PDA

View Full Version : CCNA bound?

sykikchimp
10-31-2003, 10:18 AM
I just passed my CCNA with a 898! w000T!!!! YEEHAA!.

I just thought I would share with you guys.

btw - if any of you are working on this, check out

http://www.celticrover.com
(Click on "collision domain")

HOLY COW.. awesome site. Almost every question on the CCNA exam, I saw before I took it. The questions were literally almost word for word. AND IT'S FREE!

DuffMan
10-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Hey, thats pretty good! I am working on my Cisco cert track as well. I got 870 or 880 something on my NA test, and am getting ready to take my first NP (routing).

Though to be honest, I also had some "study material" that had many questions that were, um, VERY similar to the ones on the test, hehe.

I dunno, even though I had seen a lot of the questions before, I'm not sure that neccessarily helped me. Because I read like 400 study questions, I wasnt able to memeorize answers. If I didnt understand it taking the practise test, I got it wrong on the exam for the most part. For this routing test, I am going to use Boson practise exams. They are supposed to have very good explanations for each question to help you learn it if you dont get it. And though they arent the actual questions, they are supposed to be very close.

I'm hoping the NP tests will be easier for me because the NA was sooooo broad. It could ask almost anything. At least now I can focus on a particular area to study.

sykikchimp
10-31-2003, 12:51 PM
yeah.. definately broad.. I used that website, and Todd Lamale's (sp?) Study guide.. the Sybex one. About 1.5 weeks of good hard studying, and biggity BAM.. I'm certified. It's a lot of material, but most of it is memorization, which I'm good at. Time to start studying for my NP now too.. :-P

I've heard the Boson, and Transcender programs are both very good.

S13SilviaGirl
10-31-2003, 07:33 PM
Congrats! But uhhmmm I am not tooo sure what CCNA is?