PDA

View Full Version : a follow up to DRifT KiNGZ....hahahhahah

Heartwork
11-21-2003, 04:08 AM
oh no, looks like TokyoDrifterx07 gathered up lots of interest from www.drifting.com board...
http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1956&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
hahahha
wow, that entire forum board has an average age of 14 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ah weel, im bored, its late, and i needed a god laugh to put me to sleep

Sniper-X
11-21-2003, 05:09 AM
Thanks, since it seems like they love the idea, i'll go bash it over there.....

sykikchimp
11-21-2003, 09:18 AM
you see.. on this forum, we do not allow the promotion of illeagal street racing/drifting. That's why I had to delete that thread.

....That, and it was hurting my brain it was so stupid and childish.

Stee Flo
11-21-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by sykikchimp

Agreed. Hey sniperx it was good of you to post some words of wisdom on that thread.:bow:

masta
11-21-2003, 02:08 PM
You never know man. If his intentions were what he said then maybe one day this group could be very elite to where we "might" want to join but he will not let us because of us thrashing him. So he may have the last laugh.

aznpoopy
11-21-2003, 02:28 PM
i doubt it masta... drift is on another level then rice and all that crap. it takes 1. skill 2. money 3. time. most posers just don't want to invest into becoming actually skilled drifters. i'm guessing the majority of them will screw around in a parking lot, try it on the street and a) kill someone b)fukk up their car. at this point they'll give up and go into something else.

16 year olds egging each other on and doing semi-racy stuff on mountain roads? forget it. someone is going to die and police will break it up. or they'll all total their cars within a week and go back to drag racing.

i'm such a hater. :axe:

sykikchimp
11-21-2003, 02:35 PM
not only that, but it will prompt public outrage, anti-drifting task forces, and I'm sure a plethora of new laws specifically targeting "Drifters"..

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

TRUENOCOUPE
11-21-2003, 03:15 PM
whatever HATERZZZ

I am now a member of DRIFT KINGZ.

-Vice Pres. of DK.

nokeone
11-21-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
whatever HATERZZZ

-Vice Pres. of DK.

werd..i joined up too..:(..sorry..couldn't stay away..the promise of popularity was just too much...plus now i'll get good and be a true drifter...

lol..

i wonder how long he'll hold onto this little fantasy for...maybe his following of 14 y/o's will grow to epic proportions and comsume us all...

:axe:

Stee Flo
11-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Im starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's posted this all over the boards with mostly ridicule from everyone. :o

ZOLTAN
11-21-2003, 05:57 PM
lol. you spelled it wrong.

.Eddie.

Flybert
11-22-2003, 02:44 AM
For the most part, all of his posts that I can recall have been ridiculous or at least hint that he is very young and ignorant.

matlock
11-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Yah and look at the drifters that wrote back like...PTCruiserSteve, and SlEePeR-SeNtRa.........I am not ripping on you guys at all (DRifT KiNGZ) but I just think it is kind of childish....at least there is some interest in drifting out there...nobody knows what it is here really. We have a posse, but its all in good fun which is the best part. Only about 3-4 guys here haha. Well later doods hopefully it all works out! :bow:

KiDyNomiTe
11-22-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by sykikchimp

And making a thread to thrash them isn't stupid and childish:rolleyes:

TRUENOCOUPE
11-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
And making a thread to thrash them isn't stupid and childish:rolleyes:

Its the OFF TOPIC. You cant take it then GET THE FUCK OUT!

-DRIFT KINGZ

KiDyNomiTe
11-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
Its the OFF TOPIC. You cant take it then GET THE FUCK OUT!

-DRIFT KINGZ

Hmm do you even know what I just said or do you see Childish and stupid and think its directed towards you. Or do you just like to defend people that are thrashing you.

If this was really off topic by your rules, the hundreds of threads that have been closed wouldnt have.

neevosh
11-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Anytime someone posts on a forum looking for people to join their "crew", you know it's gonna be lame. Speaking of which, who wants to join my crew? We can meet up once a week at midnight and talk about how we'll go driving as soon as our new coilovers and wheels come in. It'll be cool. I'll make stickers.

TRUENOCOUPE
11-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
Hmm do you even know what I just said or do you see Childish and stupid and think its directed towards you. Or do you just like to defend people that are thrashing you.

If this was really off topic by your rules, the hundreds of threads that have been closed wouldnt have.

Its fun BSing with each other.

Want vaseline for that ass?

0kami
11-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Im sorry guy's but at least come up with a better name for your selfs... and maby just MABY 80% of the board members will let your threads pass. :rolleyes:

mrmephistopheles
11-27-2003, 03:10 PM
:blah: :nono: