PDA

View Full Version : --2011 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun Cookout-- Sun Oct. 16th

Broadfield
08-18-2011, 02:24 AM
2011 BROADFIELD NISSAN/DATSUN COOKOUT

http://images17.fotki.com/v1622/photos/4/47612/2036303/IMG_8471-vi.jpg

When: Sunday October 16th

Time: 10am - whenever you leave... you just can't spend the night:)

Where: My house... 1101 Canyon Creek Rd. Normal, IL 61761

Why: To give back to the Nissan community. Please show up in a Nissan or Datsun. I'm not handing out free food to a Mustang owner.

Events

Cookout -- Free food and drinks
Forza 4 -- FREE Viper alarm system or Alpine radio for the best lap time(must use steering wheel)
Comedy -- Make fun of Damon(Greg)
Cruise -- Some local driving and fresh air
Discounts -- 20% OFF attendance coupon good for every product I carry. Custom work is exempt!

Please follow the link for the new and updated thread:

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-announcements-feedback/412156-2011-broadfield-nissan-datsun-cookout-sun-oct-16th.html

Please post if you are coming so I can get a head count. Include number of guests if applicable. Also post up what kind of grill meat you prefer... brats, dogs or burgers. NOTE: If you post in the list that you are attending but then change your mind, please post the list again with your name in red text.

Please copy and paste the attendance list and add your name + guest(s) + grill meat preference to the list:

1) Broadfield: brats

Drift_86
08-18-2011, 02:29 AM
aww i wish this was in cali

ChicagoS14
08-18-2011, 03:16 AM
Normal IL isnt too far from Chicago, ill try to make it out there.

Tearlessj
08-18-2011, 03:28 AM
Sounds like a great time, sucks i'm not closer.

sincity_sil80
08-18-2011, 03:38 AM
sounds chill, ditto^, wish it was closer

va240dude
08-18-2011, 05:14 AM
Glad to see this Toby! Sad to miss this but hope it's still going on when I get back in two years! I'm sure it will be a great time!

economix
08-18-2011, 06:58 AM
Are those the two S13s from the cover of Modified Mag, January '11 issue? I didn't realize that the Toby Broadfield in the article was...you. Good Article! Still love your gauges, they're just silly awesome.

CamryOnBronze
08-18-2011, 07:08 AM
^ Yep, those are the ones! It was the pictures of our cars chilling at Toby's BBQ that actually got us the attention from Modified. Come to Toby's BBQ and get your car in a magazine! lolol.

I'll be there at 8 AM in my Mustang. I'll be spending the night- thanks Tony!

2) Damon: brats

Chaluska
08-18-2011, 07:34 AM
damn thats far away, im down in tx, but i could show you what a BBQ is all about

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 07:34 AM
2) Damon (greg): brats
3) Kyle: Burgage

damn thats far away, im down in tx, but i could show you what a BBQ is all about

Hmm. Let's see...a cookout with supposedly marginally better food and hang out with people who generally have no idea what the fuck they are talking about...OR...a cookout with damn good food, free shit, and a bunch of dope nissans. Yeah I'll start planning my trip to texas :goyou:

Broadfield
08-18-2011, 07:36 AM
Glad to see this Toby! Sad to miss this but hope it's still going on when I get back in two years! I'm sure it will be a great time!

You let me know the year you are coming and I'll make it a weekend long event!

Are those the two S13s from the cover of Modified Mag, January '11 issue? I didn't realize that the Toby Broadfield in the article was...you. Good Article! Still love your gauges, they're just silly awesome.

Oh, you thought it was the other guy with the last name of Broadfield with the insanely clean white coupe with polished Meisters... there's soooo many of us out there;) I just had to mess with ya:D

I'll be there at 8 AM in my Mustang. I'll be spending the night- thanks Tony!

