PDA

View Full Version : Sketchey s13 in temecula

95_S14
07-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Today I was pulling out of my area and as I was about to pull out a burgundy chuki s13 fastback was pulling into my area . I know most 240 owners in temecula and I have never seen this car so I flipped around and the guy pulls onto my street and is driving like 10 mph past me car then pulls over about two house down and parks so I pulled up in back of him in my corolla and start to write his plate down which his plate has one of the those tint covers on it . So now I flip around and he passed my house again and this time parks on my side two house down and just sits there . Nowsome of you may think hey maybe he has a friend or was lost put just the way he drove by and parked then did it again and parked is sketchey and with all the 240s getting stolen I'm not going to take a chance that maybe he did have a reason to be there which there are no 240s in my area and my area is just not easy to just come across anyways his plate is 5NIJ956 and is a burguny s13 fastback again so just be on the lookout

soreballz
07-20-2011, 05:10 PM
That's probably the same red 240 that others have spotted around the time their cars went missing in the 909/951 areas. You should've snapped a pic.

95_S14
07-20-2011, 06:15 PM
That's probably the same red 240 that others have spotted around the time their cars went missing in the 909/951 areas. You should've snapped a pic.

I didn't have a camera on me or I would of , trust me I've had a few cars stolen and broken into at my house and a few weeks back some lady went in my driveway looking in mytrash cans for cans and she shit her pants when she had a glock in her face , that last statement I'll just leave posted just in case he is on here and reads it if I see the car again and have my camera I'll be sure to snap a pic

innovation
07-21-2011, 11:24 AM
^ SHIT GETS REAL IN TEMECULA SON. Anyways, i think that s13 lives in murrieta

KiLLeR2001
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Sketchy as hell. Looks like he is scoping out his next victim. Try to catch this punk in the act!!!

95_S14
07-21-2011, 11:15 PM
I hope he would try something IF so I'll post a pic of what happens before I go to jail for life

curbhuggerrps13
07-21-2011, 11:25 PM
have like a good detailed description of said vehicle?

95_S14
07-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Lowered with a eBay muffler with a apexi sticker on the driver side of the can and stickers on the rear driver side window and maybe the driver side back window like I said I know most of the people in the area with a 240 and this one had no reason from what I know to of been creeping around and it was a skinny asain kid with sunglasses and I think it was on s13 se wheels but I'm not 100% on that I mean I have his plate and mAke a model I just have to ask my friend that's a cop to look his plate up and I can go from there

ixfxi
07-22-2011, 09:32 AM
^ SHIT GETS REAL IN TEMECULA SON. Anyways, i think that s13 lives in murrieta. I work as a meter reader so Ive seen ever s-chassis in Elsinore/Murrieta/Temecula

we gotta call an end to these 240 on 240 crimes

and in temecula of all places. damn.. what to do. i mean, what are the chances that he confused your house with his. does your house look like this:

http://www.rentdigs.com/UploadedImages/House-for-rent-in-Temecula-15554_245074_21814.jpg

because last i checked, every fucking HOUSE in temecula looks the fucking SAME

i fucking HATE temecula.

bookoo
07-22-2011, 09:38 AM
Keep gun in hand.

Edwin562
07-22-2011, 09:43 AM
shit, that house looks waaaaaaaay better than mine..

hessianben
07-22-2011, 11:36 AM
put a call into the police to report someone casing houses and cars. that way they have it on record.

desertKAdrifter
07-22-2011, 05:48 PM
damn i need to move to Temecula if all houses look like that, lol:snoop:

handinpants
07-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Today I was pulling out of my area and as I was about to pull out a burgundy chuki s13 fastback was pulling into my area . I know most 240 owners in temecula and I have never seen this car so I flipped around and the guy pulls onto my street and is driving like 10 mph past me car then pulls over about two house down and parks so I pulled up in back of him in my corolla and start to write his plate down which his plate has one of the those tint covers on it . So now I flip around and he passed my house again and this time parks on my side two house down and just sits there . Nowsome of you may think hey maybe he has a friend or was lost put just the way he drove by and parked then did it again and parked is sketchey and with all the 240s getting stolen I'm not going to take a chance that maybe he did have a reason to be there which there are no 240s in my area and my area is just not easy to just come across anyways his plate is 5NIJ956 and is a burguny s13 fastback again so just be on the lookout

