PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore ! ?

240sxbaltimoremd
08-09-2011, 06:04 PM
I see there was a thread but it looks old. I am just getting into 240s and nissan but I want to cruise with madd 240s and what not. Be funnnnn. I assume everyone knows about car meets on Sunday nights too right?? I hear richtie highway is chill too to cruise. And yes, I can't spell. But let's all meet up and cruise!

also, if anyone has any sr parts there not useing , lemmmme knows what you got! I need them asap !!

whereda40at
08-09-2011, 09:21 PM
I see there was a thread but it looks old. I am just getting into 240s and nissan but I want to cruise with madd 240s and what not. Be funnnnn. I assume everyone knows about car meets on Sunday nights too right?? I hear richtie highway is chill too to cruise. And yes, I can't spell. But let's all meet up and cruise!

also, if anyone has any sr parts there not useing , lemmmme knows what you got! I need them asap !!

im from glen burnie and the only 2 240's that go out is mine and my boys red s13 hatch. they don't cruise in glen burnie. they meet up to set up some race's. unless you plan on betting, racing or just wasting a night until 4 a.m. don't bother. I have only gone out 2 times this year and it was beat both times. too many people afraid to run or lose a few bucks gambling.

Fearell
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM
You should check out MA240sx it's a local forum. I'm in Annapolis myself feel free to hit me up sometime. I know about 3 other guys around here with 240's also.

whereda40at
08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
im on ma240sx.net also. my name is 235sx.....dafoede build thread

240sxbaltimoremd
08-10-2011, 09:48 AM
oh I'll check it outt. And you guys race for money? What kind of cars are running? Just 240s?? And yeah fearell, I'm down to cruise when my car is running. I don't know anyone with a 240 except like 1 white one around here. But my car should be done in about 2 weeks. Just gotta get parts !

whereda40at
08-10-2011, 03:09 PM
yeah they race for money. not just 240's. rarely is it a 240 unless its me or my friend. its a lot of everything out there. from 1g's to new gto's. never know what could be out. 14 second cars to 9 second cars and bikes running cars.

240sxbaltimoremd
08-10-2011, 03:36 PM
I think my friend was telling me about that. He said couple weeks ago, hayabusa was gonna race another hayabusa. Where is this at exactly? Me and my friend have crxs and want to cruise up there. Hopfullllly in 3 weeks or so, I'll come up with my 240. So stokeddd to get it running soon!

usmctankmech
09-13-2011, 05:24 AM
Yea im from the towson area. Me and my dad have S13s as well as a couple of friends. Im also on ma240sx.net

wrxstiswap
09-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I have a spray canned black s13 have only been to ritchie highway with it once (mainly because of dead tags) and its alright didnt see any races or anything. I use to go alot in my wrx. I will be up there once I throw my cat on and go through inspection or if I find someone to write it off.

240sxbaltimoremd
09-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I have a spray canned black s13 have only been to ritchie highway with it once (mainly because of dead tags) and its alright didnt see any races or anything. I use to go alot in my wrx. I will be up there once I throw my cat on and go through inspection or if I find someone to write it off.

I went up there like a month or so ago, there wasn't that many people up there. But it was like at 10. They said that's early soo idk.

NNOCENT
09-19-2011, 09:57 AM
no one goes to ritchie anymore, most meets are wednesday nights in waugh chapel or friday nights on rt40

and yes, please join ma240, its a lot more local than the MidA regional on zilvia