PDA

View Full Version : Wantanabes on a sabb

rps13kid
11-20-2003, 02:51 PM
ok so today i was driving around and i seen some Wantanabes on a old school sabb....so i went next to him and i was like hey wanna sell your rims and he is like no at first so i am like pull over and i want to talk to you so i went into a lot and we started talking and i am like i really like your rims and he is like yeha they came with the car so i am like i will goive you 100 for them....just because there really dirty and looked like shit and he is like hmmmm i duno..so i am like 150 and he is like ok....but i need to get new rims first so i got his # and next week i will be getting themm..the only bad thing is that there 5 lug.....so anyone know the bolt pattern for sabb 5 lug...5x114.3 i hope....so yeah that is my story of the day...:boink: :boink:

HiPSI
11-20-2003, 03:34 PM
i do believe the saab cars did have 5x114.3 bolt patterns, so good find.

ever heard of punctuation?;)

mistaanime
11-20-2003, 11:38 PM
hey..I juss bought some sabb rims for mah 240 too except they 4 lug(panasport)..Problem is I don't have the lugs to lock the rims on..I have them tappered ones they came off the 240.. I can't find the right lugs for these rims.:(

masta
11-20-2003, 11:43 PM
It was by accident. I bought the car with them and thought they were the stocks ones until one day I as with my friend and was like:

"Yeah these are the stock rims, see it says Nissan... Wait Saab?!" :p

I felt smart that day.