PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

vas570sx
06-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Sad sad day...

I guess he was out drinkin with friends and was driving home around 3a.m. in his Porsche, lost control and went off road.

Ryan Dunn Dead: 'Jackass' Star Dies In Car Crash (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/ryan-dunn-dead-jackass-star-car-crash_n_880322.html)

Bam's Mom: 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Dies | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/)

CrimsonRockett
06-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Just read this a few minutes ago.

If alcohol was indeed involved, I have no sympathy unfortunately.

Still sucks though.

Thanks for all the laughs.

vas570sx
06-20-2011, 09:36 AM

i feel ya, but its still sad that such an awesome guy bit the dust.

Bullet01
06-20-2011, 09:41 AM
This was a shocker cause I would of thought Steve O or Knoxville would be the first to go.

Im gonna watch all the CKYs tonight in honor of him. RIP Dunn.

EhrikETFG
06-20-2011, 09:44 AM
i saw this this morning and was severely dissapointed

LoneStarSilvia
06-20-2011, 09:45 AM
I read that he was in a Porsche GT3 RS?

I'm with you guys on the drunk driving thing, but man, the car bursting into flames and burning down? That's a horrible death.

R.I.P., he definitely got a lot of laughs from me.

VROOOM
06-20-2011, 09:50 AM
I heard it was a Porsche GT3 too.

ILoveMyRHS13
06-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Apparently he faked it for the new Jackass movie?
http://www.purewi.com/news/dunn.htm

vas570sx
06-20-2011, 10:26 AM
^link broke

this would be real effed if it were fake..

hockeyrules
06-20-2011, 10:28 AM
I read it. it was

tanks13
06-20-2011, 10:39 AM
This was a shocker cause I would of thought Steve O or Knoxville would be the first to go.

Im gonna watch all the CKYs tonight in honor of him. RIP Dunn.

serious steve-o was close but bounced back ryan dunn r.i.p he went out in the blaze of glory

sidewaysil80
06-20-2011, 10:50 AM
he went out in the blaze of glory

how?! he was drunk and got behind the wheel. he went out like an idiot.

dudermagee
06-20-2011, 10:51 AM
how?! he was drunk and got behind the wheel. he went out like an idiot.

Yeah I don't agree with the blaze of glory part, but they didn't say if he was driving or not yet.

tanks13
06-20-2011, 11:05 AM
the car caught fire man it was supposed to be a shitty pun

Steinkrunk
06-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Man, if you go to all the news sites every comment is "good riddance" or "he deserved it" when they don't even have reports if he was driving or not. People are so quick to judge and are so ready to jump on their high horse. Dude seemed like he was one of the mellowest out of the whole crew. RIP Random Hero

sidewaysil80
06-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Man, if you go to all the news sites every comment is "good riddance" or "he deserved it" when they don't even have reports if he was driving or not. People are so quick to judge and are so ready to jump on their high horse. Dude seemed like he was one of the mellowest out of the whole crew. RIP Random Hero

well when the story surfaces and if he wasn't drunk, driving, or speeding i'll fully retract my statements. but until then i'll go with my gut/assumptions.

tdaffern
06-20-2011, 11:38 AM
very sad only 34 years old. I wonder who the other person is?

Wheelchair
06-20-2011, 11:42 AM

by that logic...it would then be okay if he wasn't driving but got into the car when the driver was drunk?

Otto347
06-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Drunk - No care
Sober - Sucks

ZenkiKid
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
supposedly he wasnt driving and there may be a 3rd person.

ericcastro
06-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Driving 135mph at night while over the blood alcohol limit, just pure stupidity.

Darwinism.

BustedS13
06-20-2011, 11:59 AM
yall cold blooded.

vas570sx
06-20-2011, 12:01 PM
wtf, really? i mean, yeah it would have been stupid of him, but if one of your friends or family members did the same, you would still show your respects.

Steinkrunk
06-20-2011, 12:01 PM
by that logic...it would then be okay if he wasn't driving but got into the car when the driver was drunk?

by that logic he could have been drunk and the person driving could have been the DD that made a bad move and wrecked. I was in the same situation, my buddy got shitfaced and needed me to drive him home in his car. I understeered on wet leaves(bald tires and FWD) and totalled the car on an oak tree. He was alright, I got fractured vertebrae because he didn't have his seatbelt on and hit me when we hit the tree.

But if we both died the news reports probably would have said two douchebags that went out drinking wrecked their car coming from a party. And everyone would have said "Good riddance, one less dumbass, blah blah blah"

I'm not doubting he was driving but come on this dude put himself through the ringer for our entertainment. I hope the jackass crew and his family aren't being berated because of the media putting out a story before they get all the info straight. RIP Ryan Dunn

bookoo
06-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Don't see how this could be a joke but whatever...

Chaw wee
06-20-2011, 12:04 PM
This sucks...

RIP Dunn

Steinkrunk
06-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Don't see how this could be a joke but whatever...

IIRC Ryan and knoxville faked their death back in 05 for an upcoming jackass movie or something. Judging by the pics of the wreckage I doubt this one is a fake.

fyneyoungstunna
06-20-2011, 12:08 PM
yall are FUCK UP.
Someone dies nomatter the circumstances, its still a HUMAN life.
I hope Karma bites most of you in the ass!!

Yes its bad he was drunk drivng, and he kinda sealed his own fate by getting int the car.
BUT damn Guys, how bout a moment of silence?

Edit: it was his saxaphone player....

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:12 PM

Still sucks though.

Thanks for all the laughs.

Damn sucks you feel that way, you know some people drink and do stupid shit from a number of things rather than just having fun or partying. depression, you never know. Addiction is also a real thing, So If one of your friends died cause he was drinking and driving for who know what reason you wouldnt care? Cold hearted person you are

Steinkrunk
06-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Looks as though multiple news reports and websites say that West Goshen Township police have stated that Dunn was driving. Still haven't released the identity of the passenger.

Z_Spool
06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
I read it. it was

well if it's on teh internets it's gots to be true.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:16 PM
yall are FUCK UP.

Yes its bad he was drunk drivng, and he kinda sealed his own fate by getting int the car.

