PDA

View Full Version : Need help please!!!!

migueltorres
06-18-2011, 03:06 AM
ok so after instaling an after market radio and sound system to my 1995 honda accord it worked fine for a while but then it made my tail lights and dash board lights fuse go out and keep going out it even started making my head lights fuse go out on top of all that it started smoking like behind the dash can someone please help on where to look to fix it and how to fix it PLEASE!!!

Kevin_S14
06-18-2011, 03:14 AM
this recently happened to me too but just tails and dash. i fixed the tail lights by upgrading to the LED tails and it works now. My dash is still out though. IN for answer!

mikeroy420
06-18-2011, 05:14 AM
Wrong forum. Sounds like you grounded something you shouldn't have.

Uncivil240
06-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Take it out and retrace all the wires using a wiring diagram for the radio , If you have to for the power and ground , run separate wires to the fuse and just metal ground on the car , should already have a fuse on the power line just place it where the power only comes on when you have the ignition in the acc position . That way you don't have to worry about blowing fuses on anything cause the only thing you will have hooked up is the speakers. Issue resolved.

HyperTek
06-21-2011, 09:15 AM
yeah wrong forum, for your first post you should have signed up on a honda forum.