PDA

View Full Version : My Website

matlock
11-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Hey I don't know if this is in the right forum, but i feel that this is offtopic in a sense, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in my website that I designed for our "club" I am not a big fan of that word or term we are just friends that drive nissans and have a good time working on them.......Lakesidep.Tk (http://www.lakesidep.tk) I recently added some forums and stuff on there too so people can leave general comments or talk about 240's more. But I still :bowdown: to Zilvia.Net for being my favorite 240 site with my favorite forum(s).

zenki03
11-06-2003, 08:06 AM
Pretty nice there matlock...whose the chick? Shes pretty hot if you dont mind me saying so(love the goth look). Overall i give your site an 8 cuz it kinda takes a while for everything to load...or is it just that my computer is slow???? Either way...you did a pretty damn good job with that. :bigok:

S13SilviaGirl
11-06-2003, 07:18 PM
Matlock, very nice site...looks like you guys have a LOT of fun with each other and your cars! Keep up the good work!

nokeone
11-06-2003, 07:33 PM
not bad, not bad at all...:D..

matlock
11-06-2003, 10:24 PM
HEY thanks a lot guys thanks for the good thoughts on it......do you have any ideas for improvements or things that would make the site a little more fun to browse or something lol....I added the forums to give some communication, I just try to keep it simple and stuff none of that wacky flashy stuff....
Matlock, very nice site...looks like you guys have a LOT of fun with each other and your cars! Keep up the good work!
YES we are wild and we don't like to be super serious like some car people but we do know what we are doing and we have a good time doing it....Thanks again for all the thoughts and stuff!!

X-Iceman
11-06-2003, 10:40 PM
nice site. ya the goth chick is hot. i wanted to see a better pic of that crazy guy standing on his car. but good site

matlock
11-07-2003, 04:29 AM
Hey thanks again for another good comment.....I changed the forums around some more on my site.....yeh everyone seems to like that girl haha!!! Yeah I tried finding a better picture of doug on his hood of "this one" ($600 1993 SE Fastback w/LSD) haha and he also owns one of the coupes the red one is mine and the maroon one is his! :bow: Check out Dougs profile for another wild picture he is a wierd guy haha!! I am Jordan by the way if you are checking out profiles. If anyone wants to send me a link I will link their site to LakeSide Performance (http://www.lakesidep.tk) without hesitation Zilvia is already under there and a couple others! Thanks for the support and stuff guys you are awesome!!!!!

matlock
11-08-2003, 04:55 AM
Just letting you guys know if you want to be linked to my site (Lakeside Performance (http://www.lakesidep.tk)) I can do that without hesitation.......I also added a contest to the forum I am trying to figure out what kind of contest I can do to give some stuff away to show the users I care! Well I hope it doesn't look like all I do is promote my site...sorry if this is like spamming the board but I am just letting people know where to go for 240 stuff :D