If he was drinking and driving, Some people do stupid shit under the influence or other drugs or depression anything could have happened. Not all humans are the same and not all humans have the same mind set, for mr mod up there to say no sympathy for drinking and driving. Yes I understand you didn't know this person or have any relation but its still sad and his friends and fam are going through it, no matter how he died they still feel the same bad.

What would make them feel even worse is if he was drinking and they actually let him drive,then they have nobody to blame but them selves

Bullet01
06-20-2011, 12:18 PM
I agree with all this no sympathy "drunk driving" nonsense. Even if he was wasted out of his mind, its still a messed up loss. Might as well say fuck you to Jimmy Hendrix and Chris Farely since they killed themselves on drugs. Stop being a bunch of politically correct snip.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Lol I love zilvia, Trying to look cool to all they're internet friends!! Hahah "I wouldn't care and I'm sayin that be cause crimson rocket said it! Yea were gonna get points and be in good with the mods!!" Just wait till something like this happens to one of your fam members! your just gonna be like "ok my zilvia friends said they don't care so now I must act like I don't either" Lol get off people nuts online and just be how you actually are.

I know for a damn fact most of you are gonna agree with what the majority of zilvia says. Its sad and fucked up no matter how you look at it, drinking and driving or not.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:21 PM
I agree with all this no sympathy "drunk driving" nonsense. Even if he was wasted out of his mind, its still a messed up loss. Might as well say fuck you to Jimmy Hendrix and Chris Farely since they killed themselves on drugs. Stop being a bunch of politically correct faggots.

your gonna get pinked for dropping the F bomb. Sorry buddy.. I needed you to support my argument lol

HyperTek
06-20-2011, 12:22 PM
but im sure some don't agree with his form of entertainment.. I wasnt a fan of whatever pranks that show did.

He drank, he drove.. could have killed others, well if he did drive, he took out his passanger too.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:23 PM
but im sure some don't agree with his form of entertainment.. I wasnt a fan of whatever pranks that show did.

He drank, he drove.. could have killed others, well if he did drive, he took out his passanger too.

Liked them or not you still know about him right? that says something all In It's own

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:24 PM

What if your dad drank and drove? or your brother? or cousin? would you still be like naw fuck that foo he was dumb?

S13Boosts
06-20-2011, 12:26 PM
RIP...no matter what level he was on!

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:28 PM
RIP...no matter what level he was on!

Exactly:sadwavey::sadwavey:

ZilviaKid
06-20-2011, 12:29 PM
heard it was a hoax

Bullet01
06-20-2011, 12:30 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/bullet01/ryan-dunn-butt-xray-toy-car.jpg

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:30 PM
heard it was a hoax

Same here, but not sure yet

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:31 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/bullet01/ryan-dunn-butt-xray-toy-car.jpg

Lol hahahahahahahaahhah funny ass episode hahah.. I would rep if there was rep

Bullet01
06-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Lol I had to break the tension.

sw20>>s14
06-20-2011, 12:41 PM
crazy...he was just on "minute to win it" like last week, iirc...

let me strategically phrase my remorse...not a tragedy that he died driving while drunk, but a shame that he went down that path and decisively ended his own life...

either way, no need to act lofty towards the dead...if you wanted him to learn a lesson by being harsh with comments, i think it was learned...RIP

HyperTek
06-20-2011, 12:43 PM
What if your dad drank and drove? or your brother? or cousin? would you still be like naw fuck that foo he was dumb?

Ive had a friend who was hospitalized for a few weeks because the car he was riding in was tboned by a drunk driver.. he was in the back seat and that side where he was sitting took impact. I had a friend who lost his girlfriend who died in his arms because a drunk driver decided to go the wrong way on the freeway and smash head on into his truck early early in the morning. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.. If a family member did it, i would be mad at them too.. Im glad it hasnt happened directly to anyone in my family.

Older generation people I believe have a little more morals or sense to not do it, cant say for the younger generation who idolizes drinking in media and even music that depict that drinking is a must.

People just need to drink responsibly and know their limits before going into a car.

LimeLite Racing
06-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Damn this sucks! RIP to one funny motherfucker. So young.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Ive had a friend who was hospitalized for a few weeks because the car he was riding in was tboned by a drunk driver.. he was in the back seat and that side where he was sitting took impact. I had a friend who lost his girlfriend who died in his arms because a drunk driver decided to go the wrong way on the freeway and smash head on into his truck early early in the morning. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.. If a family member did it, i would be mad at them too.. Im glad it hasnt happened directly to anyone in my family.

Older generation people I believe have a little more morals or sense to not do it, cant say for the younger generation who idolizes drinking in media and even music that depict that drinking is a must.

People just need to drink responsibly and know their limits before going into a car.

Those are sad story's yes, but who knows to why the people were driving drunk? Theres a reason behind everything. Alot of differnt emotions come out when someone is drinking, Esp if they are alone. Maybe they lost a fam member, Mom,dad,sister. who knows how cloe they were. you never know whats the reason. Yes they shouldn't be driving drunk but alcohol impares you no matter who you are or what you do. maybe their life is going down hill and they were drinking. depression is the number one cause In drinking and driving.

The human emotion is as strong as it gets and will control you if Its a strong enough emotion

sw20>>s14
06-20-2011, 01:00 PM
so what, or who exactly are you trying to rationalize for?

whiterps13
06-20-2011, 01:03 PM
He was a hilarious dude, no doubt. Seemed like one of the more "normal" guys on the show.

I agree with many on here, if he was driving drunk it was a very stupid decision. He is lucky that he didnt kill a car full of innocent people. Its fucking sad that he had to kill his friend in the accident as well. Alcohol and cars, especially fast cars, is a very lethal combination.

I was hit head on by a drunk driver and have almost lost a few close friends due to alcohol related accidents. I have NO sympathy for ANYONE who drinks and drives, period. Again, hes lucky that he didnt kill any innocent motorists, and its a damned shame that his friend had to give his life for such a poor judgement call by his buddy.

