PDA

View Full Version : CA FS/FT 91' BMW 318is

keada714
07-26-2011, 04:49 PM
I am playing around with the ideal of getting another 240 or something different all together. I have a 318is brilliant on black. I'm interested in mostly a convertible car but will also consider everything else. Please PM with what you have to offer car and price. I will post some better pictures tomorrow once I get ahold of a digital camera.

For most part the car is stock with a k&n filter. It is also lowered on some JOM coilovers. To be honest this suspension setup is not bad at all. It isn't too stiff which makes it a very comfortable DD. The interior is great beside the crack dash. The exterior could use a little work. It as a small dent on the right fender which could be easily pulled if you know what your doing. The paint could use a good buffing and polishing to really bring out the shine but a paint wouldn't hurt as well.

The odometer stop working about a three weeks after I bought it at 230xxx. I have put about 4k on it since then. The car runs strong as it should be. It runs a little hot due to a shot clutch fan. Also the e-brake shoes need to be replace as well as the spring kit for it. PM if your serious and want more information.

http://i52.tinypic.com/magmdl.jpg