PDA

View Full Version : Drifting.com

OkiDori17
08-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I tried to order a few shirts from Drifting.com on July 2nd
my order went through no problem, and the money was charged to my account the next day, but I still have yet to receive my shirts (Aug 11th)
I've tried emailing them several times to no reply, I've tried calling to no answer
If I were you I'd think twice before ordering from these guys
I learned the hard way and now I'm out $60

Zacho
08-10-2011, 10:48 PM
I ordered an RB shirt in 2009. I don't have it.

phone never answered when I tried about 10 times. Also nearly equal amount of emails left unreplied.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/thecordillera/Picture5-1.png
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/thecordillera/Picture6.png

Drifting.com FTL

OkiDori17
08-10-2011, 10:50 PM
thats exactly how mine was, they took my money and left the order pending
its alright though, ill hunt them down one day

Trinidrift3
08-11-2011, 05:13 PM
this happened to me. i went in their facebook page and made a scene on their wall. in 5mins i got a pm and he shipped out my shift and i got it in 3 days lol. they are ok

OkiDori17
08-12-2011, 12:07 AM
after i posted this they contacted me via pm and sorted it out

FRpilot
08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
this happened to me. i went in their facebook page and made a scene on their wall. in 5mins i got a pm and he shipped out my shift and i got it in 3 days lol. they are ok

it's not ok if you had to make a scene and go through that trouble for them to do what they were suppose to do in the first place.

OkiDori17
08-12-2011, 12:25 PM
no its not ok, but what can you do? it just shows you how low people are for screwing others to make a quick few dollars
but hey at least they helped him, a lot of the people ive talked to have still yet to hear anythign from them
after i posted this they messaged me real quick and he said he would fix it and that it was too late then, but that they would send me an email in the morning which i havent received yet and i was going to try and pm him (it seems to be the only way to contact them) but of course their inbox is full, so idk now
i really wish i werent deployed so i could take a ride over to pacific palisades, CA and have a nice talk with them in person

OkiDori17
08-12-2011, 12:27 PM
i didnt think too much about it before but looking around on their site makes me see that theyre really sketch about a lot of stuff
im not flaming, or talking shit on them but people should be really cautious of buying from them

OkiDori17
08-16-2011, 05:22 AM
so i finally got the email a few days ago with a tracking number, but its only electronic shipping info, so they still could have not shipped it which im thinking is what has happened since the "tracking" hasnt changed at all...ill give it a few more days to arrive but it looks like im gonna have to go on their fb and raise hell to get my order or a refund...

ship2236
08-17-2011, 03:18 PM
I had the same problem. My gf ordered a few shirts for me in nov of last year so they'd be here by Xmas... They arrived about 2 weeks later but one had a defect and one was missing so they substituted the missing for a drift shirt. I contacted them about the missing shirt n defective one. They assured me it would be taken care of and that they were using new inks and a diff printing company I believe. All in all it took until about 2 months to get my stuff, but they sent me a replacement and the missing shirt free of shipping charges and everything. U should receive it eventually, I just believe the get to much volume for what they can handle. Everytime I've gotten ahold of them on the phone it's the same 1 guy taking all the calls. Give it some time

Zenki Levin
10-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey everyone,

Sorry for my English, Im not a native speaker.

I have a small business in Europe and made a deal with Alex from Drifting.com to become his distributor over here. We exchanged about 100 emails together since January 2011 before we closed the deal and before I wired the payment for our first test batch in early August. Since then I havent recieved any replies to my emails from him... So, would anyone please give me a hint what to do?

Thanks

OkiDori17
10-05-2011, 03:05 PM
That sucks man, I'm sorry
It was a headache to say the least about those guys. It took me posting this thread, along with posting on their facebook page to get them to listen to me. Finally I got a reply, and even then it wasn't much. A few more weeks went by, and I got fed up with them and sent them a nice email threatening to bring law enforcement in the middle of it. No more than 2 minutes later I got a reply and had my stuff shipped out with tracking numbers.
They're running a sketchy ass business, and it's not just a few of us that have had problems with them. Everyone who I have talked to has had problems. If I were you I'd try the same approach as I went with, threaten to call their local police department. Other than that, I would steer clear from them. Seems to me they're only interested in the money, even if it means screwing over people.

I hope this helps, and I'm sorry that they're screwing you over, especially since you're a future distributor.
I hope it works out for you.

Zenki Levin
10-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Hey, thanks for your help.

I still havent recieved any reply from them. I asked our local branch of American chamber of commerce for help so that might hopefully change some things.

I cant really understand why they have to act like this. I understand when there are problems and delays but why on earth would they start to ignore me like this? I wouldnt mind waiting, all I wanted was a quick reply like "Were really sorry but we have a problem here and there and we will get back to you asap."

I already contacted distributors in other EU countries that were interested in Dirfting.coms merch, if they werent so irresponsible they could make pretty decent money over here...

boostdeliquent
07-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Never order from DRIFTING.com - DRIFTING . Their customer service and communication are nonexistent. I placed an order with drifting.com June 8th and have yet to get the 4 shirts and hoodie I ordered despite them saying it was all in stock when I called around June 15th. I paid via paypal so I filed a dispute and got a tracking number within hours but that was on June 28th and still no movement for the package has been shown. This company clearly does not care about the needs of their customers as evidenced by their actions, or better yet, lack there of. My fiancee had actually ordered some clothing from China that has already made it here via sea freight.......

Walperstyle
07-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Sounds like someone is only sitting on a domain name and doesn't care about customer service anymore.