PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Fan controller, gauge, fan mount tabs, random stuff

SLiDe_WaYz
07-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Whats up guys, I'm in the market for a fan controller I have 2 electric fans that I was using on the old KA, not small ones there nice Mishimoto fans. I need the mounting tabs to mount the fans to the new radiator I ordered. And I'm looking for a water temp gauge. Right now im rocking Prosport Premium's which really arent bad at all. BUT I'm looking at going to DEFI 60MM Boost, Water temp, Oil Pressure and Oil temp. OR possibly the nice chrome Blitz gauges either or I'd like a complete set and YES I have the cash for this stuff this isnt a pointless I have no money but I'm looking for stuff thread.

-Fan Controller
-Gauges
-E Fan Mounts

Maybe you could link me to a nice DIF fan controller or something that isnt $400.

thanks for looking please PM if you have anything or know where to get it! :s101:

SLiDe_WaYz
07-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Got a FAN controller, and fans mounts. So That leaves Gauges I know someone is parting out or upgrading and doesnt want there DEFI's or STri's anymore.