To all of you pulling the family card...what if your brother/mother/grandpa was killed by his drunk driving. Would you fuckers be super cool about it then? "He was drinking because he was depressed, so him killing innocent motorists is ok". Seems like a terrible excuse to me.

VROOOM
06-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Those are sad story's yes, but who knows to why the people were driving drunk? Theres a reason behind everything. Alot of differnt emotions come out when someone is drinking, Esp if they are alone. Maybe they lost a fam member, Mom,dad,sister. who knows how cloe they were. you never know whats the reason. Yes they shouldn't be driving drunk but alcohol impares you no matter who you are or what you do. maybe their life is going down hill and they were drinking. depression is the number one cause In drinking and driving.

The human emotion is as strong as it gets and will control you if Its a strong enough emotion

sounds like your making excuses for drinking and driving.

whiterps13
06-20-2011, 01:10 PM

Agree 1000%. My life has been directly affected by drunk driving. People rationalize it, make excuses for it, and think its ok. Then it hits home, and takes the life of someone close to you. For me, I was hit head on by a drunk driver and could have easily been killed had the circumstances been -slightly- different.

Ever since that day, Ill walk home 10 miles before I get behind the wheel when Im drinking. I will call a cab, my parents, or ask a random stranger for a ride. Its not about hurting yourself, because the majority of DUI accidents leave the drunk driver grossly unharmed. Its about taking out the random motorists that ARE doing the right thing. Id rather have 1000 drunk drivers die than 1 innocent motorist.

Again, keep rationalizing it, until it affects a friend/family member. With the insane amount of DUI drivers on the road these days, it wont be long until someone you know is seriously affected by the problem.

kenS14
06-20-2011, 01:12 PM
agreed it sucks...
R.I.P

FaLKoN240
06-20-2011, 01:14 PM

so what, or who exactly are you trying to rationalize for?

^this

What the hell are you saying? There's no excuse to go out driving if you're drunk.

Everyone has a choice. A poor decision is still a poor decision regardless of whatever is going on in their life.

If there are two innocent RESPONSIBLE people travelling in a car, it's ok for some drunk ass to crash into them head on and injure/kill them?

Some drunk chick smashed into my buddies car head on, killed herself, killed my friend's pregnant girlfriend, and put him into a coma for years.

It's ok for that girl to drive drunk and kill people because some dude wouldn't dance with her in the club, her puppy died, or her parents wouldn't buy her that new BMW she wanted?

I don't think so.

Don't rationalize poor decisions.

Bullet01
06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
agreed it sucks...

So does getting tarred and feathered.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/bullet01/Tared.jpg

bataangpinoy
06-20-2011, 01:17 PM
i wanna see the VIN that identifies that as a porsche 911 gt3. you can you to near any junk yard and pull something like that out of it.

VROOOM
06-20-2011, 01:23 PM
i wanna see the VIN that identifies that as a porsche 911 gt3. you can you to near any junk yard and pull something like that out of it.

yeah, pull something out of it

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-ryan-car-assetr.jpg

ericcastro
06-20-2011, 01:29 PM
wtf, really? i mean, yeah it would have been stupid of him, but if one of your friends or family members did the same, you would still show your respects.

and I would still not make any excuses for their stupidity

yall are FUCK UP.

Maybe Karma was biting him in the ass??

ummm,..... yes.

Us older guys have lost enough friends from them driving drunk, or being hit by drunk drivers.
Kinda like the lady here in LA that just ran through 11 cyclist on the 16th while driving drunk and texting.
Or the drunk that got on the freeway going the wrong way and went head on killing 3 of my brothers hockey team mates.

There's no excuse to go out driving if you're drunk.

Everyone has a choice. A poor decision is still a poor decision regardless of whatever is going on in their life.

Don't rationalize poor decisions.

When you go to a bar, with your car being the only way home, you are planning on driving drunk from the start.

Yeah, it sucks the dude died.
But its completely his fault, and I feel bad for the passengers family!!

We all have or end up behind the wheel when we shouldn't be at certain times throughout our life.
But we also have the sense to not go 135mph when we do it.

Walperstyle
06-20-2011, 01:36 PM

yes. its ok to admit you have stupid siblings

vas570sx
06-20-2011, 01:52 PM
and I would still not make any excuses for their stupidity

I'm not making an excuse for his stupidity, I'm simply saying that out of respect for this mans death (regardless of how his death was achieved), keep the bs outta here.

I dont know about you guys, but i wouldnt walk into a mans funeral or wake and be like "eh, he deserved it..."

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 01:57 PM
I dont know about you guys, but i wouldnt walk into a mans funeral or wake and be like "eh, he deserved it..."

Unless...he really DID deserve it. DUN DUN DUN!

vas570sx
06-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Unless...he really DID deserve it. DUNN DUNN DUNN!

^damn, thats kinda messed up..

whiterps13
06-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Im the type that I dont wish bad things upon anyone, but when you make poor deicisions you have to expect poor results. To sit here and act like what he did was OK is completely irrational to me. And then to defend drinking and driving because of "depression or life circumstances" is just assinign.

The REAL tragedy here is that the passenger was killed in the accident, but you dont see 1000's of twitter or facebook posts "RIP Ryan Dunn's passenger". Everyone should be thankful that the vehicle didnt strike any innocent people, because a drunk driver doing135+ mph is a ticking timebomb.

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Plenty of ways to live your life. How do YOU want to be remembered? What kind of legacy do you want to leave the world?

xBtony
06-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Sad to see him gone. he always made me laugh lol

BoostSlideWayz
06-20-2011, 02:24 PM
I heard jack ass actually just faked his death to mess with people. Ryan says quote "Im actually not sorry for making everyone think i was dead, it was pretty funny"

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/CustomGundam/264962_10150238259268361_565283360_7170203_4758614 _s.jpg

dam its too small..

watch?v=hBAg6Gcayg4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBAg6Gcayg4

whiterps13
06-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Im pretty sure its not a joke.

Reputable sites, even MTV, have reported the incident. All of the sites reporting it as a hoax seem small and insignificant. I know MTV is often classless, but I really doubt they would play along in such a sick and twisted hoax.

I guess we will see over the next day or so.

