PDA

View Full Version : funny cl add

nairdalavodnas
07-15-2011, 10:39 AM
funny cl add. i almost died. some one should buy them haha

brand new authentic burberry eye glass frames (http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clo/2495130251.html)

heavenboundkevin
07-15-2011, 10:43 AM
i decided my efforts in buying these baller burberry eye glass frames was all in vain, even though they are sick as aids

demonspeed
07-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Best....ad....EVER! and the glasses are dope!

brndck
07-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Yes, let's start an entirely new thread every time something funny is posted on craigslist.

nairdalavodnas
07-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Yes, let's start an entirely new thread every time something funny is posted on craigslist.

I didnt see a thread didicated to them. So i made one? Mods can move it to the correct place.

LimeLite Racing
07-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Hahahaha that's awesome. I bet ads like that actually help sell the item.

adam s
07-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Hahahahahaha that made my day.

scoobyjoe
07-15-2011, 02:37 PM
This is good shit lmao!!!!

Banana_Cute
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Op just wanted to share what he thinks is funny, Since there is no dedicated thread to post such thing,

Someone should create a "random thread" no NSFW stuff allowed. Something humorous. w/e.

Somewhere where an individual only has 1 thing in mind that he'd like to share. idk.

I think this was very funny. Kinda like that SOHC ad i see floating around on zilvia and the dude wants $5K for it since it has a JDM NISMO cylinder head.

simmode1
07-15-2011, 02:45 PM
I swear it sounds like a Zilvian wrote that.

Reminds me of the 'when you gonna let me tap that' or the 'getting girls off of craigslist' threads. Best threads EVAR.

SinGarage
07-15-2011, 03:07 PM
I hope creating that thread would be allowed by the Mods cuz that would be awesome. I cruise CL a lot for parts and cars and see a lot of hella funny ads.

jesse_s13
07-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Haha damn Alabama snakes hahaha

Gizmo_S13
07-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Haha that's fucking win!

matts13vert
07-15-2011, 04:27 PM
I just bought them. Sucks ya'll missed out time to get me some mall ass and slay some bitches!

blueshark123
07-15-2011, 05:03 PM
haha funny shit. this reminded me off a ad my boy put up that was sort of the same

nairdalavodnas
07-15-2011, 10:19 PM
im still laughing

ESmorz
07-15-2011, 10:37 PM
I swear it sounds like a Zilvian wrote that.

Reminds me of the 'when you gonna let me tap that' or the 'getting girls off of craigslist' threads. Best threads EVAR.

Two years later and I'm still proud of my work in those threads.

One_love_silvia
07-16-2011, 12:31 AM
this shit just made my day hahaha. that was probably the funniest thing ive ever read.

i actually screenshotted it and set it as my background lol

4DOOR_LIFE
07-16-2011, 12:38 AM
ahahah that was a good laugh.

LimeLite Racing
07-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Gonna post this up so it can live on after flagging or expiration!

hello ,

i bought these frames while i was living in orange county at lenscrafters a few months ago thinking ide get sooo much ass with these mother fuckers on. chicks would come at me left and right begging me to slay them right then and there. asking me to wear their thighs as ear muffs. the price was a little hefty at $230 after taxes, but i figured, hey, its a small price to pay for massive amounts of unprotected sex with chicks that have incredibly low self esteem and even lower standards. after i bought these bad ass sons o' bitches, i decided ide roam the local shopping center and troll for some mall ass, to see what kinda chicks backs ide be breaking after i got my lenses put in these fuckers. turns out there only asian women live in orange county. which was fine with me, ill ruin a little asian chick. i will put a dent in that shit. hell i even told my self ide even try that helicopter move that i saw that japanese guy pull. dont act like you dont know what im talking about. upon further investigation, i discovered that asian women only date other asian guys or black doods. sadly i was disappointed at this, seeing as i was neither asian or black. i dont even have a huge dong like a black dood so telling them my d piece was like a baseball bat was outta the picture. dont get me wrong i dont have no baby dick, my shit just normal size. and since apparently asian women like only tiny dicks or huge alabama black snakes, i decided my efforts in buying these baller burberry eye glass frames was all in vain, even though they are sick as aids, for there was no market for my normal size man hammer in orange county. so away the frames went in a box, never used.

well now i want some goddamn cool wheels for my car thats rad as shit. so buy these fucking things.

im asking 150 obo for these bad boys. remember if youre asian or black, or have a extra tiny dick or big horse wang, these will get you more ass then a toilet seat, more poon then a tampon, more head then a helmet.

at least i think they will.

if you want better pictures drop me an email

ayuaddict
07-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Despite the horrible grammar and word misuse, that was entertaining.

why the fuck not?