PDA

View Full Version : Possibly scammed by nismofiend09

Nkelley
08-16-2011, 12:30 PM
i bought a set of r33 gtr wheels he had for sale 2 weeks ago now. When i originally sent payment he said he would ship them the next day. Multiple times he told me the next day he would ship them out. Wednesday of last week he personally guaranteed they would ship and even said he had a tracking number, but wouldnt send i to me and will not answer my calls or txts. i have also pm'd him on here and posted in his forsale thread with no answer, and i know he has been on here since i pm'd him. Im hoping this is a misunderstanding but im beginning to think its not. maybe a mod or someone who knows him can shed some light on the situation but for now looks like ill be pursuing a refund. Avoid doing business with this guy. I sent him alot of money and im starting to get pissed.

blueshark123
08-16-2011, 12:53 PM
put a claim in paypal

Nkelley
08-16-2011, 01:07 PM
I already got one started, honestly I'd rather just get the wheels but thats prob out of the picture

Nkelley
08-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Well I have filed a cliam with paypal and will be getting my money back, its unfortunate it had to come to this but he still refuses to communicate with me. Seems like honesty is not important to this guy and i urge other buyers to stay away from nismofiend09's for sale threads.