Wake
06-20-2011, 03:00 PM
You guys are bunch of fucking pussies, Zilvia has gone mad soft.

Sorry I have no respect for drinking and driving, if alcohol was involved then he brought it on himself whether he was the driver or not.
However I do feel bad for his family and friends or anyone else that has the suffer the loss from anothers stupidity.

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Im pretty sure its not a joke.

Reputable sites, even MTV, have reported the incident. All of the sites reporting it as a hoax seem small and insignificant. I know MTV is often classless, but I really doubt they would play along in such a sick and twisted hoax.

I guess we will see over the next day or so.

the same sites that put fake news and MTV, the same people that brought Jersey Shore....... Yeah they wouldnt lie....:rolleyes:

RIP Ryan Dunn, drunk or not its still a human life.

Its funny how the same people talking sh*t are the same people that post in the beer thread lmao.. but wait no zilvia members wouldnt drive drunk..... :cj:

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 03:39 PM
the same sites that put fake news and MTV, the same people that brought Jersey Shore....... Yeah they wouldnt lie....:rolleyes:

RIP Ryan Dunn, drunk or not its still a human life.

Its funny how the same people talking sh*t are the same people that post in the beer thread lmao.. but wait no zilvia members wouldnt drive drunk..... :cj:

Your logic is sound. Just because someone enjoys alcoholic beverages automatically means they're not capable of exercising good judgement.

You're a winner.

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 03:47 PM
. Just because someone enjoys alcoholic beverages automatically means they're not capable of exercising good judgement.

defending alcoholics around the world or defending people that drink one beer or fruity drink and think they are good to drive? elaborate?

DALAZ_68
06-20-2011, 03:52 PM
As Castro stated, we either have done it ourselves or know someone who does it and do it "well"... its always dangerous and stupid but it happens, there's no excuse for it and no way to rationalize it...it happens...but going 135MPH!? Seriously... give me a fucken break here...

Shitty it happened but it did, its gonna happen again...sad trueth...

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 03:55 PM
defending alcoholics around the world or defending people that drink one beer or fruity drink and think they are good to drive? elaborate?

Neither, I'm calling out your poor logic. The two qualities are not mutually inclusive.

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Neither, I'm calling out your poor logic. The two qualities are not mutually inclusive.

lmao k .. ..

sidewaysil80
06-20-2011, 04:04 PM

so going out and binge drinking/getting obliterated is the same as going out and having a glass of wine or beer with dinner?

whiterps13
06-20-2011, 04:06 PM

That doesnt make sense at all.

Look at the sites that are saying this is fake. Check out some of their statistics. They are fly by night sites that your grandma could build with some tutorials in her nursing home.

Then, look at the sites that are posting this for real. MTV, national news sites, local news sites, etc. Im not saying everything that major sites post is TRUE, but signs are pointing heavily towards the fact that he really did die in a fiery car crash.

Wanna know how I know you're gay? You brought up Jersey Shore.

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 04:06 PM
... in other words MTV would never make shit up meaning they have brought fine television shows like jersey shore, in other words, they would since they bring out shows like that..... I don't want to offend anybody that is a mtv generation please don't take it the wrong way.

so going out and binge drinking/getting obliterated is the same as going out and having a glass of wine or beer with dinner?

:picardfp: how did I know this was going to happen....

yes its the same thing. just because your not hammered and puking doesnt mean that one beer wont change your life with or with out dinner.

oh and btw im not defending drunk or buzzed or one beer driving AT ALL!

ZilviaKid
06-20-2011, 04:11 PM

yes its the same thing. just because your not hammered and puking doesnt mean that one beer wont change your life with or with out dinner.

you literally must be completely retarded to think they are the same thing

i guess fetal alcohol syndrome took quite a toll on you?

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 04:18 PM
you literally must be completely retarded to think they are the same thing

I guess 21 year old's are experts on the drinking subject. :tardrim:

so far I have offended: MTV generation kids, 21 year old's that are obviously experts at drinking, and people that love jersey shore.

and I have fetal alcohol syndrome...

Matej
06-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Surprised that more of the Jackass cast has not passed away yet, from various diseases as result of some of their unhealthier stunts.

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
yea same here.

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 04:29 PM
... in other words MTV would never make shit up meaning they have brought fine television shows like jersey shore, in other words, they would since they bring out shows like that..... I don't want to offend anybody that is a mtv generation please don't take it the wrong way.

There's a legal empirical value called Blood Alcohol Level which is used to determine whether or not you are allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

What's the data that backs up your assertion that one drink may or may not affect your driving?

Or, if that's not what you mean then feel free to rephrase. I get the feeling that you're just not clearly stating your point of view.

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 04:40 PM
I get the feeling that you're just not clearly stating your point of view.

seems to be that I am not.

el_panduh
06-20-2011, 04:46 PM
ya sucks he died. i remember watching first cky way back in the days. R.I.P Dunn.

BoostSlideWayz
06-20-2011, 04:54 PM
idk for some reason he wasnt really the guy that made me laugh.. what made me laugh is when people would just automaticaly choose him to do stunts or shit.. but just like M.J. and tupac their still alive.

boobs13
06-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Which is what every one says, Don't drink and drive no matter if you were the driver or the passenger in the car.

Rip Ryan.

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 05:00 PM
seems to be that I am not.

Allow me to attempt and interpret.

So what you're saying is that the consequences are the same regardless of your level of intoxication. The potential deaths resulting from drunk driving are still deaths even if the driver had a BAC of .08 or .12. Correct?

If so, then this is true, and I agree.

I had an issue with your original statement, where you claimed that enjoying a beer or glass of wine automatically meant that you were a drunk driver. This is simply not the case. There are many people who can enjoy one drink and still be sensible enough to not get behind the wheel, or even be above the legal limit at all. Alcohol affects everyone differently at different weight levels.

ericcastro
06-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Are we now talking about our favorite MTV REALITY Shows?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2011/05/electric_barbarellas_cast_2011_a_l.jpg

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 05:20 PM
no one is talking about the wonderful reality shows castro lol.
It was just an example.

Which is what every one says, Don't drink and drive no matter if you were the driver or the passenger in the car.