Cool BRO! And I noted that the only way an attendee can win the alarm or radio is by using the Fanatec steering wheel. I know you suck at driving and I didn't want you winning it... problem solved:fawkd:

future
08-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Damn that sounds so legit. That's sick that you do this for everybody. To bad you don't live in SoCal

Chaluska
08-18-2011, 08:18 AM
1)
Hmm. Let's see...a cookout with supposedly marginally better food and hang out with people who generally have no idea what the fuck they are talking about...OR...a cookout with damn good food, free shit, and a bunch of dope nissans. Yeah I'll start planning my trip to texas :goyou:

clearly didn't understand the meaning of my post..

1-if i were close i would LOVE to come, too bad im in tx.

2-I know how to bbq food well, so my knowledge would be great to have there.

plz take pics for us who are too far away to come!!

:(

economix
08-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Oh, you thought it was the other guy with the last name of Broadfield with the insanely clean white coupe with polished Meisters... there's soooo many of us out there;) I just had to mess with ya:D

Would me saying "yes" infuriate you?:mepoke:

She's a nice sled.

Flicktitty
08-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Been planning on this since last year. Car getting tuned tomorrow morning just gotta keep it in one piece for the next 2 months.

4) Nick + Liz: What ever you think you want is to bring.

Broadfield
08-18-2011, 09:02 AM

Don't mind him, he's in Zilvia insult mode... it's a defense mechanism. I knew what you were implying!

Been planning on this since last year. Car getting tuned tomorrow morning just gotta keep it in one piece for the next 2 months.

Nice man, I'm glad you can finally make it. Figures my car is just going to be a shell this year. Oh well, there's always next year. Oh, and you do not need to bring a thing. The list of food is what you want, not what you are bringing.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 09:07 AM

Ah...the internet. Indeed I must have misinterpreted your post.

whiterps13
08-18-2011, 09:17 AM
5) Ryan : Filet Mignon, Baby Back Ribs, Veal, things like that.

Already have a Viper alarm and Alpine radio from you, so when I win this contest Ill settle for a weekend of driving your car when the swap is done. But who knows if I'll even be alive in 2014.

CamryOnBronze
08-18-2011, 09:37 AM
^ LOL

Can we set up forza so that we sit in the shell and mount the TV on the core support? You know, so we get the fully Tony Bradfeld experience...

whiterps13
08-18-2011, 09:39 AM
^ LOL

Can we set up forza so that we sit in the shell and mount the TV on the core support? You know, so we get the fully Tony Bradfeld experience...
Wheres the LOVE button on here?

But seriously, best idea of the year.

whiterps13
08-18-2011, 09:42 AM
And hopefully theres another Bears vs. Lions game on, where the final play comes down to a mishandled ball resulting in a nullified touchdown and a Bears W.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 09:44 AM
if there's not, we can always have damon and toby duke it out. Detroit vs. Chicago. DONESKI.

Flicktitty
08-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Wait Detroit has a football team?

HAHA, you guy's are funny.

CamryOnBronze
08-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Detroit Lions #1 King of 2011

94spitfire91
08-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Sounds cool I might stop by..
Edit ya I think me and my firend are comming by from champaign so pretty close. I think burgers are preferred by both us.
Ill bring this up to the other 240sx and z owners I know in town so expect more prolly haha

Nicg90
08-18-2011, 11:34 AM
6) Nic + Charlie + two others: Burgers and brats.

Broadfield
08-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Sounds cool I might stop by..
Edit ya I think me and my firend are comming by from champaign so pretty close. I think burgers are preferred by both us.
Ill bring this up to the other 240sx and z owners I know in town so expect more prolly haha

Please add yourself and whomever else is coming to the list.

Drinks?

I will have a wide selection of Pepsi products, Gatorade, lemonade, bottled water and so on. I'm only concerned with what meat I need to provide.

