PDA

View Full Version : wtb asap stock 91 fastback catalytic converter

drift240_2009
07-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Since magnaflow,catco, and other high flow cats ive tried wont help pass emissions i need a perfectly stock cat that is still good and not burned out.

I need local only.

if you all dont want me to have this car, tell me so ill give it to somene else, but i need a stock cat in order to give the car to someone. So If you want to help out so i can give the car to someone else, let the posting begin, otherwise and i mean OTHERWISE i will keep posting on this site because forums are there to help others when they need help. Obviously if im on here almost 24/7 asking for help, i need help. Its not rocket science to know if someone needs help. I dont have the money like most pple do to have a shop do the work for them, nor do i want to DO ANY MOTOR WORK or ANYTHING that i dont understand and dont want to do without help.

Google is BULLSHIT, having a forum and helping others is self-explanatory. It is there to help others. If no one helps in a site, it doesnt belong on the internet. Thats my .02 cents.

If im banned, ill be glad to make a huge statement over the internet that this site doesnt help anyone when asked. Ive shutdown 5 240sx sites already, dont think i can do it.