Rip Ryan.

This.

Allow me to attempt and interpret.

So what you're saying is that the consequences are the same regardless of your level of intoxication. The potential deaths resulting from drunk driving are still deaths even if the driver had a BAC of .08 or .12. Correct?

If so, then this is true, and I agree.

I had an issue with your original statement, where you claimed that enjoying a beer or glass of wine automatically meant that you were a drunk driver. This is simply not the case. There are many people who can enjoy one drink and still be sensible enough to not get behind the wheel, or even be above the legal limit at all. Alcohol affects everyone differently at different weight levels.

agreed.

Mafia 6
06-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Damn I cant believe it,RIP Ryan

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 05:40 PM
yes. its ok to admit you have stupid siblings

i would love to bust you in your fuckin mouth for talking shit online, my family doesn't do shit like that.

HyperTek
06-20-2011, 05:41 PM
saw this on facebook
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/263726_1399239038707_1764213882_665500_823844_n.jp g

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 05:43 PM
eveyone who says he deserved it I hope one of your family members dies from this kind of thing and post it on here so I can talk shit and say they deserved it. So if your family dies from something like this they deserved it and If it already happen the deserved it. doesn't feel good reading that does it?

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 05:44 PM
there you go fuck tards, no dui involved you fucking retards, suck a dick and have a nice day

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 05:44 PM
eveyone who says he deserved it I hope one of your family members dies from this kind of thing and post it on here so I can talk shit and say they deserved it. So if your family dies from something like this they deserved it and If it already happen the deserved it

Someone's mad. *insert UMADBRO?.jpeg*

You don't have a leg to stand on. Now you're just being ignorant and vindictive.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Someone's mad. *insert UMADBRO?.jpeg*

You don't have a leg to stand on. Now you're just being ignorant and vindictive.

naw people wanna start talking about my family thats where they crossed the line,

Daniel.
06-20-2011, 05:50 PM
naw people wanna start talking about my family thats where they crossed the line,

It's the internet. Don't take yourself so seriously. Have a meaningful discussion?

ericcastro
06-20-2011, 05:52 PM

I dont think anyone talked about your family, stop being tarded.

They simply answered that if someone in your, or their's, families were that stupid they would call em on it and tell them.
I know I have told people "that was stupid man", plenty of times. And usually people agree, say they were lucky and dont know what the fuck they were thinking.

Stop taking it so personal.

And maybe the flames burnt off all the alcohol :l101:

TougeLove
06-20-2011, 06:09 PM
there you go fuck tards, no dui involved you fucking retards, suck a dick and have a nice day

thats an incident report. unless they smelled or saw alcohol they cannot assume he was drinking, especially in a press release. that would be a huge lawsuit if he was sober.

i wouldnt say that he deserved death, but he did deserve whatever happened for driving reckless and drunk if he was speeding and drunk.

sidewaysil80
06-20-2011, 06:12 PM
i'm disgusted that you actually think this way and carry yourself in this manner...

i would love to bust you in your fuckin mouth for talking shit online, my family doesn't do shit like that.
he wasn't talking about your family, he meant if a family member in general does something dumb, you can call them a dumb ass. so that would be som negligent "mouth bustin" on your part.

eveyone who says he deserved it I hope one of your family members dies from this kind of thing and post it on here so I can talk shit and say they deserved it. So if your family dies from something like this they deserved it and If it already happen the deserved it. doesn't feel good reading that does it?
i love how its OK for you to reference family members directly and negatively however, when a guy makes a general statement you get all ghetto and hoodrat

i dont know why you are encouraging men to perform oral sex on other men but regardless, i'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't know what preliminary means nor grasp the context it was used in the police report.

its "no" not "naw", and when you end a sentence you use a period not a comma. for your statement see first quote evaluation.

I dont think anyone talked about your family, stop being tarded.

They simply answered that if someone in your, or their's, families were that stupid they would call em on it and tell them.
I know I have told people "that was stupid man", plenty of times. And usually people agree, say they were lucky and dont know what the fuck they were thinking.

Stop taking it so personal.

And maybe the flames burnt off all the alcohol :l101:
castro summed up what i was thinking pretty well. ryan dunn is "well, done"

drift_limo
06-20-2011, 06:18 PM
:tardrim::tardrim:
:picardfp::picardfp:

DrIvEsldEwAyS
06-20-2011, 06:33 PM
its not like they could test his sobriety right after the crash...it will take some time of course

SimpleS14
06-20-2011, 06:49 PM
R.I.P.

supposedly he wasnt driving and there may be a 3rd person.

In a Porsche GT3?

TougeLove
06-20-2011, 06:52 PM
R.I.P.

In a Porsche GT3?

wee man? bwahahahah

Robbie
06-20-2011, 07:04 PM
This is crazy, its so tragic...he was one of my favorite guys from the show and he was so young.

TougeLove
06-20-2011, 07:06 PM
he was 34. thats freaking old!!!!!!

;)

Robbie
06-20-2011, 07:08 PM

;)

He still had 40 years to go....more than what he has lived being an adult. lol can't tell if your kidding lol. Cheers.

sidewaysil80
06-20-2011, 07:17 PM
wee man? bwahahahah

LOL you beat me to it

sil80owner
06-20-2011, 07:31 PM

Guy calm down nobody is saying "yes he's dead he deserved it." He brought it on himself; however, It's unfortunate that he decided to drink and drive. It's even more unfortunate that he took an unknown passenger down with him. I for one can care less. If in fact he was drunk driving I have no remorse towards him. By your logic you claim it's inhumane to not have sympathy for this wealthy famous actor because he may have had something troubling him. So my question to you is how would you feel if YOUR family member was driving home and Ryan Dunn went on a head on collision which resulted in ONLY a fatality for your family member. Would you say "hey it's okay man you were drunk because you were upset over a pretzel and you killed my parents/son/sister next time don't do it." With all that said...Ryan Dunn thanks for the laughs it sucks you decided to drink and drive but you lived a hell of a life.

copmagnet
06-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Hmm friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident, yes it was tragic, but at the same time I can still say it was his own fault for being stupid. He pulled a wheelie he couldn't handle, the bike flipped back and came down on him, crushed his chest. Dead. But I can still call him an idiot for doing it, and not be disrespecting my friend's memory.