94spitfire91
08-18-2011, 01:08 PM
7) Will + Jos : burgerss

illvialuver
08-18-2011, 02:03 PM
aww i wish this was in cali

so do I. sounds like a legit event, and a good thing for the community. Have a good time.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 02:24 PM
You Cali guys get all the cool shit, let us have our stuff haha.

drftx
08-18-2011, 03:04 PM
damn its far!!!!! like 2 hours ish lol

Nicg90
08-18-2011, 03:12 PM

Trust me it's like 4 for me and it's well worth it. Very cool guys there.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 04:26 PM

facepalm.jpg

speedgod^s13
08-18-2011, 04:50 PM
A couple hour drive to chill with one of the best interior designers, eat free food, and cruise with other Nissan enthusiasts? I say it's definitely worth it. I'd drive from Hawaii, if possible, but I'd have to ask to stay the night. You guys are lucky that there are so many events you can attend. We ain't got shit down here. So stop whining, and start planning your road trip! :rawk:

sex14
08-18-2011, 05:10 PM
flying from WA state and renting a nissan altima. :D

drftx
08-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Trust me it's like 4 for me and it's well worth it. Very cool guys there.

wait your the dude that bought my bumper right? lol hmmm i might come i didnt know it was 4 hours

drftx
08-18-2011, 05:22 PM
just mapquested it 2 hours n 30 mins from hoffman estates il

Flicktitty
08-18-2011, 06:28 PM
3+Hours here no complaints. can't wait...

TOBY - KYLE: How is Normal/Bloomington area in general? I plan on getting a hotel that night then driving back that next day. just didn't know if there is a nicer one or a place/area to avoid. Thanks - Nick

n8RPS13
08-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Man I really wish you lived in SoCal because I would really like to attend!

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 06:37 PM

TOBY - KYLE: How is Normal/Bloomington area in general? I plan on getting a hotel that night then driving back that next day. just didn't know if there is a nicer one or a place/area to avoid. Thanks - Nick

Bn Is a pretty nice town. take a look around and let us know which you're looking at and we can let you know what the area is like

Broadfield
08-18-2011, 07:23 PM

Really!?!?!

Anything even remotely close to my house is going to be nice... I can think of 10 hotels right off the top of my head.

Flicktitty
08-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Bn Is a pretty nice town. take a look around and let us know which you're looking at and we can let you know what the area is like

Anything even remotely close to my house is going to be nice... I can think of 10 hotels right off the top of my head.

I was looking at the Parke Hotel by General Electric RD. and Hwy 29.
Looks to be pretty nice, and safe to keep the car overnight.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 07:47 PM
That place is newish and pretty nice from what I understand. Kind of on the edge of civilization. Pretty close to tobs place though.

Damn good burger joint next to it too.

SnakeKack
08-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Should I drive from South Florida just to hang out?

dazed
08-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I would come if I wasn't in WA.

And out of curiosity, how are you getting Forza 4? I thought it didn't come out for awhile.

Darren
08-18-2011, 08:35 PM
You, Damon and Kyle are 3 of the nicest guys on Zilvia, not to mention great examples of how to build a car right. Never even once seen any 3 of you say anything really snide about anyone's ride, or their posts .... well maybe Kyle once or twice :P

That said, however, this goes above and beyond just "Paying back to the community".

The community needs more people like you IMHO.

Just wanted to say Thanks for being that guy.

arsenics14
08-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Ill come out and chill. Coming from STL. October is great weather for cruising around.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 09:15 PM
well maybe Kyle once or twice :P

Yeah I was gonna say. Some times I post shit and I'm like....why in the hell did i just post that.

The main thing is that I just want people to build nice cars, and say what some people are thinking about cars that maybe have cut a few corners. I'll be the first to admit...I'm embarrassed about a lot of things going on with my car, but you don't see me posting my car in the "best s-chassis EVAR" thread.

kyles1988
08-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Ill come out and chill. Coming from STL. October is great weather for cruising around.

Come on folks. Not hard.

