PDA

View Full Version : Lonely in Delaware

driftxninja
06-27-2011, 09:30 PM
anyone around here?

know any pretty good drift areas? wanna meet up? i only know a few spots. not that secluded. heelllp us delawareans.

cotbu
07-05-2011, 11:33 PM
The names snoop, were u located? If we every meet up I want to see what you got! ie. Can you control your car. I know a few practice areas we can have fun at.

Sent from my highly tuned vibrant!

RyanS13
07-06-2011, 12:51 PM
The names snoop, were u located? If we every meet up I want to see what you got! ie. Can you control your car. I know a few practice areas we can have fun at.

:picardfp::picardfp::picardfp:

adam s
07-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Be aware that mention of any illegal street driving on these forums is not allowed, and commonly frowned upon.

Oh, and my names diggity dog, and I love purple drank.

Sent from my POS laptop!

punxva
07-07-2011, 11:03 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/leopold110602c.gif

cotbu
07-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Haters

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/leopold110602c.gif

This pretty much says that swim does not indulge in any criminal activities that are frowned upon!

ThatGuy
07-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Haters

This pretty much says that swim does not indulge in any criminal activities that are frowned upon!

Are you sayying that you DO?

If so, I'll be happy to remove you from Zilvia, no problem.

Your "street cred" holds no water here, "snoop". :picardfp:

cotbu
07-07-2011, 02:12 PM
"I do not!"
I didn't even mention anything of the sort anyway. Witch Hunters

Drift N Dragg
07-08-2011, 09:24 AM

Hmmm let me understand this, correctly...

That, I am sure, is not at a Official Track Setting, Since you know a ' Few Spots '.

So you are admitting that you WILL Street Drift, which is Illegal, Correct?

I will break it down just incase you wish to argue the point ...

' If we Meet Up ' = Meaning you wish to get together for discussing ' Possible ' Illegal Street Activites

' I want to see what you got ' = Meaning You ' WANT ' to see him Do Illegal Activites in his Personal Automobile.

' I know a Few Practice Areas ' = Meaning you have found spots that you, more then likely tried, for doing your Illegal Street Activites.

' WE ' = Meaning Not just the OP, but yourself

' Can have Fun at ' = Meaning you are offering the chance to do retarded illegal Street Activites.

I am quite sure I spelt this out for you. If I were you, I would not try and rebute, But this is a free country and you may, But you may not like how many Law Abiding ...... What was that word you used to describe it ? ....... Oh Ya ............... HATERS, will blast yours ass, Snoop D Loop.

"I do not!"
I didn't even mention anything of the sort anyway. Witch Hunters

You Cry Wolf, Snoop...
Maybe you should Re-Read what you wrote or is it that your ' Highly Tuned Vibrant ' has a mind of its own and will post things you are thinking?

Witch Hunter? I am quite sure we do not burn anyone here ( I checked the Rules... Nope, No Witch Burning )..

Drift'N Dragg Doggie D.

dudermagee
07-08-2011, 10:04 AM

Maybe he ment that he wants to meat up, and see what he has....which is perfectly legal between 2 consenting adults.

Drift N Dragg
07-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Maybe he ment that he wants to meat up, and see what he has....which is perfectly legal between 2 consenting adults.

Ok, well if he Meant alittle ' Sword Play ' .. Then yes.

Maybe that is what the ' Lonely in Delaware ' Means... :wiggle:

SoBay240guy
07-08-2011, 11:36 AM
OMG I lol'd so hard I shat a little

can we give this guy his own subforum where we only discuss street cred?

cotbu
07-11-2011, 03:15 AM
What are my feeling supposed to be hurt now? If the op is serious about driving, I have no problem coaching. E-town isn't very far, but if it is I do own 40 acres and a mf mule. Now ban my ass for life.

driftxninja
07-12-2011, 07:47 PM
wtf o.O somebody just delete this shit. idk how this took such an awful turn but wow.