If he drove drunk, he's an idiot. His friend in the passenger seat, if he knowingly let his friend drive drunk, was an idiot. Any friends at the bar who knowingly let him drive drunk, are idiots. I'm not going to get all worked up over it. What WOULD get me worked up was if they killed an innocent person who had NO control over the situation in the process.

Not exactly the legacy I would want to leave if I was famous, but if it stops 1 person from driving drunk and possibly killing themselves or someone else, it will be less meaningless.

My own opinion. Like it or not, I don't care lol.

ericcastro
06-20-2011, 07:56 PM

fuck off :P

Guy calm down nobody is saying "yes he's dead he deserved it." He brought it on himself; however, It's unfortunate that he decided to drink and drive.
exactly what we have all been saying all along.

Not exactly the way you would have thought the first one of that group would have gone.
cocaine overdose, yes.
bullhorn induced hole bleeding to death, sure
Head injury while flying out of a shopping kart on ice while being propelled by a small rocket, totally.

stupidly driving at 135mph in the woods on a sunday night, prolly not.....

FaLKoN240
06-20-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm fucking lolling at RB25 whatever the fuck his name is.

He's acting like the kid at school that would get heated if you dropped a "your mom" joke.

Grow the fuck up.

EjMalernee
06-20-2011, 08:36 PM
I agree man take a chill pill. lol

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn
R.I.P. Porsche GT3

Hoffman5982
06-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Yes, it was stupid IF he was drunk. Yes it was stupid to be driving so fast. Are all of you up on your high horses telling me that you have NEVER broken 100mph before? Ever? Regardless, it was stupid, but to say someone deserves to die astounds me. That's beyond fucked up to wish that upon another person. We all make stupid decisions at some point in our life. No one deserves to die from it

TougeLove
06-20-2011, 09:24 PM
He still had 40 years to go....more than what he has lived being an adult. lol can't tell if your kidding lol. Cheers.

i saw your age was 34 and thought i would make the joke lol

fuck off :P

lol :P *insert OMG eric castro commented on my post* ;)

Catch240
06-20-2011, 09:31 PM
I drove past the sight on my was home from work today.
They went off the road right after the exit for rt 100N on rt 322, nothing but trees there.
RIP ryan and zack

EjMalernee
06-20-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not saying he deserved to die. But that one guy just needed to chill out a little. It's sad that he died and will be missed greatly.

ManoNegra
06-20-2011, 10:29 PM
deserved it
glad he didn't take an innocent car out

my brother got a dui a while back
I love him, but he was a fucking idiot

Brian
06-20-2011, 10:33 PM
So is it a FACT that he was drunk driving or has it been an entire day of people assuming?

Catch240
06-20-2011, 11:12 PM
deserved it
glad he didn't take an innocent car out

my brother got a dui a while back
I love him, but he was a fucking idiot

its been an entire day of asshats like this ^ assuming he was drunk.

Drunk or not, they didnt deserve it.

A picture of him having a drink that night is on twitter. But that doesnt mean he was drunk. A lot of people have one or two and drive home.

If he was drunk driving, its a good thing no other cars were involved. But it is still a tragic mistake and lapse of good judgment.

theronin
06-20-2011, 11:15 PM
drunk or not, driving 135 at 3am or really any time is stupid whatever way you look at it.

Catch240
06-20-2011, 11:18 PM
135mph is speculation. No skid marks or way of telling how fast he was going. But he was driving fast.

But ive done 90 on that stretch with no problems late at night, numerous times. Until further detail come out no one other than those two really know what happened or why.

BustedS13
06-21-2011, 12:04 AM
drunk or not, if a speed limit sign says 60, speeding is INSAAAAAAAAAANE and nobody should ever do that ever because it's against the law and we're all a bunch of law abiding cool guy straightedge motherfuckers, aren't we?

HalveBlue
06-21-2011, 05:59 AM
I drive over 135 mph on the daily.

Not joking either.

IF he was drunk/driving reckless, he got what he had coming.

orion::S14
06-21-2011, 06:52 AM
135mph is speculation. No skid marks or way of telling how fast he was going. But he was driving fast.

I'd say he missed his exit...and the skidmarks are pretty clear:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site200/2011/0620/20110620_011142_do20-ryan-dunn-crash-580px.jpg

- Brian

vas570sx
06-21-2011, 07:19 AM
i went home and watched this last night.

favorite movie of all time.

http://movi.ca/im/mio/haggard.jpg

ericcastro
06-21-2011, 07:30 AM

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site200/2011/0620/20110620_011142_do20-ryan-dunn-crash-580px.jpg

- Brian

wow.
Those skid marks AND that kind of car damage.
Those dudes where fucking flying.
what a dangerous road to do it on too.
Its flat, but no median of any kind....

what a crappy decision :(
He seemed to be the cooler of the bunch of em.

Catch240
06-21-2011, 07:41 AM

- Brian

Huh I didnt see those marks when I drove by but there was a cop sitting there. Either way it sucks and haggard was awesome.

ManoNegra
06-21-2011, 08:41 AM

But ive done 90 on that stretch with no problems late at night, numerous times. Until further detail come out no one other than those two really know what happened or why.

keep doing it, nothing bad will ever happen to you
you're the exception to the rule

and well, since there's alcohol test
that changes everything

Catch240
06-21-2011, 09:43 AM
^stay classy cali.

my main point is that ryan and zack didnt diserves to die that way, regardless of drinking or not.

Im leaving this thread alone now, but please stay respectful for the sake of there friends and family.

JDM SPUG
06-21-2011, 10:11 AM
i went home and watched this last night.

favorite movie of all time.

http://movi.ca/im/mio/haggard.jpg

What a great movie!!!

Ramonesfreak2010
06-21-2011, 10:22 AM
^stay classy cali.

my main point is that ryan and zack didnt diserves to die that way, regardless of drinking or not.

