PDA

View Full Version : Car for Sale Forum Non thread

Dr!freak
08-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi, I am trying to post a thread under the car for sale forum and for some reason It wont let me... my account has been activated and stilll wont let me access the posting...plz help lmk wats up

drift freaq
08-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi, I am trying to post a thread under the car for sale forum and for some reason It wont let me... my account has been activated and stilll wont let me access the posting...plz help lmk wats up

first off if you read the forum rules there is a time period after you join before you can post in the for sale section, be it cars or otherwise.

Second off seriously couldn't you try harder in the Screen name originality department. I mean putting the exclamation mark and leaving out a few letters still looks like your trying to bite off my screen. LOL

People will take your posts more seriously if you try being more original as well. Right now it just looks like your trying to bite on my sales rep. Like in hey maybe they will get confused and think its that guy with the high sales rating. LOL

Not saying you did it on purpose but it does like that way.

ThatGuy
08-06-2011, 03:40 PM
It would be great if people actually took the time to READ.

http://zilvia.net/f/forum-suggestions-technical-support/326097-cant-make-signature-unable-create-thread-no-marketplace-look-here.html

:lockd: