PDA

View Full Version : Dave, Mark, Andy......

LuxurySideways
11-15-2003, 12:08 AM
I was told about this forum from a friend of mine, I don't unfortunatly own a silvia, sileighty, or onevia, but figured I could get a hold of Mark (SS), or Dave (SS). I haven't talked to either in a while, and have been wondering what they've been up to? As for Andy, I highly doubt I'll find that Asian gagster...haha, (remember the days of his corn rolls at touge) haha!! I wrote to dave a while back, telling him I've been missing out, but should be in the "game" soon. I'm building a new ride, and hopefully will be hitting the scene really hard! Keep an eye out for a special drift car in the near future....
Feel free to e-mail me if you think you know me....
Let me just say, I miss those touge days...........to bad it is no longer.

West
11-15-2003, 12:38 AM
Ya those days were great!

:loco:

Last names might help :D

LuxurySideways
11-15-2003, 12:43 AM
Well I wouldn't consider my self a newbie....but you might..not that I care much...
Lets say...hmmm Levin front end...was shitty gray for a while, then went to a little brighter color...was up there before the rice started comming up...hehe After that..only showed up a couple of times...couldn't stand it anymore, too many cars..and stupid people.

chokudoriS13
11-15-2003, 10:45 AM
Mark's over at freshalloy.com (can't remember his screen name, so search for his new car, RB-swapped S13, and you'll find him). Dave's site is www.davescholz.com, and I haven't seen him on any forums. I haven't seen Andy on any either... I'd imagine the easiest place you'd find him is "up there" but its on lock-down right now.

LuxurySideways
11-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Yea, it's been on lock down for quite a while now, I know I can get a hold of dave, via his site, but my friend said I might find him here...just a shot. I can't wait to see em again, whether it be out and about, or at a comp. It'll be fun driving with them again!
-=tsuiteruotoko=-=orendayo=-
Thank you for your reply n' stuff...