PDA

View Full Version : jdmpartswholesale.com

boniomario
07-20-2011, 02:15 PM
I bought a B&M short shifter from these guys 9 days ago 7/11/2011 and till today I have not had a single contact from anyone in this company in regards to my product.

I have emailed them 11 times, and called 16 times in the past week. It keeps on going to the same voicemail crap they have setup.

They say they're based in Dallas TX but with no address on it.

It's my fault for even trying to buy from this site, but wanted to let you guys know that this guy is nothing but full of crap !!!

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM HERE THIS IS YOUR FAIR WARNING, DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DID TO SAVE A COUPLE OF DOLLARS !!!

JDM Parts Wholesale (http://www.jdmpartswholesale.com)

boniomario
08-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Well here's an update of some sort

The part arrived finally after 2 weeks ... However till today never received a single phone call nor an email from this person, I still recommend everyone staying away from a place that has ZERO customer service

androider
10-27-2011, 03:15 AM
Hey did u ever hear from anyone at JDM parts wholesale? And when did they charge you for your purchase? Right away or later? Did your order status ever change from received when you checked it? I'm curious because I ordered a downpipe for my wrx ( yeah I don't have a Nissan right now but I have owned a datsun 510 and 1200 in the past ) and I haven't been charged and my order status still only says received and it's been about two weeks. I have also called a bunch and only ONCE did I get an actual human being on the phone. And he didn't sound very Texan to me ( their website says they're based in Texas), more east Indian. I don't like the fact that some possibly fake company now has my credit card info and I can't get a response. Your post was the only place I found any sort of review and it ain't a good one (I should have looked before I ordered). You said you finally got your part after like two weeks so that's good news I guess...

boniomario
10-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Well I got my part later on thank goodness, but I wish you had read about them earlier, I called him about a million times and left him some nasty messaged then did he finally send the part, also one thing I did was call my bank and when they put some pressure on him trying to contact then the part arrived immediately.

The guy is from Pakistan he says he lives in Dallas.

Like stated above I will never buy from them ever again !

Hope you part gets there

Jmag310
02-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I just tired to order a same thing, unfortunately i just read this thread. they are crap, i just received an email (5 days after i ordered) saying the item is out of stock.