PDA

View Full Version : NV FS/FT:1995 Nissan 240SX

DriftChrisSC
06-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Up for Sale or Trade is a 1995 Nissan 240SX SE. I am trying to get rid of it because my girlfriend is looking for a different car. Trades are pretty much open, Selling price is TBD after we decide what she wants to do with it. This is pretty much a feeler but I would like to get rid of it in the next few weeks.

Car has 250K on the stock KA and is still running strong. Original Body Color was that Maroon color and it was painted Black single stage paint by Get Nuts Lab out here in Vegas. Interior is original black leather. I bought it from a guy that bought it from the dealership and decided he wanted a bigger car. We've had the car for a little under one year and she is looking for something different. The car is daily driven and still running strong. Its also Clean Title and A/C Blows super cold!

Engine & Drivetrain:

*Bone Stock (Not even an air filter) KA24DE
*Factory 5 Speed Transmission (No Grinds)
*Nismo 2 Way LSD
*Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

Exterior

*REP Vertex S14 Rear Bumper
*REP Vertex S14 Side Skirts
*REP Vertex S15 Front Bumper
*Extreme Dimensions S15 Front Fenders
*OEM Nissan S15 Headlights 8K Low/6K High Beam HIDS
*REP Seibon FRP Hood
*Black Single Stage exterior paint job
*Kouki Tail Lights

Suspension & Chassis
*KTS Pillowball Coilovers
*Solid Aluminum Rear Subframe Bushings
*Aluminum Diff Bushings
*300ZX TT Front Brakes with Stainless Steel Lines
*Slotted and Drilled Rotors Front and Back
*Electric Fans
*Adjustable Suspension Arms

Interior
*JDM Digital Climate Control (OEM Included)
*Nismo Shift Knob
*S15 Steering Wheel

Random Extras would include an extra Stock Open Diff just in case the LSD is too noisy and an extra engine harness for a KA. If I can find it I have an extra Head Gasket somewhere in my garage.

Sale price is $6200. We are mostly looking for trades and kind of using this as a feeler. If nothing gives Ill just part it out locally cause it will vanish like Houdini hahahaha Bad Vegas Joke...

If you want pics or video txted to you call or txt 702.466.4755 and ask for Chris or Caity.

DriftChrisSC
06-22-2011, 07:42 PM
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/ChrisRTaylor08/IMG_0201.jpg

http://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/ChrisRTaylor08/IMG_0036.jpg

Ill take more if interest is shown.

psy
06-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Love that look, very sinister in all black.

DriftChrisSC
06-23-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks... I was looking for something aggressive and practical thats why I took the stock motor route and went with the suspension and diff route to teach my GF to drift and have a reliable DD. This car is perfect for someone that wants to learn to drift.

Organic_MK
06-23-2011, 02:01 PM
do you have an asking price in mind?

DriftChrisSC
06-23-2011, 02:54 PM
6200 or any reasonable offer... It's Clean Title, A/C equipped BTW... I'll update the post when I get home since she decided on a price.

DriftChrisSC
06-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Bump for update...

DriftChrisSC
06-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Bamp Bamp...

DriftChrisSC
06-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Final Bump before I decide to keep it.

racerx2k1
06-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks... I was looking for something aggressive and practical thats why I took the stock motor route and went with the suspension and diff route to teach my GF to drift and have a reliable DD. This car is perfect for someone that wants to learn to drift.

Bump for update...

Bamp Bamp...

Final Bump before I decide to keep it.

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.