That was me, I am sleeping with your neighbors wife.
actually, I would be pissed, and confrontational but next time someone acts sketchy go knock on their window and ask if they are lost, ask them if they are high, why they keep driving and parking again.

bookoo
07-23-2011, 07:34 AM
actually, I would be pissed, and confrontational but next time someone acts sketchy go knock on their window and ask if they are lost, ask them if they are high, why they keep driving and parking again.

Lol wut..... ???

95_S14
07-23-2011, 10:52 AM

Is this a joke or no I don't get it ?

Banana_Cute
07-23-2011, 11:24 AM
you shoulda threw pennies at his windows or salt shakers.

h2v7
07-23-2011, 01:19 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/avatars/banana_cute.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1311196092

does that fucking skateboard actually roll?!?!!?

if so sweeet.

anyway this burgundy 240 guy sounds like a tweaker so more than likely he is stealing cars.

95_S14
07-23-2011, 04:11 PM

You should come over and help me out with that

Banana_Cute
07-24-2011, 01:42 AM
Lets regulate.

Banana_Cute
07-24-2011, 01:43 AM
does that fucking skateboard actually roll?!?!!?

if so sweeet.

anyway this burgundy 240 guy sounds like a tweaker so more than likely he is stealing cars.

Yeah it rolls. Static stance too. no bags. cuz bags are for females and groceries.

Tantwoforty
07-24-2011, 12:04 PM
cant lie, that skateboard is sick.. lol

handinpants
07-25-2011, 03:47 AM

the sleeping with your neighbors wife part was a joke,

but I am serious, if someone is acting shady and casing your stuff, they are more than likely going to take your stuff. One time my pager alarm went off but my siren was on quiet, I went out to the parkinglot quietly, saw someone in my car, called the cops was put on hold, then went to my car , and caught this dood digging around by my pedals, when i shut the door on him and hit him with my flash light and my fists, Thank god I had Zipties :o) anyways i was still on hold when i got done ziptiing his hands to his feet. 20mns later the cops got there, and if i just sat there waiting for the police, my car would have been gone

MaRshMaLLow
07-28-2011, 08:41 PM
people need to garage their cars, the end ....

blingbling
07-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah it rolls. Static stance too. no bags. cuz bags are for females and groceries.

Agreed.
I think we are going to need a build thread on that board banana
Not to get too off topic.

darkevildrifter
07-29-2011, 12:38 AM
1641 post on zilvia and doesnt know when someone is fucking with them:ddog:

upsdude
07-29-2011, 12:46 AM
any updates with the shady hatch trolling the neighborhood?

Sideways570sx
07-29-2011, 12:47 AM
side of the house, gated, locked, and car covered right outside my window...works for me...ha dont give anyone any slight details on where you live and what not, a couple people have asked to come check my car out, i just tell them i will meet them somewhere, cant trust anybody now a days!!!!

95_S14
07-29-2011, 01:23 AM
1641 post on zilvia and doesnt know when someone is fucking with them:ddog:

Seeing that the guys wife next door is a slut and does fuck dudes often I didn't know and she just moved out this week so I didn't know so you my friend can move on , on the other hand I have yet to see him in the area if I do I'll update you guys

ixfxi
07-29-2011, 09:52 AM
the sleeping with your neighbors wife part was a joke,

but I am serious, if someone is acting shady and casing your stuff, they are more than likely going to take your stuff. One time my pager alarm went off but my siren was on quiet, I went out to the parkinglot quietly, saw someone in my car, called the cops was put on hold, then went to my car , and caught this dood digging around by my pedals, when i shut the door on him and hit him with my flash light and my fists, Thank god I had Zipties :o) anyways i was still on hold when i got done ziptiing his hands to his feet. 20mns later the cops got there, and if i just sat there waiting for the police, my car would have been gone

steven.............. you're like.... a superhero!