1. Add your name to the list.
2. Is anyone coming with.
3. What kind of grill meat do you want.

Toby is being nice enough to provide food, you just have to tell him what kind of food. If you show up with 34 of your BRO's unannounced, and some guys who properly announced their attendance go hungry, that would be shitty.

tj_patlan_91
08-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Yay. Finally, something cool happens in Illinois. Only an hour and a half drive from me. And for once in my life I will meet some Nissan owners who love their cars and aren't just trying to sell me their car.

btw Forza 4 comes out a few days before this. I will be practicing. :)

KOME
08-18-2011, 10:16 PM
What are brats?

josephin510
08-19-2011, 12:07 AM
Fackkkk I will overheat no nuke my Rb to make it out there. 31hr drive to dry hump your car and give you a man hug (crotch grab).

Broadfield
08-19-2011, 08:14 AM
You, Damon and Kyle are 3 of the nicest guys on Zilvia, not to mention great examples of how to build a car right. Never even once seen any 3 of you say anything really snide about anyone's ride, or their posts .... well maybe Kyle once or twice :P

That said, however, this goes above and beyond just "Paying back to the community".

The community needs more people like you IMHO.

Just wanted to say Thanks for being that guy.

Thanks man, that really means a lot to me!

Yay. Finally, something cool happens in Illinois. Only an hour and a half drive from me. And for once in my life I will meet some Nissan owners who love their cars and aren't just trying to sell me their car.

btw Forza 4 comes out a few days before this. I will be practicing. :)

Guys, if you know you are attending, please copy and paste the attendance list into your post and add you + any guest + grill meat preference to the list.

Thanks,

Management

What are brats?

Bratwurst

Fackkkk I will overheat no nuke my Rb to make it out there. 31hr drive to dry hump your car and give you a man hug (crotch grab).

Well keep in mind, my car is just a shell... completely stripped of all interior, wiring, motor, body panels etc. There's not much left to hump. Next year this time though... hump away!

CamryOnBronze
08-19-2011, 09:14 AM

I lol'd at the Kyle part, haha. Appreciate that man!

I try to make the 6 hour drive from Michigan to see these dudes 2 or 3 times a year- it's NBD really! Do it up!

andrew600
08-19-2011, 09:26 AM
ill be there!!
andrew+1 my gf jessie!

speedgod^s13
08-19-2011, 10:17 AM
ill be there!!
andrew+1 my gf jessie!

You are supposed to state what grilled meat you, and your guests want to eat.

DERRICKMC
08-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Seriously, I mapquested this I'm eighteen hours away and I'm determined to go. I just Had to give away, Yes give away my 240 to my Ex girlfriend its a long story. But if I can score another one I will be driving up. So I wont put my name on the list yet.
I would enjoy finelly meeting some of the people from this forum, everyone seems pretty cool.

Broadfield
08-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Please copy and paste the attendance list and add your name + guest(s) + grill meat preference to the list:[/B]

Come on folks. Not hard.

1. Add your name to the list.
2. Is anyone coming with.
3. What kind of grill meat do you want.

Toby is being nice enough to provide food, you just have to tell him what kind of food. If you show up with 34 of your BRO's unannounced, and some guys who properly announced their attendance go hungry, that would be shitty.

Guys, if you know you are attending, please copy and paste the attendance list into your post and add you + any guest + grill meat preference to the list.

Thanks,

Management

ill be there!!
andrew+1 my gf jessie!

^^^^^ Here. let me help you out:

8) andrew+1 my gf jessie

Mulcracky88
08-19-2011, 05:02 PM
i might try and make this.

sr20drifter1
08-19-2011, 11:06 PM
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
9)Daoud:brats because I've been eating burgers since Summer started :)

JustA240
08-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Anyone on the east coast want to cruise to this? I'm in VA and its 15hours hahah, seems worth it to me!

kyles1988
08-20-2011, 09:37 AM

Nice! Don't be late this year!

dsc4130
08-20-2011, 01:48 PM
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
10) andy: burgers

im sure some st.louis people will love to come up and ill try to show up in a nissan lol tho my 180 has no motor ahaha

Broadfield
08-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Nice! Don't be late this year!

Yeah, what he said!

im sure some st.louis people will love to come up and ill try to show up in a nissan lol tho my 180 has no motor ahaha

Cool, if they decide to come just have them sign up on here, if they aren't already, and have them post in here and add themselves to the list.

