PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hansen caught cheating on hidden camera!

Gnnr
07-01-2011, 03:20 AM
To Catch a Predator's Chris Hansen 'caught cheating on his wife' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html)

To Catch a Predator host who traps sex perverts in TV stings 'caught cheating on his wife'... by hidden cameras

By Fiona Roberts

He's made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts in televised stings.

But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blonde television reporter 20 years his junior.

Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html#ixzz1QqNDgfcM

:eek:

Oh, the irony!

http://i.imgur.com/KgDz1.jpg

Drft_S14
07-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Ohhh maaaan LMAO

LimeLite Racing
07-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Hahahaha that's fucking epic!

LoneStarSilvia
07-01-2011, 05:25 AM
See I know you Chris Hansen, but I calls you Chris Handsome. I'm here for man's butt.

demonspeed
07-01-2011, 05:51 AM
See I know you Chris Hansen, but I calls you Chris Handsome. I'm here for man's butt.

LMAO!! i remember that episode lol!

BustedS13
07-01-2011, 07:29 AM
how is that ironic? he wasn't fucking little kids. this is personal bullshit, i don't get why affairs are news

simmode1
07-01-2011, 08:57 AM
You gon make me ruin that butt! Imma... Imma warrior!!!

BURSTspeed
07-01-2011, 10:49 AM
this is too funny lol

Banana_Cute
07-01-2011, 10:52 AM
He doesnt go to jail for this kind of shit. I dont understand why its NEWS. Its not like he cheated with a 17 yr old female. She's fucking 30 for crying out loud.

Even if he continue cheating on his wife, Id still watch his show and support it.

ILoveMyRHS13
07-01-2011, 10:54 AM
how is that ironic? he wasn't fucking little kids. this is personal bullshit, i don't get why affairs are news
This.

It's not ironic at all. :picardfp:

jesse_s13
07-01-2011, 10:57 AM
He doesnt go to jail for this kind of shit. I dont understand why its NEWS. Its not like he cheated with a 17 yr old female. She's fucking 30 for crying out loud.

Even if he continue cheating on his wife, Id still watch his show and support it.

If it was a normal person no one would give a shit.
The show is good though:2f2f:

axiomatik
07-01-2011, 12:16 PM
just because he's not a pedophile doesn't mean it's not ironic. he makes his living by catching people on camera, and now's he's been busted on camera himself. At least this will only end in divorce. and maybe crying.

FRpilot
07-01-2011, 12:39 PM
just because he's not a pedophile doesn't mean it's not ironic. he makes his living by catching people on camera, and now's he's been busted on camera himself. At least this will only end in divorce. and maybe crying.

it's more the irony of him getting caught on camera that makes it shocking. who knows, it could be a career killer and his show my get canceled.

theronin
07-01-2011, 02:03 PM
this will not hurt his career. celebrity affairs used to be something sheep (society) cared about, now they are a dime a dozen and ever since Tiger Woods, they really couldn't give a shit anymore.

Phlip
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
lmao, I need to watch that episode now.

:stupid:

tricky_ab
07-01-2011, 02:12 PM

THIS X19189272782783782

How is this justice or karma? His show wasn't about people cheating on their spouses and then him giving them shit for it. It was about putting a scare into adults trying to sleep with 12 year olds. He isn't a hypocrite like New Gingrich. He is just a guy cheating on his wife with a consenting adult.

Gnnr
07-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Yeah, thats the irony in it that I see.

shishcabobers
07-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Hope you realize that the main news source is the National Enquirer......it may be end up being true, but usually I take their news as a grain of salt.

Gnnr
07-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Hope you realize that the main news source is the National Enquirer......it may be end up being true, but usually I take their news as a grain of salt.

The last News story they broke was the John Edwards scandal, which they received a Pulitzer Prize nomination for.