PDA

View Full Version : urethane s14 zenki body kits?

brage
11-01-2003, 11:49 AM
So... anyone know where one can acquire a urethane body kit for the zenki s14? IE the nismo 270R style kit?

Thanks,
Jeff

wylin
11-01-2003, 12:34 PM
easy just get thebumper from Aero package from japan (try www.jspec.com ) it consists of a larger more aggresive aero bumper and japanese market optional side skirts and valences (abs plastic).

http://i.xanga.com/wylin/Aero%20bumper2.jpg

http://i.xanga.com/wylin/navan_1%20copy.jpg

differen front bumper but oem skirts and valences for zenki

http://i.xanga.com/wylin/Streetshot_lowres.jpg

In the last picture the car has a kouki bumper and kouki optional valences (added cost)

http://store6.yimg.com/I/phase2motorsports_1764_5432820

link w/ another zenki kit

brage
11-01-2003, 12:44 PM
that looks great :) Only part I dislike is the front license plate mount :(
Any other retailers import these parts? jspec and phase2... anyone else?
-jeff

wylin
11-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by brage
that looks great :) Only part I dislike is the front license plate mount :(
Any other retailers import these parts? jspec and phase2... anyone else?
-jeff

you see the front bumper come with clips from time to time since a large portion of Zenki s14 have Aero package. But consistently only jspec.com gets these in often/ or as special order. The side skirts and valence only jspec.com brought them in.

The my whole kit (3rd pix w/ kouki rear bumper cover) was purchased from jspec.com over the past year.

also note the front bumper cover requires JDM zenki bumper turn signals (smaller then usa bumper signals) or ghetto rigging altima 93-96 signals.

brage
11-01-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by wylin
you see the front bumper come with clips from time to time since a large portion of Zenki s14 have Aero package. But consistently only jspec.com gets these in often/ or as special order. The side skirts and valence only jspec.com brought them in.

The my whole kit (3rd pix w/ kouki rear bumper cover) was purchased from jspec.com over the past year.

also note the front bumper cover requires JDM zenki bumper turn signals (smaller then usa bumper signals) or ghetto rigging altima 93-96 signals.

Thanks for the info, very informative. Do you by any chance have the part numbers for all of the stuff ? including the rear bumper? Also, if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the parts?

Thanks!

-jeff

wylin
11-01-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by brage
Thanks for the info, very informative. Do you by any chance have the part numbers for all of the stuff ? including the rear bumper? Also, if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the parts?

Thanks!

-jeff

nada sorry. i dont have any part numbers.

price i cant quote also, but it runs about the same as a aftermarket japanese kit.

used:
- 450$ front bumper cover
- 350-400$ for side steps
- 250$ for zenki valences
- 200-300$ for kouki bumper + 250-300$ for kouki valences.

new (come painted to your color code):
- 700$ bumper cover
- 600$ for side steps
- 350$ for new valences
- kouki bumper ? kouki valences - 385$

Moderators move this to the chat forum, it shouldnt be in tech.

Fibercus
11-02-2003, 09:39 PM
I dont think I could be anymore tempted, not only Zenkis but WHITE zenkis

Factory option is very clean

gsu240
11-03-2003, 09:07 AM
try www.silviaparts.com for the valences, i got mine there painted for $275 i think

wylin
11-03-2003, 09:31 AM
theres one used set of zenki valences on the silviaparts.com site for 180$ which is a steal. Word of caution tho expect to drill 1-2 new holes per side if you dont have the OEM mounting hardware.

Same goes for the Side skirts, the 97-98 kouki mounting hardware does not work like most sites say. We had to drill 4 new holes one each skirt to bolt onto the body because we didnt have the OEM clip typr brackets and the side was attached by 3m double sided tape only, because we didnt have the L tension brackets used to mount the zenki skirts.

Also the ABS plastic is very durable, my skirts sometimes gets pelted with rocks and the bottom of the skirt has contacted with freeway debris from time to time...and it has yet to break... Also broken sideskirts can be mended w/ special glue that most bodyshops use.