PDA

View Full Version : power fc tuning in chicago (midwest)...

nOaAAa
07-11-2011, 06:22 PM
sooooooooooooo i know of places that "tune 240's" but im really interested in anyones preference/opinions of places that specifically tune with the power fc d-jetro... id want a HONEST-fair-friendly place obviously

i have searched... googled... asked around but i cant get a real straight forward idea! i know it all comes down to what i choose but im really looking for a lil help in the direction of fellow zilvians thoughts to help my decision

AMS
TF
iLL-G
P&L

or im more then willing to travel within 2 hours of chicago

thanks yall in advance, everyones opinions appreciated

lflkajfj12123
07-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Dave @ Touge Factory does them I believe.

s13silvia123
07-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Dave @ Touge Factory does them I believe.

yeah, dave tunes PFC's but the only problem is that he tunes it in the streets because they dont have a dyno yet.

nOaAAa
07-12-2011, 05:48 PM
yea ive talked to them, that seems to be the only real drawback with them... id really prefer a dyno tune as opposed to street tuning :(

anyone else have any experience with any other tuning shops?

thanks again ladys/gents

ESone3
10-15-2011, 10:11 PM
We tune anything from street cars to all out race cars. For Nissans, we have tuned on AEM, Haltech, Power FC, and a authorized dealer/tuner of Nistune. If you have any tuning questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Murder Club
10-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Had my car tuned by Armando at Ill Garage. I highly recommend these guys. Very professional and efficient, probably best service for the money in the area.