PDA

View Full Version : mods, why the F*@# was i pinked?

Blackzenki82
08-23-2011, 11:56 AM
so yeah, some D bag pinked me for a month, for posting an "inappropriate image" after the "ban" i emailed support, and never got a response...

just saying, what image was it, i never post shit like that on here... it may have been something i hotlinked (i remember one time i posted an image on a local forum from some other site, and 30 minutes later it automatically changed to a penis)...

if something like that happened, then i can understand, but if it's like me saying "hey guys, check out my new junyan corners" and it's a pic of penis, some dumbass should know better than to just drop the ban hammer...

idiots...

back to trolling the FS section and Zenkis unite thread, bout all Zilvia is good for these days anyways...

/rant.

BustedS13
08-23-2011, 12:04 PM
i'm guessing you're about to get pinked for a bit longer.

MikeisNissan
08-23-2011, 12:06 PM
post the alleged pic or bust.

Blackzenki82
08-23-2011, 12:10 PM
i'm guessing you're about to get pinked for a bit longer.

probably...

post the alleged pic or bust.

if i knew WTF they were talking about, i would, but it was prob a pic of meme or something, that changed into something else, shit's happened to me like twice before.

BustedS13
08-23-2011, 12:14 PM
did you drop the "f" bomb? not fuck, the other one

Blackzenki82
08-23-2011, 12:15 PM
naw, the cute little ban message said "you have been pinked till Aug 23 for posting an inappropriate image"... that's what gets me, i don't post innap. shit that i know of...

vas570sx
08-23-2011, 12:19 PM
its because your name doesn't match your car.

Blackzenki82
08-23-2011, 12:25 PM
HA!!! doods name is BZ, but he's got a WZ, WTFBAN!

maybe my wheels were too sunk in a pic? maybe i wasn't low enough? is a 235 on a 10" wheel not enough mad tyte stretch?

would that constitute inappropriate on Zilvia?

Phlip
08-23-2011, 12:28 PM
:picardfp:
You had at least a month to question this in a private area for idiots who forget when they posted images featuring vagina.
It was in your beloved Zenkis Unite thread and has since been removed, being that it was, you know… against the rules and all.
This can end now
:lockd: