PDA

View Full Version : Kouki Headlight Connectors Wanted

DFWZenki
08-09-2011, 04:31 PM
I am looking for the headlight connectors off a 97-98 Kouki H1 setup. Its the small connectors that come mounted to the bottom of the OEM Headlights. It is a Male end connector that plugs into the harness on the car. I dont have a pic at the moment but ill get one up soon. Please let me know.Thanks!!

-Brian B.

Om1kron
08-09-2011, 04:44 PM
yeah those are a bitch to find because they're only on the back of those headlights, you'll need the opposite end that goes to the main body harness too as no other male plug matches. I've given up and ordered some female, male connectors and pins from pegasus racing.

You can actually make the setup a tad cleaner using a 4 pin male and female plug and just making the headlights 1 plug instead of 2 for your conversion.

Just a thought.

DFWZenki
08-16-2011, 08:10 AM
yeah those are a bitch to find because they're only on the back of those headlights, you'll need the opposite end that goes to the main body harness too as no other male plug matches. I've given up and ordered some female, male connectors and pins from pegasus racing.

You can actually make the setup a tad cleaner using a 4 pin male and female plug and just making the headlights 1 plug instead of 2 for your conversion.

Just a thought.

Ok man. Thanks for the help. Thats what ill probably end up doing because i cant find these connectors anywhere.