road that was on the side of a cliff, and there was a weird gravity making my car go over the cliff no matter how i turned or reversed, scared the shit outta me when i woke up and my car wasn't off the side of a cliff.

a few weeks ago i also had a dream that my car was stolen and was found just messed up, every part on the car was destroyed but not one thing was stolen once it was found.

blueshark123
08-27-2011, 02:31 PM
I actually had a dream my car got stolen and the next day it actually did. Im not joking

Purestock240
08-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I actually had a dream my car got stolen and the next day it actually did. Im not joking

do you now give speechs to little kids about how dreams do come true?

jk that sucks, cut dicks off ppl who steal

curbhuggerrps13
would suck if you have a dream where your car gets stolen with you in it and the thief drives you both off the cliff...then it comes true!!!!

fckillerbee

damn. let me know when you have a dream about me doing something. I might listen. lol

that does suck. hope at the end of that dream you made some money.

Edwin562
08-27-2011, 02:34 PM
i always do..... :) my chik, my car and the track.... i love sleeping... :D

gearhead55
08-27-2011, 02:37 PM
haha i just posted in a thread in the off-topic section about dreams about driving in dreams.

I have dreams about driving all the time. Mostly cars that i don't actually own though, but i have had dreams about my old 510. But i have dreamt about driving a ferrari 250 GTO, WWII jeep, 1940 hot rod, porsches, cleaner S chassis than the one i own. They are all super realistic and feel exactly as the respective car should (i think at least). Pretty weird.

rob22
08-27-2011, 02:39 PM
i have a dream catcher, so i just sleep...

jesse_s13
08-27-2011, 02:40 PM
I had a dream I was driving a LS1 swap in my old coupe. And It had too much power. It was really weird because the powerband was long....

I woke up kinda sad I didn't have a ls1 =/

Felt sooooooo real.

Kojo
08-27-2011, 02:41 PM
lol dang..

I normally dont,but I recently let a co-worker borrow mine for a few weeks while Im deployed and I dreamed he was driving around and eating cheetos in my car LOL..woke up soo mad,hittin ppl up to go look at my car make sure it was clean inside n out LOL.

adam s
08-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Off topic...

EsChassisLove
08-27-2011, 02:52 PM
I have dreams of door dings, wrecks, keyed paint etc. And it always seems so fucking real. I woke up a few times and actually checked my car.

pacotaco345
08-27-2011, 02:53 PM
I had a dream my car had an ls swap in it, my wheel wells were all tubbed and the engine bay was super nice.. Drove it around the block once and the motor heat spiked and warped the heads. Woke up glad I didn't have to pay 1000 dollars to the machinist lol

waxball88
08-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Just recently did a ka-t. It ran a little hot one night (was fine drove it after) Had a dream that night that i started it up and it was pouring smoke because it blew the headgasket.

hellion240sx
08-27-2011, 06:06 PM
I had a dream I had a lava orange mazdaspeed miata And I was doing some tail of the dragon runs in it :D Topless FTW! Omg I need one! I obsses about it too much haha. no 240 dreams lately:(

misterdumby
08-27-2011, 06:40 PM
After I sold my coupe I started having dreams where I was driving it but then I would wake up all sad and shit because I didn't have it anymore. It was as if my car was haunting me or something. But I bought it back not too long ago :coold:

sw20>>s14
08-29-2011, 07:05 PM
i usually get dreams of it getting jacked or sliding it...havent drifted in over 6 years...go figure...

Rsidesilvia
08-29-2011, 07:28 PM
last night I had a dream, I was driving an s14, then out of nowhere the engine disappeared and I crashed into a pillar in a parking garage..

lawrenceyang
08-29-2011, 07:36 PM
i have dreams that i wont run like a piece of shit and will stop fucking me over

DenkiMan!
08-29-2011, 08:09 PM
had a dream i was driving a rhd rx7 efini, forgot where though. sweet dream. recently had a few dreams about drifting at the track in my current car as well

KiLLeR2001
08-29-2011, 09:31 PM
I had a dream one time my dad eagerly wanted to start my car to hear the engine, but I hadn't put oil or coolant in it yet. Needless to say I was pissed off in my dream, but when I woke up, all was well.

DS562
08-29-2011, 09:34 PM
i keep having dreams of brake failure at the absolute worst times. and going north on a south bound freeway.

Future240
08-29-2011, 09:34 PM
I've had several dreams that my car was RB powered.

ronmcdon
08-29-2011, 10:07 PM
those dreams mean you need to get a life.
(you're probably too absorbed in cars, & as a result causes you a lot of anxiety)

I have nightmares with the gf chewing me out all the time.
I also need a life.

BOROSUN
08-30-2011, 01:47 AM
no car dreams for me. only zombies and i always wake up frustrated.

cardoza
08-30-2011, 02:04 AM
IDK why but I have had multiple dreams about crashing my cars while I'm drunk. I've never driven drunk.

frftw
08-30-2011, 02:09 AM
i dream about driving my ca hatch, not fast but just driving it around town and enjoying the sound it makes. it drove for a bit and then it blew but im building it again so my dreams will b a reality soon

Gizmo_S13
08-30-2011, 03:06 AM
I had a dream my car caught on fire... So I sold it the next week.

Silverbullet
08-30-2011, 07:11 AM
funny enough, I've only had one dream about 240s ever and this was years ago. A shop was screwing me over on a motor at the time. In the dream not only did they swap it in, but they hooked it up with some goodies.

It never happened IRL.

Quail
08-30-2011, 07:28 AM
I sometimes have car dreams.

On Sunday I bought a Honda Accord Type-R. I don't collect it until this evening, so last night I spent the whole time dreaming about it. I guess I'm excited.

murda-c
08-30-2011, 07:43 AM
I have a recurring dream that my parking brake doesnt work, but i dont realize until after i've already gotten out of the car with it parked on a steep hill. With my keys on the seat.

I still havent figured out how to stop it before it runs through someones house.

So now in real life i always park it in gear with the steering wheel cocked to one side.

wowitsaboy
08-31-2011, 02:37 AM
Had a nightmare that my car was completely stripped (even got the damn hubs and rotors) in my driveway, I woke up, relieved that it was a dream, then either fell back asleep with out noticing or it was a dream within a dream. I went out to check my car. this time it was only stripped of all of its obvious upgrades (coilovers, wheels, etc.) but some shitty parts were left behind.

Future240
08-31-2011, 06:42 AM
Just had one

I was on that show house hunters and me and the agent were previewing a trailer. The trailer had a double driveway that ended into a long curving turn that dream me was excited to try to drift (don't give two rats asses about it in real life). As we approached the trailer it had a sign saying the cover needed to be changed every 20 years or the trailer would be eaten by beetles and if I did not believe so check inside.

The agent myself and little brother went inside to look and I saw these damn near baby mice sized beetles riving in the curtains. While thinking to myself there was no way in hell I would buy this place, I heard the "chirp chirp" of my alarm on my car.

I ran out to see it and I saw a deer running off. Turns out the fucker had run into my quarter panel, door, side-skirt and fender severely denting them all. Naturally I was pissed knowing that I don't have comp on my insurance policy.

I woke up glad knowing it was just a dream. I am adding comp to my policy today.

Biggamehit
08-31-2011, 06:43 AM
had one the other night about my DR30 getting smashed by my R33. and it almost happened.