MaRshMaLLow
07-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Seeing that the guys wife next door is a slut and does fuck dudes often I didn't know and she just moved out this week so I didn't know so you my friend can move on , on the other hand I have yet to see him in the area if I do I'll update you guys

u got her number?

Brinton
07-29-2011, 03:10 PM
sketchy shit...

ill have to watch out, im in this area.

udon!
07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
FYI guys

Last night I heard someone stop outside my house at like 2am (both my hatch and coupe are parked outside my house) and I looked out my window and it was some type of compact car with thier lights off. I went outside and when they saw my door open they drove off rather quickly, I did not get the chance to see what kind of car it was. So I went back inside since there was nothing I could really do. I had thought about trying to follow them, but my keys were in my house and I would be unable to catch them in time. So I slowly fell back to sleep. So this morning I woke up and The door was WIDE OPEN on my hatchback. I looked inside and EVERYTHING was still in there. They didnt take shit. The only thing that was suspicious is that the removable fuse panel on the driver side kick panel was taken apart and left on the driver seat. I looked and all of the fuses were still Intact so IDK what the fuck these people are up to. id really like them to come back though so I can catch them in the act.

KiLLeR2001
07-29-2011, 05:45 PM
It should be illegal to own a car without an alarm in California.

818 ZENKI
07-29-2011, 06:43 PM
If its a pro stealing S chassis then an alarm wouldn't even bug him he would shut it off in seconds -.-

ixfxi
07-30-2011, 09:26 AM
damn, this shit is getting BAD..... y0.

muffler
07-30-2011, 10:59 PM
this is horrible.. u should just be posted and wait with a baseball bat and ur keys chase the motherfuckers down

ESmorz
07-31-2011, 12:16 AM
Temecula, what a shit hole.

darkevildrifter
07-31-2011, 03:40 PM
well maybe hes fucking the husband now..:mrmeph:

djaztek12
08-31-2011, 05:11 PM
hey guys im new to this forum. I just got my first s14. I live in lake elsinore. I been reading this thread and is making me think if it was a good idea getting a s14. is there any tips i should know or look out for.

Sideways570sx
08-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Heres a tip. Dont make ur first post in a stolen 240sx thread. Its super sketchy.

djaztek12
08-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Heres a tip. Dont make ur first post in a stolen 240sx thread. Its super sketchy.

oh wow my bad

WV_SR20
08-31-2011, 05:34 PM
oh wow my bad

epic response...you sir are full of WIN

djaztek12
08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
:madfawk:epic response...you sir are full of WIN

lol:madfawk:

chiboy002
08-31-2011, 06:59 PM
this is horrible.. u should just be posted and wait with a baseball bat and ur keys chase the motherfuckers down
or sleep in car with gun

doridet
09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
FYI guys

Last night I heard someone stop outside my house at like 2am (both my hatch and coupe are parked outside my house) and I looked out my window and it was some type of compact car with thier lights off. I went outside and when they saw my door open they drove off rather quickly, I did not get the chance to see what kind of car it was. So I went back inside since there was nothing I could really do. I had thought about trying to follow them, but my keys were in my house and I would be unable to catch them in time. So I slowly fell back to sleep. So this morning I woke up and The door was WIDE OPEN on my hatchback. I looked inside and EVERYTHING was still in there. They didnt take shit. The only thing that was suspicious is that the removable fuse panel on the driver side kick panel was taken apart and left on the driver seat. I looked and all of the fuses were still Intact so IDK what the fuck these people are up to. id really like them to come back though so I can catch them in the act.

Hella sketch... makes me wish that trunk monkey video was real.

Mishkin_707
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
or sleep in car with gun

lol i sleep with mine on my night stand next to the bed and i got a camera on it so my tv is constantly on watching my car, imma catch a sum-bitch fucking with my car again.

camera looking on the car, not the gun