PDA

View Full Version : New Punisher Movie

RoNiN240sx
11-04-2003, 06:03 PM
check it out, i guess they're supposed to show this trailer before Matrix Revolutions.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/artisan/the_punisher/trailer/

heh aren't there enough marvel movies out already??? punisher seems like it'd make a great revenge movie, but from the looks of this trailer, it looks like they got it all wrong!! i mean florida?? the punisher's dark and gritty, not bright and sunny eesh. and that guy looks sooo weak, they should've got ray liotta for the role or not make the movie at all, still i'll probably watch it anyways, hehe.

zero.counter
11-04-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by RoNiN240sx
check it out, i guess they're supposed to show this trailer before Matrix Revolutions.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/artisan/the_punisher/trailer/

heh aren't there enough marvel movies out already??? punisher seems like it'd make a great revenge movie, but from the looks of this trailer, it looks like they got it all wrong!! i mean florida?? the punisher's dark and gritty, not bright and sunny eesh. and that guy looks sooo weak, they should've got ray liotta for the role or not make the movie at all, still i'll probably watch it anyways, hehe.
Did they just completely write off the one with Dolph Lundren from the 80s'?

Raine
11-05-2003, 05:51 AM
That Dolph Lundgren one could have been decent... but I think their first mistake was... uh, picking Dolph Lundgren.

Is it me or is he on the "$4.99" DVD rack more than Don "The Dragon" Wilson?

:D

X-Iceman
11-06-2003, 10:44 PM
florida??? the punisher was from florida??? (never read the comics). but ya, i think they may have choosen the wrong guy.

s13silady
11-07-2003, 04:02 AM
at least they didnt pick Vin Diesel for the part...
NOOOOOOSSS!!!

Raine
11-07-2003, 05:03 AM
Without John Travolta on the cast I don't think anyone would have noticed, just like the first version :)

vodka
11-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by X-Iceman
florida??? the punisher was from florida??? (never read the comics). but ya, i think they may have choosen the wrong guy.
Nothing wrong with FL. It is, afterall, the place of choice for both Scarface and GTA Vice city

FRpilot
11-08-2003, 02:21 AM
stalone gotta be the punisher. his face match!

Raine
11-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by FRpilot
stalone gotta be the punisher. his face match!

...too short :D

Megadang
11-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by s13silady
at least they didnt pick Vin Diesel for the part...
NOOOOOOSSS!!!

HAhahah stfu....

Raine
11-09-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Megadang
HAhahah stfu....

must be a Vin Deisel fan.

Megadang
11-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Raine
must be a Vin Deisel fan.

Nah not really.. Its just an inside joke between silady and myself.