PDA

View Full Version : 1tp

inopsey
07-19-2011, 04:05 PM
sold this guy parts for a s13 coupe at an agreed upon price but the part he wanted were in my parts car a few hours drive away so i required partial payment before the parts were to be removed. i received the payment from the buyer and went and removed the parts. the parts were shipped out 2 days after receiving payment and a pp claim was filed the next day for not shipping items. when the items arrived the seller claimed that they were not as described since a mounting screw and a bolt for the rear seatbelts were missing. (all screws/bolts were shipped) the buyer then asked paypal to return the package to me on june 16th for a refund(even though he paid for and received what he wanted) i received it july 8th (3 weeks) with itmes missing from the box that i sent and the box destroyed beyond any structure including holes and large tears. i took the parts to the pd and filed a police report as per paypal instructions.

the shipping quote given for the payment received was for no oversized parts since the buyer did not want to pay for extra shipping. the rear plastic trim ($30) was 52 inches long and needed to ship separately since it is oversized, everything else was ready for shipping so it left with other fedex shipments . the buyer insisted that he really wanted the oversized trim pieces so i assumed that he would have no problem paying 10-15$ extra to properly ship the trunk trim piece. the buyer was offered a refund for the unshipped parts repeatedly threw paypal and when he refused to pay for the extra shipping the day after the parts had left before he even made the pp claim.

inopsey
07-19-2011, 04:18 PM
also paypal is looking into 1TPs' pp account for other fraudulent activity and will probably close it based on their findings.