Toby

kyles1988
08-20-2011, 09:03 PM

We'd love to have them. Just please make sure to let us know if anyone else is cruising up with you.

I'm trying to get some Chicago folks with dope cars to come down as well.

Edit...you beat me by 3 minutes you scumbag greg. I was texting Damon(greg) since he is gregging about winning an award at Wekfest...otherwise I would have posted sooner.

JDM180SX
08-21-2011, 03:23 PM
@ Damon, nice talking to you at wekfest. i'll definately make it.

Broadfield
08-21-2011, 07:01 PM
I added you to the list. Please copy and paste the list below into a post and please add what grill meat you prefer. Also note if you have a guest riding with you.

Thanks,

Toby

8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
9) Daoud:brats because I've been eating burgers since Summer started
11) JDM180SX

chiboy002
08-21-2011, 09:35 PM
fuuuuuu

falls on the day of an event. so i'll put my name in pink in case i can come or not.

8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
11) JDM180SX
12) chiboy - meat

newslidz
08-21-2011, 10:47 PM
sounds awsome hoping the car is ready by then might not be 100% but a 240 is better then me rolling up in a mustang haha.. and I along with 80%+ of the people that love what you do need you to move to like Tennessee or something i meen im in cincy and i was like damn hes just up the street then i google the address to get a idea and 5+ hrs but im hoping il make it either way you need pictures

CamryOnBronze
08-22-2011, 08:49 AM
@ Damon, nice talking to you at wekfest. i'll definately make it.

You too man! Glad you can make it out.

Broadfield
08-22-2011, 11:48 AM
sounds awsome hoping the car is ready by then might not be 100% but a 240 is better then me rolling up in a mustang haha.. and I along with 80%+ of the people that love what you do need you to move to like Tennessee or something i meen im in cincy and i was like damn hes just up the street then i google the address to get a idea and 5+ hrs but im hoping il make it either way you need pictures

Uhhh, what the hell did you just say? Something about pictures and percentages!?! That's not the longest sentence I have ever seen, but it's definitely in the top two.:)

newslidz
08-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Uhhh, what the hell did you just say? Something about pictures and percentages!?! That's not the longest sentence I have ever seen, but it's definitely in the top two.:)

Ill make it easy.

Move to the center of the states to make it fair so everyone has a even opportunity to come and hang with you.

Make sure pictures are taken for the less fortunate.

Will try my best to make it up.

KiLLeR2001
08-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Damn I'd love to come to this if it were a multi-day event :\. Driving from FL and then driving right back would be too much lol.

originalyunique95
08-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey I saw this post from last year on NICO and well was wanting to come. I recently just moved to Normal for college. Ive been wanting to find other people with 240s in the area and maybe learn some things about these wonderful machines. I just now created an account here on zilvia lol so i could sign up.

ChiSleepyEyes
08-23-2011, 11:24 PM
def try to make it out,hopefully i have one of them working. not too bad of a drive from chicago ridge, so as of right now.
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
11) JDM180SX
12) chiboy - meat
13)Bill-Meat of some kind

FusionR240sx
08-23-2011, 11:37 PM
i wana commme.

Broadfield
08-24-2011, 02:38 AM
Hey I saw this post from last year on NICO and well was wanting to come. I recently just moved to Normal for college. Ive been wanting to find other people with 240s in the area and maybe learn some things about these wonderful machines. I just now created an account here on zilvia lol so i could sign up.

i wana commme.

Cool guys, make sure you add yourselves to the list if you are indeed coming.

originalyunique95
08-24-2011, 06:26 AM
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
11) JDM180SX
12) chiboy - meat
14)Trevor-Brats

whiterps13
08-25-2011, 02:25 PM
If anybody is coming from up north, WI, MI, Northern IL, etc. we should all meet up in Rockford area and cruise down as a group. Its a straight 120-mile shot on I39 from Rockford, which meets up with I90/I94 right on the outskirts of the city.