Im leaving this thread alone now, but please stay respectful for the sake of there friends and family.
Zach who? That was the passenger???

vas570sx
06-21-2011, 10:26 AM
please stay respectful for the sake of there friends and family.

+1

all im tryin to say.

DreamN
06-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Idiot crossed a boundary he shouldn't have. If an innocent family would have been involved we'd see a lot more harsher comments. I don't respect nor see much value in the Jackass crew so this event has no effect on me.

Passenger was either enjoying himself or didn't have the balls to tell Ryan to stop/slow down the car.

That's my take on this.

fckillerbee
06-21-2011, 07:05 PM
regardless of how the dude died. He's dead. RIP.

that rb25 dude.....wow man. It's the internet......no one even gives a fuck who you are. this dude isn't your best friend...stop getting personal about it.

castro- you are fucking old. I'll be there in a few years to join you with some "aged" scotch. lol and awesome conversations till 4am.

rc1honda
06-21-2011, 10:05 PM

- Brian

Looks like some lift-off oversteer. Probably got off the gas and turned the wheel at the same time, thinking he could hit the ramp first and hit the brakes on the way up it. Next thing you know your in a spin.

The GT3 was known for lift-oversteer. I think those are sliding marks not all brake marks. He might of made the turn if he kept on the gas. Looks like that 3rd strip is from the back tire getting perpendicular with the road. That car was about to be in a full spin.

TougeLove
06-21-2011, 10:31 PM
I drive over 135 mph on the daily.

Not joking either.

IF he was drunk/driving reckless, he got what he had coming.

so if your RIP thread comes out and they suspect speeding because you are going 135 on the daily, we can not really care and just brush you off and say "he had it coming"? im ok with that.

EjMalernee
06-21-2011, 11:11 PM
http://i.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Jackass-star-Ryan-Dunn-dead-at-34.jpg

You can't even tell it was a car.

ericcastro
06-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Too Soon ?

http://i.imgur.com/IRmEX.gif

4DOOR_LIFE
06-22-2011, 01:34 AM
LMAO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ahahahahha i LOL'd IRL

Castro you're awesome. yeah i agree with Hamburg, that Rb25 chuki dude was annoying as shit. He was acting as if he was best buds with the dude. Falkon240 made a valid point earlier in this thread. Im amazed its gone this long.

Ryan Dunn was indeed a funny guy, but that doesnt mean I'm going to feel bad that he made an extremely poor decision. I'm straight edge and almost despise anyone that even considers driving while under the influence. I try not to surround myself with stupid people and i always offer to be designated drivers to close friends.

stupid stupid decision and he payed the ultimate price. I'm just glad innocent people weren't injured. if his passenger wasn't intoxicated he should have known better.

miggsfiggs
06-22-2011, 01:53 AM
Wonder if he got to smash on Jessica Chobot;then he would have died a happy man.

Gizmo_S13
06-22-2011, 04:01 AM
Ryan Dunn... Shit happens man. In all honesty I'm pretty sure the majority of us have driven with some alcohol in our system. It was stated earlier that alcohol affects us all differently, even if it was only one beer people can feel a slight buzz. I know this for a fact cause I've had friends who would get drunk off two beers.

It sucks that he died but no one truly knows if the guy was wasted. He was sure as hell speeding though.

xiaphin
06-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Too Soon ?

was wondering how long it would take someone to make that

Otto347
06-22-2011, 09:02 AM
I :rofl:'ed

raz0rbladez909
06-22-2011, 09:14 AM
drunk or not, if a speed limit sign says 60, speeding is INSAAAAAAAAAANE and nobody should ever do that ever because it's against the law and we're all a bunch of law abiding cool guy straightedge motherfuckers, aren't we?

LOL This shit is what cracks me up, so many of you act like you're saints when you drive and I'm sure none of you have sped/street raced/drifted/spiritedly drove canyons or anything of that sort. Most of you do it but then are the first people to talk shit when someone else dies/gets busted for it. I'm willing to bet that less than 5% of the "keep it on the track" guys follow their own words 100% of the time.

whiterps13
06-22-2011, 09:54 AM
I do love how zilvia is full of spiteful people that never do anything wrong.

Ive always laughed at the threads where people cry about drifting on the street or driving above the speed limit. I do both, all the time. I drive crazy as hell when the time is right. But spirited driving, even reckless driving, is far less severe to me than drunk driving. Drunk driving mixed with spirited or reckless driving is a fucking lethal combo though.

Driving requires so much focus and attention, especially when doing 100+ mph (which Dunn clearly was). Mix that with the poor decision making and slow rection times that alcohol causes and youre fucked.

raz0rbladez909
06-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Mix that with the poor decision making and slow erection times that alcohol causes and youre fucked.

:ddog::ddog:

silviaguy240
06-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Toxicology report said his BAC was .196

dudermagee
06-22-2011, 01:22 PM

goddamn thats more than twice the legal limit

VROOOM
06-22-2011, 01:22 PM
thats pretty drunk.

ILoveMyRHS13
06-22-2011, 01:28 PM
I heard toxicology reports take 4-6 weeks...

dudermagee
06-22-2011, 01:32 PM
I heard toxicology reports take 4-6 weeks...

wow really?
breathalyzers\urinalysis\blood test seem to work pretty quickly in my experience.

!Zar!
06-22-2011, 01:33 PM
LOL This shit is what cracks me up, so many of you act like you're saints when you drive and I'm sure none of you have sped/street raced/drifted/spiritedly drove canyons or anything of that sort. Most of you do it but then are the first people to talk shit when someone else dies/gets busted for it. I'm willing to bet that less than 5% of the "keep it on the track" guys follow their own words 100% of the time.

So your argument is trying to justify his driving 135mph and smanging a guardrail and tree?

mrflip69
06-22-2011, 01:38 PM
^^ LOL 0.196 .. so is it ok for people to get back on their high horses now?

It's not the fact that people here are "saints", but if you're going to do stupid shit, you'll have to own up to it if it comes back and bites you in the ass.

