PDA

View Full Version : what would you do before you die?

Bbandit
11-12-2003, 12:25 AM
number 1

Bbandit
11-12-2003, 12:27 AM
number #2

note: its worksafe, as long as you can hold your laughter

nokeone
11-12-2003, 01:42 AM
mmmm...ok...lol

Strider
11-12-2003, 02:43 AM
How dumB! :D

made me laugh though, i can die happy now. ahah

fastpace
11-12-2003, 09:21 AM
pretty crazy man, it would be cool to hold off until your death and do whatever you wanted.

Stee Flo
11-12-2003, 12:43 PM
#1..man i love to eat! Lol thats some funny stuff. That would be weird if a bullet wound would kill you that slowly ha.

Steeles
11-12-2003, 12:57 PM
especially since both dudes got shot in the heart it looks like. but before I died.. I'd do twins :D

BadMoJo
11-12-2003, 10:36 PM
two chicks at the same time...

matlock
11-13-2003, 12:36 AM
HAHA that second one I looked at almost made me cry, I love it, it doesn't even matter that he got shot just imagine like your dad always holding this bloody gunshot wound his whole life haha!

Hmm besides 2 chicks at the same time, I would ummmm hmm thats wierd I dunno~! :bow:

nokeone
11-13-2003, 02:32 AM
and if you have already done two chicks..what then?!?!

Steeles
11-13-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by nokeone
and if you have already done two chicks..what then?!?!

do three!

Phlip
11-13-2003, 09:20 AM
Before I die, I would make a move not to do 2-3 chicks at one time, nor would I do twins, I would try and do somone famous, and get her pregnant... I would make sure it is someone so famous that they have NO time for raising children, that way I would get custody of the child and make a living on child support, then leave my family with all my newfound riches. Hell, now that I think about it, I'd like to do that and LIVE.

Steeles
11-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by PHLIP
Before I die, I would make a move not to do 2-3 chicks at one time, nor would I do twins, I would try and do somone famous, and get her pregnant... I would make sure it is someone so famous that they have NO time for raising children, that way I would get custody of the child and make a living on child support, then leave my family with all my newfound riches. Hell, now that I think about it, I'd like to do that and LIVE.

Janet Jackson was at MJQ the other weekend..... mmmm janet....

Phlip
11-13-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
Janet Jackson was at MJQ the other weekend..... mmmm janet.... Good idea, but she has once managed to get married and keep it from the world, and has manged to actually HAVE a child in between albums without being seen or revealed in it, that wouldn't work... I would go for one of those chicks that is always doing something, new album every 9 months or 2-3 movies a year, something like that.

Steeles
11-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Good idea, but she has once managed to get married and keep it from the world, and has manged to actually HAVE a child in between albums without being seen or revealed in it, that wouldn't work... I would go for one of those chicks that is always doing something, new album every 9 months or 2-3 movies a year, something like that.

mmmm Im thinking we definately need a white chick for this plan... even better one thats currently married!

Phlip
11-13-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
mmmm Im thinking we definately need a white chick for this plan... even better one thats currently married!
Good idea, now where to find one rich and busy enough to impregnate and act out my plan? Maybe we should go to SoCal after we finish our work in St. Louis.

240GURL
11-13-2003, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't do two chicks at the same time, but I would defintiely like to drive a swamp-mobile before I die.

And PHLIP and Steeles, you can do whatever you want with Chingy but please let me "torture" Nelly for a bit before he is destroyed!!!

Got Sileighty?
11-13-2003, 04:24 PM
hmmmmm what kind of work do u guys do?? im in socal, and i might be interested in impregnating a famous white chick too hehehe ;)

anyway before i die, of course 2 chicks. also, skydiving! or better yet, skydiving with 2 chicks!! :D :D

Steeles
11-13-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 240GURL
I wouldn't do two chicks at the same time, but I would defintiely like to drive a swamp-mobile before I die.

And PHLIP and Steeles, you can do whatever you want with Chingy but please let me "torture" Nelly for a bit before he is destroyed!!!

somehow I doubt what you have in mind would be considered torture... (whoah deja vu...)

Hey Phlip look we got a base of operations and a navigator around STl :) time to gear up. :)

RoNiN240sx
11-13-2003, 06:35 PM
all this talk about doing two chicks at once, man, you guys have any idea how much work it is just to please one? damn, two girls means two times the work, unless ofcourse, you're lookin to just please yourself, and not the girls, in that case, go for it.

whateverjames
11-13-2003, 07:11 PM
I'll show you where Nelly lives. :axe: Well, one of his houses at least. About 5 miles from me. I don't live in a rich neighborhood, just a county next to one. My cousin's co-worker lives next to 'one' of his houses. Now, this Chingy character, I have no fkn clue. First time I've ever heard of him :)

And what to do before I die....It would be to go to Europe.

