PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Jacob King in Garland Texas? RIPOFF!!!!

PSI240SX
11-18-2003, 03:23 PM
He ripped me off. I bought a boost controller off of him that he posted on here in the classifieds section. It was missing a piece that is needed to make it work. He barely answers emails and has said he cant pay me back and will try and get me the neccassary piece to make it work although it has been 4-5 months now. If you know him, get me his number so I can speak with him in person. Or kick his ass for me... that would be ok too.

If you dont know him.... DONT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!

Crab Walker
11-18-2003, 04:23 PM
Yeah hes my brother....

J/K :D but yeah, If I ever see him, Ill be shure to kick his ass for you.

Unless he ask me to kick your ass in return, Ill do that too.:rolleyes:

nocomedown
11-18-2003, 08:44 PM
hey, i live pretty close to garland, so ill take a look in the phone book for you and see if i find any Jacob Kings. i'll get you an address and phone # if possible

PSI240SX
11-19-2003, 06:15 AM
that would be great.

DRFT
11-19-2003, 12:29 PM
"kick his ass Sea Bass"-Dumb & Dumber

popey
11-20-2003, 01:13 PM
I live in richardson, tx - (right next to garland) I'll see what I can find out jay. :axe:

Can you link us to the classfied post? thanks.

Matt

SilviaDET
11-22-2003, 11:53 PM
What part are you missing? A friend of mine used to do the tuning on his SR, and may still have some parts in his garage. Its a long shot, and Im pretty sure that jacob still owes him money, but post up what part it is and Ill make a call, hes usually more than willing to help out a fellow 240sx owner. I'll see about a phone # as well.

Phlip
11-23-2003, 11:37 AM
Dude, if you have a contact phone number for him, go to www.anywho.com and do a reverse lookup... If the number is listed, it will give you an adress and link to mapquest directions to the place... If I weren't in NC I would ride with you and assist in kicking the piss outta him with you.

PSI240SX
11-23-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by SilviaDET
What part are you missing? A friend of mine used to do the tuning on his SR, and may still have some parts in his garage. Its a long shot, and Im pretty sure that jacob still owes him money, but post up what part it is and Ill make a call, hes usually more than willing to help out a fellow 240sx owner. I'll see about a phone # as well.

Its the solonoid valve for a Blitz SSBC Boost contoller.

I looked on FA and he posted something for sale as recently as october and this time left a different email address than the one i had so I was able to contact him.... He wants me to send it back for a refund. I sure hope if I send it, he really sends me the money back.

crioten
11-23-2003, 08:22 PM
what you need to do is have him send you the money, then send him the part...

or :) you can take it alf apart and send him half now, and half on delivery of the money :)

good luck, i hate asshole ripoffs

-glen