Ive driven I39 about 1000 times back and forth, so I know all the major potholes, bad areas, cop spots (there are A LOT), etc. Anybody not familiar with the area, especially Bloomington/Normal, is going to want to put on a front license plate and take it easy. The IL State Troopers/Bloomington cops are not necesarily the friendliest. Just ask Toby, Kyle, myself, etc.

originalyunique95
08-25-2011, 07:40 PM
I probly should put on my front license plate shouldnt I? lol

tj_patlan_91
08-25-2011, 09:50 PM
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
11) JDM180SX
12) chiboy - meat
14)Trevor-Brats
15)Tim + 1: Brats

whiterps13
08-26-2011, 08:40 AM
I probly should put on my front license plate shouldnt I? lol

LOL if youre going to school down there, yes you should. During my 4 years at ISU I was pulled over like 6 times. The majority were by the Bloomington police, Normal police are usually pretty cool when it comes to car stuff.

Except for the Sgt. in the unmarked car. He will kill you every time. Ask Toby. No warnings, just tickets. I got a license plate and exhaust ticket from him.

kyles1988
08-26-2011, 08:42 AM
LOL if youre going to school down there, yes you should. During my 4 years at ISU I was pulled over like 6 times. The majority were by the Bloomington police, Normal police are usually pretty cool when it comes to car stuff.

Say whaaaat? Normal cops are dicks if you look under the age of 40. Bloomington cops are cool as hell.

I don't run a front plate

Driftingcorners
08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Ima just shmob over there from cali lol! Wish I could goto this, Toby is good people...super hooked it up with the speakers I bought(and that 20% off coupon is so good T__T). Have fun guys, I will be buying again from you soon >:].

originalyunique95
08-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Say whaaaat? Normal cops are dicks if you look under the age of 40. Bloomington cops are cool as hell.

Yeah Normal cops suck. They gave me a parking ticket in front of my house not being there parked 10 minutes for not being 20ft away from a crosswalk.

But i just leave plate in my dash.

Persona
08-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Man I wish I wasnt all the way in florida! Sounds like a great time!

whiterps13
08-30-2011, 03:15 PM

LOL I guess it all depends. The Normal cops helped save my car when it was stolen so we get along well. But Ive had bad experiences with both.

Driving down on 39 with no front plate is almost guaranteed to get you pulled over. I was just throwing that out there.

originalyunique95
09-01-2011, 08:55 AM
That's cool they helped you out. Do they really pull ya over on 39 w/o a front plate? damn lol.

Nicg90
09-02-2011, 01:29 PM
If anybody is coming from up north, WI, MI, Northern IL, etc. we should all meet up in Rockford area and cruise down as a group. Its a straight 120-mile shot on I39 from Rockford, which meets up with I90/I94 right on the outskirts of the city.

Ive driven I39 about 1000 times back and forth, so I know all the major potholes, bad areas, cop spots (there are A LOT), etc. Anybody not familiar with the area, especially Bloomington/Normal, is going to want to put on a front license plate and take it easy. The IL State Troopers/Bloomington cops are not necesarily the friendliest. Just ask Toby, Kyle, myself, etc.

There's three of us that could meet you at rt 72 and I39 at the bp gas station. That's where we would get on I39. I cruised with you all the way to 72 from normal last year on the way home. It's just south of Rockford.

94spitfire91
09-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Guess its time for me to take off my plate from behind my windshield and actually put it on. I simply don't have enough money for a ticket right now and wont risk it. And from what I can tell almost the entire list is S13's thats pretty cool, cant wait to see them all!

koharatx
09-20-2011, 05:47 AM
Wish I could make it! My S13 most likely won't be together by then, and I'm just getting back from Afghanistan. How often do you do this?? It's a ~13 hour drive, but I'd love to make it out next year or whenever.

I'm not going to say my build is going to be as nice as Broadfield's... but it'll be fun!