Again, lucky that nobody else that was innocent, was injured. I'll echo the sentiments about Dunn and his passenger who did nothing to prevent this foolishness.

stunnaben
06-22-2011, 01:38 PM
If the car was engulfed in flames and he was somehow still in the car, how is it going to even be possible to get anything out of his system as far as BAC is concerned? I'm young and don't understand how this works but I feel like the alcohol would a been cooked out of his system. :2c:

orion::S14
06-22-2011, 01:48 PM
^^^ His identity was initially identified by tattoo's...so we can assume he wasn't 100% burnt to a crisp.

What always amazes me is the $$$ that stars have...and they don't call a fucking cab? Or a towtruck...should have flat-bedded that GT3 home. That way, you and your car are home safely, and you haven't killed your buddy in the process.

- Brian

mrflip69
06-22-2011, 01:52 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/West%20Goshen%20Police%20Department%20Press%20Rele ase.pdf

dudermagee
06-22-2011, 01:54 PM
^^^ His identity was initially identified by tattoo's...so we can assume he wasn't 100% burnt to a crisp.

What always amazes me is the $$$ that stars have...and they don't call a fucking cab? Or a towtruck...should have flat-bedded that GT3 home. That way, you and your car are home safely, and you haven't killed your buddy in the process.

- Brian

This.
I wonder that shit everytime one of them gets caught/crashes/etc.
Should have just had one of his friends be the designated driver.
I never turn it down if someone asks me.

raz0rbladez909
06-22-2011, 02:58 PM
So your argument is trying to justify his driving 135mph and smanging a guardrail and tree?

Hardly, I just find it funny that so many people act like they don't do anything wrong. I was by no means defending his drunk driving antics in any way.

Bobafreak
06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
shit... sucks but hey thats why you dont drink and drive. all that money and you cant call a cab?

I guess thats what happens when your a JACKASS

>_<

future
06-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Double over the limit, I hate to say he deserved it, but you drink and drive 135mph. He got what he was aking for

frsh4
06-22-2011, 04:11 PM
tough to watch..
Bam Margera visits Ryan Dunn crash site; Dunn had multiple driving citations - KDAF (http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-zap-bam-margera-visits-ryan-dunn-cras20110622,0,5561493.story?track=rss)

sw20>>s14
06-22-2011, 04:18 PM

havent had a ticket since 2003, been drinking for well over 13 years w/o a DUI, and im going to a sanctioned track event on friday...

nee ner nee ner nee ner :bigok:

with .196 BAC, there was NO OTHER POSSIBLE OUTCOME to this event...he was probably "auto-piloting" and didnt consciously even know he was driving...

ManoNegra
06-22-2011, 04:42 PM
LOL This shit is what cracks me up, so many of you act like you're saints when you drive and I'm sure none of you have sped/street raced/drifted/spiritedly drove canyons or anything of that sort.

no, some of us have been around
gone through our stupid phases and have personal experience
from which we speak of

SimpleS14
06-22-2011, 05:25 PM
tough to watch..
Bam Margera visits Ryan Dunn crash site; Dunn had multiple driving citations - KDAF (http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-zap-bam-margera-visits-ryan-dunn-cras20110622,0,5561493.story?track=rss)

Man, I'm amazed at the people taking pieces of the wreckage. I really hope they don't plan to post that stuff on eBay/Craigslist...that's just :picardfp:

Wake
06-22-2011, 05:40 PM
see thats who suffers from drinking and driving.

Friends and family. Remember that next time you get behind the wheel drunk.

Bobafreak
06-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Man, I'm amazed at the people taking pieces of the wreckage. I really hope they don't plan to post that stuff on eBay/Craigslist...that's just :picardfp:
its fuckin lowww.. everyone is trying to make a quick buck. shows you how our country is..

mrflip69
06-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Maybe Bam might start binge drinking and get himself into the same situation? Should we feel sorry for him since the only reason he was drinking/driving was mourning the loss of his friend?

:*(*********************************************

Speeding/spirited canyon driving pales in comparison to drunk driving and going more than twice the speed limit. Might as well compare fucking j-walking to Hitler.

Bobafreak
06-22-2011, 06:55 PM
courtesy of wayne...lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/djdaze/271029_10150210437415740_650265739_7880451_32568_n 2.jpg

Dirty Habit
06-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Too Soon ?

http://i.imgur.com/rnpE1.gif

HyperTek
06-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Well hopefully this is a wake up call for some and people learn from this. Sadly when it comes to drunk driving, history always repeats itself..

I've had friends who grieved about losing another friend from drunk driving, then later on I'll see themselves get DUIs... lol

Robb
06-23-2011, 12:16 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln7qpcfOQt1qijyyco1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln7qr0mVCM1qijyyco1_500.jpg

Stopped by today (well, yesterday), it looks like what happened is that Dunn missed the exit and tried to take it from the passing (left) lane. He slammed on the brakes and the rear end started to slide out, he didn't let off the brakes until about four feet from the guard rail. He may have been able to correct it if he let off before the rear end started to slide out.

breathalyzers\urinalysis\blood test seem to work pretty quickly in my experience.

But the blood was coagulated and the burns should have played a part. But 4-6 weeks will be the release of the toxicology reports. When my dad died, it took around that time and it wasn't a complicated case (one that involved alcohol, but no driving).

daryl337
06-23-2011, 09:35 AM
I can't say I'm terribly surprised.

Anyone who gets rich by acting like an irresponsible idiot who has no regard to his or anyone elses safety... is probably going to die that way.

onehundredoctane
06-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Eh, his 15 minutes of fame were up in 2000.

LimeLite Racing
06-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Eh, his 15 minutes of fame were up in 2000.

Oh and a few major motion pictures. :picardfp:

aziankingz
06-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Poor GT3..

Taniguchi_Is_#1
06-23-2011, 05:01 PM
a quote i saw on HRO:

he died the way he lived, with car parts in his anus.

i lol'ed. rip bro. doin' it for the lulz until the end.

BustedS13
06-23-2011, 07:32 PM
a quote i saw on HRO:

he died the way he lived, with car parts in his anus.

i lol'ed. rip bro. doin' it for the lulz until the end.

HRO is so 2007 bro

Devius
06-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Rip to the man who changed my outlook on hotwheel cars.