PDA

View Full Version : Its bad when....

Steeles
11-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Is it bad that the bartender KNOWS im in the club when the waitress brings my drink order? or even worse that I didnt actually have to order the drink, just nod at the waitress when she asked if I wanted something?

man I spend to much time in that place.. it takes me 10 minutes to go around and say goodbye to people.

but hey ya gotta go where everybiody knows your name right?

nokeone
11-20-2003, 12:10 AM
agreed...Tuesday nights in Santa Cruz (my town) are Raffle Pint Nights at 99 Bottles of Beer (small local bar)...myself and usually 3-5 other friends go there EVERY Tuesday..they give you a raffle ticket for every pint of "featured beer" you buy and then raffle off pint glasses, key chains, pitchers, t-shirts, hats, and other random stuff...

such a blast!!..and now that it's going on a couple months of this weekly ritual we have become the "regulars" who all the waitresses and bar tenders know...

can get away with murder in the form of drunken antics and are the butt of most jokes..

ahhh yes..good feeling..lol

:coolugh:

hondaguy
11-20-2003, 12:17 AM
rehab,j/p

Steeles
11-21-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by nokeone
agreed...Tuesday nights in Santa Cruz (my town) are Raffle Pint Nights at 99 Bottles of Beer (small local bar)...myself and usually 3-5 other friends go there EVERY Tuesday..they give you a raffle ticket for every pint of "featured beer" you buy and then raffle off pint glasses, key chains, pitchers, t-shirts, hats, and other random stuff...

such a blast!!..and now that it's going on a couple months of this weekly ritual we have become the "regulars" who all the waitresses and bar tenders know...

can get away with murder in the form of drunken antics and are the butt of most jokes..

ahhh yes..good feeling..lol

:coolugh:

hahaha yeah I signed the doorgirls inner thigh the other week killroy was here style :) and whats worse is we have 2 spots like that. jason ordered a beer and the waitress walked off without even taking my order... she brought back a pitcher and 2 glasses without thinking about it... kinda scary..

Phlip
11-21-2003, 09:54 AM
You know, I sit here and think of the countless times I have WITNESSED and participated in this with you and Jason, and I think that it isn't exactly a bad thing that it happens... The sad thing is WHERE this is happening, you forgot to mention what establishment this is taking place in. And the saddest part is the amount of time you spend there without us, I would kind of EXPECT them to know what you are drinking after all this time.

11-21-2003, 10:22 AM
naw man! it's not bad! i think it's actually cool. makes you feel like you're a VIP or own the place or something, haha. come in, nod, get a drink, everyone knows you're there, hehe :D don't really see anything wrong with that.

DoriftoSlut
11-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Brandon forgot to mention everyone knows him there because its the strip club his mom raised him at. Forget daycare, let mommies friends take care of you while she dances. Pshhh. And since the joint is still featuring the groggy old hags, they all know him from his younger days. And he went to preschool with the waitress.

C'mon... this man's no VIP. Bullshit. More like every Thurdsay, Steeles goes to a family reunion. Psshh. Deltete this thread. Waste of space. Boo.

Steeles
11-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by DoriftoSlut
Brandon forgot to mention everyone knows him there because its the strip club his mom raised him at. Forget daycare, let mommies friends take care of you while she dances. Pshhh. And since the joint is still featuring the groggy old hags, they all know him from his younger days. And he went to preschool with the waitress.

C'mon... this man's no VIP. Bullshit. More like every Thurdsay, Steeles goes to a family reunion. Psshh. Deltete this thread. Waste of space. Boo.

sadly its close to the truth lol cept momms never worked there.. but dad is an icon up in there. EVERYBODY knows dad. I got like 100 potentiual new moms in there that are younger than me. dad took me to lunch at the strip club near where we work alot.

but phlips right place one IS the strip club and I really dont spend that much time in there without ya'll anymore... but the other is Hooters :)

Phlip
11-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
sadly its close to the truth lol cept momms never worked there.. but dad is an icon up in there. EVERYBODY knows dad. I got like 100 potentiual new moms in there that are younger than me. dad took me to lunch at the strip club near where we work alot.

but phlips right place one IS the strip club and I really dont spend that much time in there without ya'll anymore... but the other is Hooters :)

I can vouch that the chicks in this club aren't busted; no bullet/stab wounds or stretch marks... I enjoy it there. And considering the Roger and I got you back into the hooters habit, I can't complain there either... Now about not spending time in Christie's anymore: what, you stopped going by there for lunch now?

Steeles
11-22-2003, 03:54 PM
dude they quit serving lunch cause Ray Ray left like before your accident man! they just started serving it again actually but they bring it in from the BBQ joint next door. kinda crappy. its cheaper to stop next door and get thte same stuff without the bewbies... but since I dont really like their food anyway I dont really care to go anymore. Ray Ray used to hook a brother up. some GOOD lemon pepper chicken.

but I gotta talk to rodger man... he's been letting some marsupials dance and that ish aint right....