TheTruth05
09-22-2011, 03:11 AM
Really wanna go but, my car is a "can of worms" id probably be setting myself up for a roast haha

kyles1988
09-22-2011, 07:02 AM
The same could be said for 90% of 240's.

Broadfield
09-22-2011, 08:07 AM
The same could be said for 90% of 240's.

You are being generous:-/

94spitfire91
09-23-2011, 02:23 PM
8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
9)Daoud:brats because I've been eating burgers since Summer started

Sold my 240 plus me and my bud cant make it sadly. Maybe can next year or somethin hopefully theres the updated list

Broadfield
09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Updated list:

8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
11) JDM180SX
12) chiboy - meat
14)Trevor-Brats

93nismo
09-25-2011, 09:35 PM
im down.

8) andrew+1 my gf jessie
11) JDM180SX
12) chiboy - meat
14)Trevor-Brats
16)mikey + luke: burgers

Broadfield
09-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Nice!^^^^^

future
09-25-2011, 09:42 PM
It sucks that your on the wrong side of the country Toby. I'd love to meet you in person (no homo) I mean we read your threads, see your work, I've bought stuff off you, you have helped me with my audio problems, have us drooling over your build threads. All around dope person.

Not just anybody throws a get together just for the community. Mayb one day once the $$$ is right I can make it out there

93nismo
09-25-2011, 10:40 PM
i actually just missed it last year. then luke saw your car at some meet thing or something and told me about it. lol itl be cool to meet some cool people and see something aside of the camaros and mustangs that roam around here. im pretty excited tbh.

Irresistible
09-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Seems pretty cool, but I'll be missing this for ClubFR's last dday of the season. Maybe next year.

Broadfield
09-27-2011, 07:42 AM
It sucks that your on the wrong side of the country Toby. I'd love to meet you in person (no homo) I mean we read your threads, see your work, I've bought stuff off you, you have helped me with my audio problems, have us drooling over your build threads. All around dope person.

Not just anybody throws a get together just for the community. Mayb one day once the $$$ is right I can make it out there

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

CamryOnBronze
09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
If anyone attending is looking for a mint Kouki 180SX Type X passenger seat, PM for a special Broadfield BBQ delivery price. :D

Broadfield
09-27-2011, 11:03 AM
If anyone attending is looking for a mint Kouki 180SX Type X passenger seat, PM for a special Broadfield BBQ delivery price. :D

Real classy man, real classy! Even hand delivered by the King of Dope himself.

whiterps13
10-05-2011, 03:05 PM
You should post this again on the front page (if thats allowed).

Doesnt seem to be getting the views it did at first, especially when these next few weeks matter the most.

Broadfield
10-05-2011, 03:38 PM
You should post this again on the front page (if thats allowed).

Doesnt seem to be getting the views it did at first, especially when these next few weeks matter the most.

Good idea! I'll have to close this thread, but I can add a link in my original post and at the end of this thread to redirect people to the new thread. I can then just copy over the current attendance list to the new thread. Man, good one Ryan... I guess you didn't go to college for nothing!

I'll start a new one tonight probably.

Flicktitty
10-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Looking forward to this, going to try and tune the car a little more and take it on some longer cruises this week so it will be ready to make it on its' 3hour trek :/

Nicg90
10-06-2011, 07:49 AM
I have three s13's and a Toyota Cressida coming with me this year. Were leaving a day before and sleeping at a buddy's house in peoria and heading over the morning of. See you guys then.

Broadfield
10-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Looking forward to this, going to try and tune the car a little more and take it on some longer cruises this week so it will be ready to make it on its' 3hour trek :/

I have three s13's and a Toyota Cressida coming with me this year. Were leaving a day before and sleeping at a buddy's house in peoria and heading over the morning of. See you guys then.

Awesome guys! Lets hope the weather stays even remotely close to what it has been lately.

Broadfield
10-06-2011, 08:19 AM
You can find the new and updated thread here:

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-announcements-feedback/412156-2011-broadfield-nissan-datsun-cookout-sun-oct-16th.html