PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Full / Detailed wiring diagram

EnemyS15
07-15-2011, 08:25 AM
Stemming from this tech thread I posted. http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/394369-wiring-gurus-i-need-your-help.html

I am essentially wanting to purchase someone's time to create a diagram that shows me what each cable corralates to from a 95 usdm rear chassis harness so I can repin the connector to connect it up to the right cables of a 95 jdm smj. I don't have time to learn how to read and figure out the wiring part of these 2 fsm's.

So, If you take the time to write this up for me and it wires up/ works properly. I will pay well for this "diagram".

pm me or give me a call 813-345-6180

HELP ME FINISH THIS RHD WIRING!!!!

JDS Performance
07-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Your probably better off to take it to a shop - Most everyone that has the knowledge to do this properly is not going to do a write-up as that would be like cutting your own throat. You can take your chances with these guys that like to think they know what to do but have not actully done it.

EnemyS15
07-15-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't have 1000 plus dollars most shops are asking. If someone who has experience on here can do this I would pay. Trust me, I have gone around local route. There has to be some 240 vets that their way around fsms.

Om1kron
07-15-2011, 04:59 PM
I don't have 1000 plus dollars most shops are asking. If someone who has experience on here can do this I would pay. Trust me, I have gone around local route. There has to be some 240 vets that their way around fsms.

You know how much it would cost to sit down and grab a harness, hold it up to a book match colors, read the intro of the fsm where it tells you what the colors mean, then be able to trace a wire from pin to pin?

time.

You know how useful this magical "I'll do it for you diagram" you're asking for is going to be if you don't know how to figure out how to do it on your own?

Think really hard before answering that...

That's really all I can add, some free advice from someone who's done it.

EnemyS15
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM
I know how to repin and such, did it for my ecu. But I had a dyi that showed everything crystal clear. I'm not an idiot and I know exactly what I am asking for. So pls if you do not have the info I am asking/ wanting ... Keep the free advice and ill pay for the info i need. There is someone out there that sees sitting and writing out pin locations for 2 junctions (not an entire harness) easy money.

whitepony22
07-15-2011, 07:27 PM
You can contact George on here. I know he's pretty legit with the wiring setups I've seen him do. But it'll cost you if he has the time.

EnemyS15
07-15-2011, 10:26 PM
George's name on here??

Thanks BTW

whitepony22
07-20-2011, 12:06 PM
George. lol Sorry, I guess I should of clarified that.