Phlip
11-13-2003, 10:35 PM
240GURL: No, we will not allow you to "torture" him, because I just don't think one should enjoy their torture, but feel free to reserve what you'd plannedfor him and save it for us...

GotSileighty: Look at our signatures, we are doing the LORD'S work, we're on a mission, you may wanna help...

WhateverJames: We'll take you up on that offfer, and will stalk the perimeter of that house, fuckin hoes and eating potato chips, Steeles' idea on the chips. You are rather fortunate to have never heard of chingy, but once you hear one of the songs, you will surely join the crudae...

Steeles
11-14-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by RoNiN240sx
all this talk about doing two chicks at once, man, you guys have any idea how much work it is just to please one? damn, two girls means two times the work, unless ofcourse, you're lookin to just please yourself, and not the girls, in that case, go for it.

Pleasing one is too easy.. i got that down to a science. I am still trying to get to that next level with it. Im almost to the point I can make um come with a kiss. aftre that I aint even touchin um.

now two or three.. you gotta have skills and throw a vid cam in the mix. you gotta be on your matrix type game :)

240GURL
11-14-2003, 02:36 PM
PHLIP--who said Nelly would enjoy it? I might, but he would be in some pain believe you me. Wait till you see my knive/whip collection, you may be a bit scared and go runnin back to ATL as fast as your 240 will carry ya!:D

Yeah I don't know where either lives, but sounds like whateverjames can handle that. Gimme some thought on what ya'll wanna do when you are here and a time frame and I can come up with something.

Got Sileighty?
11-14-2003, 04:46 PM
GotSileighty: Look at our signatures, we are doing the LORD'S work, we're on a mission, you may wanna help...

i kinda like nelly though, hes not bad at all. but u can do what u want with chingy ;) oh while you guys are down there, could you take care of lil jon & eastside boyz, and the yin yang twins, and whoever else was on the stage for the finale of the wackass source awards? let me know if you need help :D

STIwish
11-15-2003, 03:40 AM
What would i do before i died? hmm, well ive done the 2, 3 and 4 girls thing... so its no big deal for me. id probably skydive and let the terminal velocity kill me. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

Steeles
11-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Got Sileighty?
i kinda like nelly though, hes not bad at all. but u can do what u want with chingy ;) oh while you guys are down there, could you take care of lil jon & eastside boyz, and the yin yang twins, and whoever else was on the stage for the finale of the wackass source awards? let me know if you need help :D

unfortunately Lil Johns still a great producer. we just need to take out his vocal cords. Its all the same crap club music.. it must be stopped!

Cobol
11-16-2003, 07:06 PM
umm the 3 chick thing sounds good to me. 2 just gets you excited but 3 would probably kill you unless your Ron Jeremy or someone like that. Thats the way to die ohhhh yeah:wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

goodjuan
11-16-2003, 08:44 PM
http://kite-surf.com.videoserver.essen147.server4free.de/videosunprot/SoulFlyersAVerbierTheDome.wmv

whateverjames
11-16-2003, 10:30 PM
^^^ Holy shit. I'm sitting there waiting for him to open his parachute. "Ya better do something quick man!"
That was badass.

Burmonster
11-16-2003, 11:17 PM
goodjuan, that is BAD ASS!!!!

goodjuan
11-17-2003, 05:04 PM
lol yeah, i thought it was gonna be a lame jump-off-the-helo-and-snowboard vids.

I bet the snowboarders he passed were like "WTF?!?! Giant FLying squirrel? Crack is wack":eek:

RBS14
11-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by goodjuan
http://kite-surf.com.videoserver.essen147.server4free.de/videosunprot/SoulFlyersAVerbierTheDome.wmv

I'd be down for the multiple chick thing but ^^^^^^^ is SICK!!!!!!!

nokeone
11-17-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by RBS14
I'd be down for the multiple chick thing but ^^^^^^^ is SICK!!!!!!!

holy fucking CRAP!!!!

feet off the ground, 100's of mph..lol..in a flying squirell costume..lol..

i'm down!!!

death time!!!!!!

hondaguy
11-17-2003, 10:20 PM
thats looks fawkin dope i wanna try that but black men and extreme sports dont mix lol

SimpleS14
11-17-2003, 10:31 PM
I would take shit....a really good shit....nice and long....

and get some head on the side.

note: its very late and my mind is not thinking straight

Originally posted by hondaguy
black men and extreme sports dont mix lol

ain't that the truth lol

Steeles
11-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by hondaguy
thats looks fawkin dope i wanna try that but black men and extreme sports dont mix lol

:werd: although a week of playing the living CRAP out of SSX3 has bot me itching to go snowboarding.. like down a skyscraper.. and Im just dumb enough to try it :)

240meowth
11-19-2003, 10:53 AM
I would do the jumping out of the chopper thing, instead no suit, just naked till i plunge into a bloody pulp of mess.:rolleyes: