PDA

View Full Version : wtb s15 bumper support

dohdoh806
08-09-2011, 10:21 PM
ok so i bought a s14.5 and the front end has always sagged i have noticed im missing a part that normal 15 radiator supports have the bumper\headlight support the complete black piece 28069 if any one knows of where to look for or has one please help a brotha out im tired of my strawberry lookin sadder then she should be

drift freaq
08-09-2011, 10:29 PM
For the bumper support itself you use a S14 zenki bumper support. That is what I did. The other piece which is the upper bumper cover support can be ordered from Nissan. its around $100. I think , its been awhile. Those headlights in the pic looked like they were messing the headlight support piece that attaches to the side of the headlights. Do you have those on your headlights? They are pretty important to keep the headlights from sagging.

dohdoh806
08-09-2011, 10:44 PM
no i hadnt seen a support u mention and i definetly no i dont have one bc all my car has is the radiator support and headlights with broken mounts but the head light problem is being resolved soon bought brand new ones now i just need...welll want them to see if it will help out mu front end and and some relief to my fenders and light mounts...as far as the bump supp u used it on a 15 front and it worked or???

drift freaq
08-09-2011, 11:13 PM
no i hadnt seen a support u mention and i definetly no i dont have one bc all my car has is the radiator support and headlights with broken mounts but the head light problem is being resolved soon bought brand new ones now i just need...welll want them to see if it will help out mu front end and and some relief to my fenders and light mounts...as far as the bump supp u used it on a 15 front and it worked or???

Could you please type with proper sentence structure and spelling? It makes my head hurt to try and read what you wrote above.
Its one large run on sentence. It also has shortened text non words.

It will be much easier for you to get your questions answered as well.

RBMadess
08-10-2011, 12:34 PM
are you refering to the bumper retainer? if so i have one... hit me up 714-483-8563

dohdoh806
08-10-2011, 04:47 PM
ok smart a$$...ugh hmm, no i do not have nor does the picture have this extra piece u mention. Do you know of a official site or place in which i can go to?? I did see that you were in another thread so i know u can at least point me in the right direction

dohdoh806
08-10-2011, 04:48 PM
as for RBmadness yes the metal bumper is what im lookin for and the upper bumper support as well if u have it...